Leftist whites think Trump is bay-ud, he duh devil, he so raciss and dumbz

>Leftist whites think Trump is bay-ud, he duh devil, he so raciss and dumbz
>Double digit IQ mexicans don't care because MUH ASSLAND
>Nigs don't care either way. they hate whitey and don't give a fuck about their country and their futures because they don't have the mental capacity to think that far ahead in the future

Lmao, are whites fucked? Chinks will ANNIHILATE the West, take all their wealth and make the entire world their slaves. There are millionaires and billionaires popping up every day in China.

China is getting massively rich RAPIDLY while everyone in the West gets POORER, and your average white leftist doesn't seem to care, and actually seems to prefer it.

How fucked is the West at this point?

wh*tes on suicide watch

Looking forward to the day when I'm not the evil whitey oppressor and you chinks are the evil imperialists that oppress me and so I can shame you for victim bucks.

Good thing du30 is sucking off China so at least you guys will be ahead of the game.

>du30

i'm going to start using this

Why do filipinos care so much? Here they all voted for trump saying all mexicans are criminals when I can barely tell the difference from a flip and a mexican

why do filipinos always so eager to look for master to order them around?

they are reverse Vietnam

They do both these things
They're really self hating and cuck themselves to anybody white

Rise of China is a threat to Jewish hegemony

They won't let it happen.

This is my grandparents' logic, and even I don't really understand it.

The problem can't be fixed without import tax on Chinese goods. Americans will buy whatever is the cheapest. They say they want to buy American, but end up buying Chinese when they see the price. This never would have happened had the US required similar working conditions from countries who export to us. Instead, Trump wants to lower working conditions in the US to be like China. desu senpai, nuclear warfare with Russia or China doesn't really bother me. It would be a quick end to a fucked situation.

it's because flips are the dumbest people on the fucking planet

what does China do when the world run out of oil?

>work at Chipotle in high school
>my boss hires a guy thinking he's Mexican (his last name was Spanish and he was dark as fuck and a manlet)
>turns out he was actually Filipino and even all the customers who were illegals would try and speak to him in Spanish and he wouldn't know what to do
>mfw Filipinos are this worthless and unneeded

I hate myself for finding this hilarious

Take it to Sup Forums, monkey.

kill more animals to make more oil

>even all the customers who were illegals would try and speak to him in Spanish and he wouldn't know what to do

Leftism is openly here to calm your people and it has always been here

When you need change you get the other side elected just like what happened with Trump

If you think such simply-controlled bipartisanism is more harmful than it is an effective control method you are shortsighted and fell for it completely

>brown skin, white mind.
colonial mentality. help us.

India superpower 2050 yadda yadda

Lacking soft power.
Nane 5 Indian brands without looking at google.

*Name

>Just another commie retard thinks he's smart thread.

1. China is communist.
2. USA is not.

That's all you need to know. China will always be a shithole no matter what they do, it's in their genes to be commies and therefore to be poor. Don't make this thread again little gook.

china is capitalist as fuck lol

People are getting poorer because of people like Trump. His policies will reward the wealthy while punishing the poor and pushing more and more people into poverty.