Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/business/sorosferguson.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*crickets*

*unzips crickets*

where tf is the hype?? he outdid himself with this one

>targeted audience

is that Peter Griffin

I like it. Not my favorite from him, 1999 is still his best.

I'm not a huge fan of the smooth, jazzy production tho, I like the harder songs like Rockabye Baby and Ring the Alarm. If more of the album was like that, it would be AOTY contender.

joey = malcolm x
kendrick = mlk

oh my fucking god I hate this bullshit.

>he doesn't post a link
unbelievable

>he needs to be spoonfed
childish.

Seriously where the fuck can I buy that paisley american flag. I would pay about tree 50 atleast. No seriously that flag that he has on the album cover..I would pay like prolly more than I should on that.

Best rap album since Atrocity Exhibition. Really digging it, but I have only played through it once

mega link?

>Best rap album since Atrocity Exhibition
atcq, ab soul, injury reserve have all released albums on par or better than this

4/10

Neither is Malcom X. What malcom x shit did joey do?

>What malcom x shit did joey do?

malcolm X was a lot smarter than all these of these other guys

pretty sure he just means both are popular black activists sit down before you get a hemorrhage

he preached something that the early black panthers have done, which is look out for their fellow man in their neighborhoods. Malcolm X called for a separation of races and ethnic nationalism before he became a muslim, Joey didn't make a statement or even imply anything remotely close to ethnic nationalism

Its kinda of annoying how he says amerikkka like 5 times every fucking song and makes it sound like america is going through a civil rights movement.

malcolm X read books for example

>makes it sound like america is going through a civil rights movement.
how out of the loop are you? have you not heard of BLM?

kendrick references malcolm gladwell in black friday and some other songs, also the odyssey in detox, im pretty sure kendrick reads something. He also references chinua Achebe or maya angelou somewhere in TPAB im not sure where

this isn't even edgy

>how out of the loop are you?
>have you not heard of BLM?
BLM aren't a civil rights group they're more of an unorganized reactionary group to percieved police brutality all while being funded by George Soros. Dont compare this to the civil rights movement, they're nothing alike BLM has no leaders

3 of the four are 10th grade English required reading, Malcolm Gladwell is books for people who hate reading

hahaha the image hes selling is so neutered and vanilla (no pun intended)

but they do have the catchiest nigga WE gon BE ALRITE

Who put Sup Forums in my Sup Forums? I don't like Sup Forums in my Sup Forums.

*beats

nigga he's not wrong.
BLM really hasn't accomplished anything

>Dont compare this to the civil rights movement, they're nothing alike BLM has no leaders
were you even alive during the civil rights movement? i was, and i can tell you this is about as similar as they come.

fuck off dumbass the post is totally inside the context of the music

>has a different opinion
Must be pol xdd get pol out of my mu xd i like le mu.

>i cant be wrong in this situation so im gonna namedrop Sup Forums

is that the pol bogeyman again?

>amerikkkan

haha edgy
epic
#staywoke queens

He's literally parroting Sup Forums talking points of MUH GEORGE SOROS.

my bad but BLM really aren't a civil rights movement they're a reactionary group that accomplished nothing.

Btw the album is pretty good, 7-8/10 but joey doesn't challenge the audience his beats are similar for most of the album, the political aspects are shallow but he does show some clever thoughts and ideas here and there, the last verse is impactful and shares some basic ideas but i like the sentiment.

Y u no love me = for free
Babylon = blacker the berry

you realize george soros is a famous, rich philanthropist right? he's not some obscure person that only people on Sup Forums know

you sohuld take a break from the Sup Forums

No you weren't faggot you're 15

BLM rioting over a criminal harassing a police officer and freaks protesting about multigenders aren't civil rights.

notice all of these samefags
notice them and laugh hahahaha

>amerikkkan
ain't that a reference to that one ice cube album?

George soros has given money to fund protestors though, thats not debatable

even snopes says its true even though they won't admit and used the excuse "well he gave them money but it wasn't """"for"""" protesting"

snopes.com/politics/business/sorosferguson.asp

>No you weren't faggot you're 15
wow you really convinced me there...

do you think only young people use the internet?

Why would a 70 year old post on Sup Forums
Fuck off kid

>>Sup Forums

>Why would a 70 year old post on Sup Forums
to talk about music? the same reason anyone else posts on Sup Forums. how is this confusing for you?

hi dad

What kind of old fuck listens to meme rap and vaporwave and death grips and all the other 5 bands that Sup Forums discusses all day?

Are you fifteen?

