Hey Sup Forums, I've been thinking of ending my life lately...

Hey Sup Forums, I've been thinking of ending my life lately. I've started failing a class due to a shitty teacher and unfortunate timing with sickness and injury. I'm constantly being told that I'm a worthless piece of trash that will never amount to anything and I'm starting to believe it. I'm told that failing classes will absolutely ruin my chances of ever getting into college or getting a good job. I'm just tired of being treated like a piece of trash by everyone I know and I know it's just going to get worse from here. Trips tells me how to kill myself.

Cut your dick off

Death my natural causes while loving and being kind to everyone on the way.

Bleed out from pulverized testicles

Well at least i tried to save you.

Do a shit ton of drugs before killing yourself.
they are literally the reason I haven't yet, LSD is dope

>off by 2

But in all seriousness OP if you need someone to talk to i'm up for it.

check'd

checked

Dont do it buddy.

they havent released the new star wars yet theres still much more to live for

Hook up a helium canister to a face mask and strap it on. You should google it, it's neat.

You should also seriously consider being an hero. Posting lame threads on Sup Forums and /r9k/ is fine and dandy, but honestly suicide is the way to go. Takes out any uncertainty and if you're depressed or just bored it's a immediate remedy.

Happy 'Bell Let's Talk' day from cold, cold Canada.

Geezus, I almost got quints.

I wonder who got it

Hang yourself, obviously you doper

this look so fake lol

swat yourself

There's nothing more liberating than having nothing left to lose. If you're that close to killing yourself, the world is your fucking oyster. Once you've abandoned all you hope for or love (read: life itself) you aren't bound by the same worries that keep people in college and paranoid about the future. You can do whatever crazy, fucked up shit you want because no matter how shitty it ends up, you've got your escape route planned and are ready to use it. Maybe your life will improve once you've given up and no longer care, maybe not. Either way, you're set.

Tldr; you've got a long-ass time to be dead. If you're done with living, you can at least go out with a bang.

Life is what you make it Sup Forumsro. Don't let the haters get to you.

Become a drug junkie you'll die in euphoria

/thread

Sage words. They've been doing mental health talks on tv all day here in Canada as part of Bell's Lets Talk stupid bullshit and not once did anyone give as good of advice as this to people feeling suicidal.

he did user

lul that was fast

I guess I've always wanted to join the marines and die a hero in one way or another. I see your point in this. Also it's too bad that one guy wasted trips on nothing.

Don't kill yourself faggot. Just take a shit in the washing machine and timestamp it.

put yourself in a washing machine with a bunch of concrete blocks and live stream it

U Juan of the good guys

Also not OP

This is legitimately the best advice for not killing yourself that I have ever heard

Yeah, OP should at the very least honor the trips and off himself.

And get the fuck off Sup Forums. This place is soul-sucking and I never even realized how bad it was till I stopped visiting. This is my first time back in years and I'm already getting the old feeling of apathy and emptiness. If you actually want to improve your life, stop coming here.

Good luck with the Marines if you actually do that. It's a much better way to die than alone in a bedroom.

That wasn't a legit roll, he didn't contribute in any way. Also this guy who is probably a real counselor just talked me down like a faggot

only just read my post number

Dick in the toaster

With fork in urethra

Livestream it

Tldr kys

should i begin capping or is op an faggot?

>wants to kill self
>people ACTUALLY talk to you
fuck off.

OP is fucking gay

Go to New York with Shia Leboeuf and kill yourself in front of the camera.

Look at hewillnotdivide.us website

This

OP is always gay I was on one of these threads yesterday and the OP Rick Roll'd everyone

I honestly didn't expect this. Abandon my thread now if you're still here. I'm not going to deliver now after being talked down.

OP is a faggot, die thread