With all the citys around america still suffering from obama's america.why does donald trump pick chicago to help

with all the citys around america still suffering from obama's america.why does donald trump pick chicago to help

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/nGBwP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k.

Because of the increase in nigg on nigg crime.

Even if he chose the worst gun city the liberals would still attack him. They are literally insane now. Instead of taking the olive branch they are now going muh 10th amendment muh states rights.
Chicago maybe to fuck Obama a bit or cuz it would be easy

Obama is from Chicago and didn't give a fuck, good that he cares!!

except he'll end up losing half of his supporters when they see him caring about a shitty liberal city over the ones that actually voted for him getting ignored

That would be the biggest slap in the face to liberal democrats in our political history. To go in and turn around Chicago, Obama's home, run by Rahm Emanuel, a former Chief of Staff, for Obama.

What credibility would they have for President Trump's stepping into the void and bringing back prosperity while reducing black on black murder?

its more of a slap in the face to republicans honestly.they voted for him and there citys are in need of help,yet the orange messiah picks a city full of democrats to help instead

>What credibility would they have for President Trump's stepping into the void and bringing back prosperity while reducing black on black murder?

You're naive, when republicans win, the left changes the narrative. If Trump solved the crime problem in Chicago, the left would find something else to complain about, probably about access to transportation or some shit like that. They will rally it as a human right, and then call the political right "hateful/racist" for not supporting more mass transit systems.

Just your average day in Chicago.
webmshare.com/nGBwP

>implying sending in the feds would fix Chicago
>implying martial law wouldn't make Chicago a fucking warzone
Chicago would turn into the fucking Gaza strip.

a serious question though,what actually happens when the feds are sent in

would it basically be the fbi doing the job or would it be some serious shit like national guard/martial law/la riots type situation

What a fascist twerp. Watches Bill O'Reilly and gets a big power trip boner.

who knows? thats whats wrong with trump.

if it was military type troops it would be a serious shit show of a problem posse comitatus act etc

i dont think there are enough spare fbi to police a huge city

Ah yes, police and federal agents are the way to fix a city. This always works.

I doubt if he does send the FBI in that they would be doing grunt police work. What you would probably see is they would take over the managerial type work. Basically telling the grunts where to go and what to do. Also cleaning house from under performing higher ups.

so it wouldnt be shit like seeing fbi vehicles rolling through the hood and stomping niggers out?

im not aware of any law to allow this beyond extreme measures and i doubt chicago is looking to volunteer

>be trump
>at moscow ritz carlton
>presidential suite
>melania is in manhattan
>bored
>try to fap
>can't get it up
>call room service
>hire five bitchy pubescent prostitutes
>they make you lay on the bed fully clothed
>they're drinking champagne from the bottle
>ridiculing how badly your suit fits
>they climb onto the bed
>jumping like it's a trampoline
>straddling your body
>stepping on your crotch
>dick twitches
>they're each on their second bottle now
>you tell them obama slept in this bed last week
>they talk about how much they hate him
>dick twitches again
>they want to defile the bed so it will be destroyed
>urine starts to flow
>they're pissing all over you
>it's soaking through your suit
>so warm
>stream hits your face
>dick is titanium
>they notice your tiny bulge and mock it
>one of them has to shit
>squats over your lap and lets loose
>it's runny but there are big chunks
>smells fucking horrible
>you grab a chunk and taste it
>dick is diamonds
>beg them to let you fap
>they make you use the shit as lube
>furiously rubbing micropenis
>they take turns pissing in your face
>unintelligible moans emanate from your mouth
>OOOOAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH
>they're laughing at you
>OOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAH
>HAOOOOOHAOOOOOOHAAAHGHHH
>they laugh even harder
>OOOOB-BAAHM-MMMAAAAAAH!!!!!
>cum buckets
>Putin got it on tape
>faps to it every night

you don't ask for permission when you're raping someone, even if you're raping them to make them a better person

we need to invade chIraq

Wouldn't the governor have to declare a state of emergency and request federal assistance?

Yes. I doubt that tweet is real but Trump's definitely retarded enough to have posted it.

im steal this kay?

Because its a jab at Obama.

Chicago is Obama's adopted home where his political career started after the Democratic party sent him there as a "community leader" (IE to keep black people voting Democrat) and its a crime infested hell hole that's been going to shit the whole time Obama was in office.

So if Trump manages to clean up Chicago it humiliates Obama and the Dems since Chicago is a city Obama claimed as an adopted hometown.

I don't think Trump gives a fuck about anything at the moment, i think he will just do what he wants until someone kills him.

Go for it! Pasta for everybody!

>crime infested hell hole

ok,but even after the feds take over.its still going to be a crime infested hell hole.and its going to harm trump more then help him

The tweet is real.

Ok, but if the President oversteps his authority and violates the Possus Comitatus Act doesn't that open him up to legal action? I don't know if it's fully an impeachable act but it would further erode his already historically low approval ratings.

Good. Kill those monkeys with guns.

>just searched twitter
Holy fucking shit. Yesterday?
That man is certifiably insane.

>historically low approval ratings

i dont think hes winning much there with picking a liberal city over the dozens of citys that voted for him that need help also

not that i wouldnt enjoy the chimp outs and riots that are going to be the result of this.i mean chicago rappers have already took pictures with things like empty rocket launchers and tanks

Because tiny dancer was talking shit like a bitch.
Not only, he was like 3 days late, Trump was already on some new shit by the time Little Rahmy could release a statement.

Also, CNN made the statement that Rahm has been requesting Federal help forever but Barry wouldn't deliver.

I'm not sure that the kind of federal help Rahm was requesting is the sort that Trump is interested in bringing.

>but barry wouldnt deliver

so he thinks trump will? trump cant even get his own party to like him,nevermind the opposite political party

the city of chicago would hate trump and discredit him for it regardless though

after all is said and done,they'll probably give the mayor and the head of the police department or whatever more credit then donald trump

So much for a limited federal government. Great job repubs.

cry more faggot,you probably spent the past 8 years blaming george w bush on all of the things that obama was responsible for fucking up

>head of the police department
After the Justice Department issued a scathing report about the Chicago PD? Not a chance.

>i dont think hes winning much there with picking a liberal city over the dozens of citys that voted for him that need help also

It's called practice. If he can make it work in Chicago, it will be easy everywhere else.
And if it all blows up.....well.......Who gives a fuck?.....It's Chicago.

>if he can make it work in chicago,it will be easy everywhere else

try south dakota and nevada and i bet you'll get a different result.just because chicago enjoys the goverments foot up there ass,doesnt mean everyone else does

actually,it was north dakota.not south dakota