>snopes.com/politics/business/sorosferguson.asp
>Soros funds causes he cares about like every wealthy philanthropist
>OMG BLM IS A SOROS OPERATION ITS THE JEWS TRYING TO PUSH MULTICULTURALISM AND DESTROY THE WHITE RACE

when did Sup Forums unironically start believing this drivel?

there's plenty of other threads and you know it, you just choose not to read the other ones because apparently meme rap and vaporwave and death grips are the only ones you care about

>when did 4 chan unironically start believing this drivel?

Like one or two people where talking about this before.

>were you even alive during the civil rights movement?
no but simple observation tells me they aren't the same. the civil rights movement had more momentum, more leaders, more organization, more accomplishments and didn't come out whenever a black guy was killed they protested for months or years on end

if you're not lying fuck your generation. boomers need to die already.
maybe you're cool but fuck boomers

the entirety of Sup Forums because they ignore what doesn't fit their narrative

You might be spending the last years of your life browsing Sup Forums and your like 60 . What a great life u have.

This
BLM is flawed because they're supposed to focus on police brutality as an issue but they turn it into a racial issue. They're ignoring all other victims of police brutality that aren't black, of which there are many. Instead they make it an identity politics racial issue and they make it seem like ONLY black people are victims of police brutality and that's one of many reasons why people are opposed to it.

you realize this is the same as obama/bushjr/bush/reagan giving money to rebels not for the expressed purpose of terrorism but they do it anyway, this means that you've funded a group.

Shh goy Soros is a good boy he dindu nothin

Yeah, nothing to see here...

You might be spending the best years of your life browsing Sup Forums. What a great life u have.

Drop dead boomer scum. You destroyed this country and my generation's future.

who actually wants to discuss the album

can we talk about music please

THIS. ISN'T. A. POLITICAL. ALBUM.

I give it 6/10

>You destroyed this country and my generation's future.
don't worry, you'll have the opportunity

it's a doggy dog world. get used to it.

7/10 pretty good, slight step down from B4DA$$

>THIS. ISN'T. A. POLITICAL. ALBUM.
thats a lie, i give it a 7/10 though its not bad but its not something new. sonically it reminds me of b4da$$ except for devastated and y u no love me. the lyrics are sometimes really clever but thats only on occasion, i dont think he'll ever top 1999

Other than the last three songs which I found boring, I loved this thing

>THIS. ISN'T. A. POLITICAL. ALBUM.

Sup Forums are a bunch of faggots. Get the fuck out. Trump may have betrayed you but we don't give a shit stay in your retard pen.

Why the fuck are these assholes in every thread

>inb4 fantano gives it a 10/10

more lyrical and better produced than TBAP

4/10 because none of the songs have any replay value except for devastated and rockabye baby (which is kinda ruined by the hook)

is that another pol bogeyman post?

you guys are on a roll today

You keep posting your racist shit and jew conspiracy memes in every thread and I am fucking SICK of it. We don't care asshole. You inbreds don't even listen to music that isn't country and you only come here to derail hip hop threads so we won't have a space to discuss things. It ain't gonna work faggot.

>you guys
what are you a foriner

>derail a hip hop thread
here's a thought_____ ignore them. Kinda hard to derail when no one's paying them any attention

You're the one posting your anti-Sup Forums shit and Sup Forums conspiracy memes in every thread and I am fucking SICK of it. We don't care asshole.

Nice b8
You cant be so stupid to think that everyone who disagrees with you is from Sup Forums

Sup Forums is Sup Forums and Sup Forums is Sup Forums

Joey Bad Ass is both Bad and Ass I'll give him that. Not those two words together though. Overrated 90s nostalgia jock rider.

So is the album good?

according to most it's above average. Give a listen I can't be fucked to get into new shit

If you like Joey's other shit sure, if not you probably won't be into it. It's pretty good imo but not 1999 level

1999 isn't even his best though

Can't say I agree with that
B4.Da.$$ and some Pro Era stuff are top-tier though

>more lyrical and better produced than TBAP
nothing on this song is better lyrically than blacker the berry

y u no love me and ring the alarm or babylon are great songs

which song? i was talking about the whole album

TBAP was a stinker, not a good track on it

Babylon is good even with the bad hook and ring the alarm is ok but i wouldnt say it was great and y u no love me is trash imo

>first Sup Forums liked the Limp Bizkit revival band Death Grips
>now they are really excited for a Kid Rock cover band
wow nu-metal really making a comeback

i meant BTB is better than the entire album, how much a dollar cost is better than any song on this album too

y cant u appreciate the production, the lyrics are trite though the concept is ripped off from for free

Boomers were always disgusting hippies who can't see past their pink noses.But the person you're talking to is indeed 14

Nigger

Blacks are incapable of creating a prosperous and moral society.

>atcq
that one i kinda agree with.

>ab soul
god no

>injury reserve
really good but there was nothing unique enough about to put in on par with atrocity exhibition imo

t. 6th grader