Who's Paying for the wall

Who's Paying for the wall

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
google.com/search?client=opera&q=trump wall taxpayers&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#q=taxpayers paying for wall
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The us. But, then we'll screw the Mexicans so hard on a trade deal that they'll wish they paid for it.

>assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

Nah. Get a grip, son.

do you think Mexico has any leverage? lol

but does Mexico really need the USA when they have China and Japan

"These Mexicans in our country are lazy and don't contribute! Throw them out!"
>Moments later
"Those Mexicans will surely pay us for building this wall!"
Trump actually believes this.

too bad china and japan need the US buying their useless shit

>Mexico
>Mexic
>Mexi
>Mex
Me

keh heh hek dude gave you a legit answer and your only reply was "nah"

Trump said the taxpayers are.
google.com/search?client=opera&q=trump wall taxpayers&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#q=taxpayers paying for wall

Because throwing diplomatic tantrums and ultimately withdrawing from the world worked so well for Russia?

whose taxpayers? Canada's?

the US doesn't need mexico, but exports to the US from mexico make up over half of mexico's income, they'd be sub-third-world in a month without the US

its called the petrodollar, US runs the world, deal with it...

>Still thinking there's going to be a wall

taxes on mexican trade, if they dont accept then they lose even more due to the current trade deficit, learn some basic economics, friendo

>On day 1 promulgate a "proposed rule" (regulation) amending 31 CFR 130.121 to redefine applicable financial institutions to include money transfer companies like Western Union, and redefine "account" to include wire transfers. Also include in the proposed rule a requirement that no alien may wire money outside of the United States unless the alien first provides a document establishing his lawful presence in the United States.

>On day 2 Mexico will immediately protest. They receive approximately $24 billion a year in remittances from Mexican nationals working in the United States. The majority of that amount comes from illegal aliens. It serves as de facto welfare for poor families in Mexico. There is no significant social safety net provided by the state in Mexico.

>On day 3 tell Mexico that if the Mexican government will contribute the funds needed to the United States to pay for the wall, the Trump Administration will not promulgate the final rule, and the regulation will not go into effect.

shit poor mostly third world Mexico...is going to pay us back

nigger, you loan money to anyone, huh?

Do you know how much money the US gives to Mexico? Well they aren't going to be getting it now.

they pay for the wall they're fucked, they don't pay for the wall they're fucked

win win or lose lose?

That won't last forever.
And you know the petrodollar, so you know why.

Thought the idea was to tax the money that gets wired back to Mexico from illegals in the US?

chinese people hate avocados

Ivanka informed him afterward how stupid that sounds

>Trade tariffs, or enforcement of existing trade rules: There is no doubt that Mexico is engaging in unfair subsidy behavior that has eliminated thousands of U.S. jobs, and which we are obligated to respond to; the impact of any tariffs on the price imports will be more than offset by the economic and income gains of increased production in the United States, in addition to revenue from any tariffs themselves. Mexico needs access to our markets much more than the reverse, so we have all the leverage and will win the negotiation. By definition, if you have a large trade deficit with a nation, it means they are selling far more to you than the reverse - thus they, not you, stand to lose from enforcing trade rules through tariffs (as has been done to save many U.S. industries in the past).

>Cancelling visas: Immigration is a privilege, not a right. Mexico is totally dependent on the United States as a release valve for its own poverty - our approvals of hundreds of thousands of visas to their nationals every year is
one of our greatest leverage points. We also have leverage through business and tourist visas for important people in the Mexican economy. Keep in mind, the United States has already taken in 4X more migrants than any other country on planet earth, producing lower wages and higher unemployment for our own citizens and recent migrants.

>Visa fees: Even a small increase in visa fees would pay for the wall. This includes fees on border crossing cards, of which more than 1 million are issued a year. The border-crossing card is also one of the greatest sources of illegal immigration into the United States, via overstays. Mexico is also the single largest recipient of U.S. green cards, which confer a path to U.S. citizenship. Again, we have the leverage so Mexico will back down.

Don't care so long as those fucking Canadians are on the other side of it.

They are going to pay ...

"next year"

definitively ;)

Pick up an economics book user. Fucking with there trade will fuck ours too. Not as much but still, you want to raise our debt by cutting taxes and spending money on a wall then follow it up by canceling trade deals with our second biggest trade country. You want to be in even deeper debt?

end of the US will equal end of the world. I'll be dead by then so I don't give a shit.

>Conclusion: Mexico has taken advantage of us in another way as well: gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited our open borders and committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States. The United States has borne the extraordinary daily cost of this criminal activity, including the
cost of trials and incarcerations. Not to mention the even greater human cost. We have the moral high ground here, and all the leverage. It is time we use it in order to Make America Great Again!

JEWS
E
W
S

>Mexican
nigger, it ain't even the Mexicans anymore

You fuckin keks have all forgotten the history of the Great Wall of China and the fact that Mexico paid for it. Stay in school.

we run a deficit with Mexico, dumbass, we hand them 60 billion a year.

its all about who needs what more, mexico can't afford to say no.

Pretty much this. Unreal that these kids left high school not understanding that economics is two-sided.

What makes up more of the illegal aliens in the United States?

Not too many people clamouring to leave this place to get to yours, I assure you.

China. We probably went to them like "yo our cheeto needs to make a wall because the mexicangolians are like landscaping and its very serious" and they were like yup that makes sense heres more money.

YOU DUMB SH@tS. Trump will just put a tariff on the goods coming into America. #Libfags

>gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited our open borders and committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States

US runs a 60$ Billion trade deficit w/ Mexico. Who's getting fucked?

American taxpayers.

Not sure it's really that big a change in cost though. They're already paying border patrol to run around with helicopters & infra red cameras to chase down runners 24-7.

