Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/iMin
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
youtube.com/watch?v=mSB4z7m3SGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is quite vexing.
Haha. What a quip.

GIT HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPEEEEEEEE

Why would she of all people say this? Wouldn't there be a largely skeptic belief about the force like Han Solo had considering the Jedi have for the most part thought to be extinct?

IT AINT ME STARTS PLAYING

youtubedoubler.com/iMin

I like that jab at the force awakens about not bringing anything new to the table.

just shut up and buy tickets

her tone is clearly mocking, and the battle planner in ANH also said the phrase "may the force be with you" so it seems to be partly a secularized phrase

Maybe she's being ironic and mocking it?

It's usually said at a time before something devastating happens. That's probably the scene where most of the cast is going to end up dying and being one with the force.

I love that the Yavin base has cardboard cut-out X-wings, just like in 1977.
Also, that door gunner needs 'Fortunate Son' playing

Has the Vader trailer not been leaked yet?

Surely somebody capped it on their phone.

>swn nibble your earlobe

yfw you recognise this location

Smug face

chrashing this deathstar

With no survivors

>Easy! You just don't lead 'em very much.

What did he mean by this?

honestly it's just nice to have semi-competent stories set in this universe again after lucas spent 35 years either doing nothing with the IP or shitting all over it with prequels.

>I'm in a dark theatre

Where is Mads?

>we want the Rocket Racoon audience

Why do they keep casting people that look completely out of place in a star wars movie?

Fat lazy George and his green screens btfo.

I think it looks really good actually. I love that it looks exactly like the originals.

>it's another "real sets, practical effects" circle jerk trailer
Dropped

Hes not ethnic or female so hes probably a cg character

It really looks cool and it could be a really good movie. But it doesn't seem like a Star Wars movie. The locations and character designs are just... so untypical for a Star Wars movie. I don't know what to expect. Except the Stormtroopers and that one X-Wing pilot... well I really don't know.

How should people in a star wars story look bro? Male and white?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

To be honest that's why I'm remotely intrigued, whereas I thought TFA was soulless garbage.

go to bed lucas

Fugg

I mean... what the hell

lol that piece of fake debris lands on her

thought the same thing. shots fired

kek worked breddy well

Shit nigga

That wasn't a jab, more addressing the concerns. They were doing it all throughout TFA's marketing with practical effects.

NO FUCKING WAY LADS

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda sold.

"jedi knight im lord vader"

probably something like this but off the shore

youtube.com/watch?v=mSB4z7m3SGM

>Dr Organa, I'm 501st
>You don't get to bring Rebels

Watched that movie 3 times in the cinema. Without episode 8 and 9 I can't build up a real opinion. TFA is just like an introduction with Han Solo dying.

Or I'm a massive faggot that has no sense for movies. Whatever, everyone has his own opinions.

Yeah but even without the boats in the background. Stormtroopers walking on the beach? It's so unsettling, we never had this except in games like Star Wars: Battlefront or the wars against the droids in Episode 3 on Kashyyyk.

Even if this movie is prequel levels of bad, at least it's looking original. Lot of the designs are way better than anything in TFA.

Yeah as much as James Cameron loves his own farts, he was right in that TFA didn't have nearly the amount of innovation/creativity that the prequels did. Even though the prequels are trash story wise.

>"House of the Rising Sun" starts playing

Do you actually not like it? or just cause its different setting it feels out of place? I can dig it, I'm totally down for this than another fucking desert planet. Jakku was one of the gripes i had with TFA, you are already following an extremely similar story line to ANH, at least diversify the settings ffs.

Yeah I'm holding off my final opinion of TFA until the trilogy is complete. It was a competent movie with decent characters, but felt rehashed.

Firstly nice trips. It's just the different setting that surprised me. I'm totally open for new Star Wars planets with new stuff. Just the feels when you see Stormtroopers walking on the beach for the first time.

I'm glad this isnt looking like a lightsaber shitshow. We have enough of those movies already. While people on tv might hate it for adding new things I think it a step in the right direction.

i would rebel that so good and hard

>2:10
>it ain't me starts playing

The more I see of what's going to be in this movie, the more I think I'm going to like it. I know everybody's all, "muh canon", but I think it will be good to get something fresh that Lucas hasn't micro-managed.

So many fucking vietnam references. Even the guns are built on AR-15 and M60 receivers. If you want to make a vietnam movie then make a vietnam movie

i feel a marky mark meme being inserted into rouge one

what about all the ww2 stuff in the OT?

ya got me