Aint nothing wrong with immigrating to the United States, JUST DO IT LEGALLY.

Yeah, I guess that's enough reason to raise our taxes now

Amen brother. This is fundamental. My ancestors had to wait 10 years to get citizenship LEGALLY....

Start here kids, Or if you need to be spoon fed as many leftists do, start here

And that deficit is all the sudden going to turn into a surplus because we forced them to pay for a wall? Again, read an economics textbook jackass

nah nafta is over
but it is still taxing remittances

fiscal stimulus to the GDP, puts people to work.

yeah, instead of walking, driving, and flying in with your visas and never leaving

But Mexico has metals that China needs to build infastructure and military

they depend on us... we don't need to import their shit, we'll go somewhere else...moron.

I dont even understand how this is a thing...

The huge majority of illegals came here legally (on a plane too... Try your wall on that one) and then overstayed their visa, or came as "visitors" then got under the table work and didn't leave..

The wall is completely useless...

china has plenty of metal.

Mine stayed here after the Mexican War. Had to assimilate or be shunned or killed.

I'm not even a leftist. I actually took micro and macro economics courses instead of just believing every biased internet article that supports what I want to believe. Get your head out of the sand cuck.

>"These Mexicans in our country are lazy and don't contribute! Throw them out!"
>Moments later
>"Those Mexicans will surely pay us for building this wall!"
Different Mexicans, Dipshit.

>end of the US will equal end of the world. I'll be dead by then so I don't give a shit.
>'Muricans actually believe this

Kek

must suck to be a pleb.

Mexicunt here. This. Mother immigrated legally. Yeah it takes a while. But theres a reason for it.

>checked

u think the US gives up world dominance without a nuclear holocaust?

give me the coordinates, I'll send the immigration authorities over asap.

I don't know, man. There was an additional $9bn surplus in services, and further US Mexico trade supported over a million US jobs... It seems international trade is a good bit more complicated than Breitbart has led you to believe.

That is a direct effect of having made drugs illegal, they knew it would attract cartel activity, they didnt care. They were making millions off of all the people they imprisoned for stupids reasons. Mexico is not the enemy, nor mexican people. Our own government is

ITT: morons who don't understand what the wall is really meant to keep out.

I never said we depend on them. I said the cost of the plus the tax cuts plus the trade restrictions will all drive us further into debt. How about you learn some basic economics instead of making generalized assumptions cuck.

Taxes on trade with Mexico will do more damage to US companies and the working class than to Mexico. And the financial void in Mexico would just be filled by the Cartels anyway, which would hurt the US even further. And since the Cartels bring their drugs in UNDER the border, the wall won't do a damned thing but fuck America over.

>what is mutually assured destruction?

Yes.. Yes I do think an empire could fall without firing nukes...

>we'll go somewhere else

But you already destroyed the TPP, China (and the rest of the pacific) don't really want anything to do with you.

>I actually took micro and macro economics courses
Um, yeah. You wasted your time on pseudo-science that doesn't really relate to the real world.
You'll realize that when you grow up.

/Yeah, I wasted my time with that bullshit too.

How long until Trump's red state supporters revolt once Trump's glorified fence cuts off their drug supply?

those jobs can be saved trading more with other countries instead. They really have no leverage here.

Conservatives bitched so hard about the Berlin Wall but now are creaming in their jeans over a Mexico Wall.

but those beaners gonna let china & japan or any asian country settle their factories near the US borders, that's not good at all
still nafta is so way dead

That's literally impossible. It would require omniscience to accomplish. It's also illegal.

>le Adam ruins everything argument

No one made the claim that the border wall would halt all illegal immigration. If you hear this, its probably a strawmanning leftist.

LEGAL immigrants fly in by plane then overstay their visa and never bother to fix it. ICE is getting back on its feet and they have a hotline tip number in case you one of them. The wall will slow unauthorized entry down for not just people but also drugs and weapons.

you mean screw over the giant corporations that run this country? You really think any of them are giving up cheap fucking labor lol

Mexico ultimately but no, they're not going to mail us a check every month. It will be paid for through a number of taxes and tarriffs. In the end if Trump really pushes it hard I expect it to unravel NAFTA almost completely which I have no problem with.

They're using the 240,000,000 we give to Mexico every year and just not giving it to them.

Not really, I like watching the newcomers arrive and feel entitled to everything.

hey cuck, since when did you care about debt. rolling a 30 year bond 3% isn't going to bankrupt the country.

Mexicans in denial! You're paying for the wall. You're Americas bitch and will do as your told.

>failed to grasp the concepts of economics
>has shit job and wonders why still poor
>thinks it's pseudo-science
Keep telling yourself that you NEET fool

idk does Mexico want to look like Belize in 4 years after by far their largest trading partner gives them the finger and taxes the fuck out of money transfers or will they take Trump's cock slap like a good bitch and pony up to keep thier people in the shithole they created?

naive cuck

>biased internet article that supports want I want to believe

It's from the Trump website. It's his plan laid out for you....

Not that user, but it will never happen. The owner's of the world won't allow it but they use it as a scare tactic. Why would they choose to do that and leave the planet uninhabitable for them?

>Rogue Terrorists
Stahp.

> This is how the wall gets built son.

Because the end of rome, england, france, byzantium, egypt, greece and persia ended the world....

Are you kidding me son? Do you read books or just say shit you thought up and fight anyone who disagrees.

You mean the other countries that dear leader has threatened to start trade wars with? Nobody seems to get that diplomacy is a delicate dance, and the fact that the US is the prettiest girl at the ball means we have to work that much harder.

>THEYR TAKING OUR JOBS
>THEYR RAPPING OUR WOMENS

if china dont like us, japan will

You literally have zero understanding of economics. pls kys