So Sup Forums trump supports torture how do you feel about this? Me personal the policy fire with fire make sense

so Sup Forums trump supports torture how do you feel about this? Me personal the policy fire with fire make sense

Feels pretty good man.

I have no problem torturing people until they tell you whatever you want to hear

I mean, the south SHALL rise again, right?

So does half of USA. That's why you voted him into power right? To torture the democrats.

idk bout the south but since every one is doing it why should we not do it if its effective this shit is not a movie we may be the good guys but that dos not mean we need to be a bunch of pussys

fine by me

besides waterboarding what else do they do

It's funny that Trump doesn't understand why using the phrase "fighting fire with fire" to make a case for something is retarded.

how so you see what issis is willing to do why cant we to protect the greater good by torture to help the greater god

How so? Because you can't fight fire with fire, you fucking moron.

Torture in a pretty unreliable form of information gathering. They'll just say what you want to hear.

It's a fucking idiom you retard. You don't literally fight fire with fire.

Christ, how fucking dumb ARE you.

Torture has never been effective for obtaining information and even Republicans in Congress would fight him tooth and nail on this.

Who the fuck said anything about information gathering? Sometimes you just need to make a motherfucker suffer and waterboard them with pig piss and rip out their fingernails.

i am drunk but let me say this fire with fire means they do something we do the same if they can torture us why cant we do the same if IF it helps the god side because face it no matter how you look at it issis is the bad side USA is the good side

good*

With Trump as president, the USA is no longer the good side. We are the baddies on the planet now.

whatever works

Kek. You literally don't understand my point, do you?

Sup Forums is particularly retarded tonight

>the policy fire with fire make sense
You are quite the legal scholar.

I think torture is the perfect way to convert the atheists and muslims! Trump is the best!

torture doesn't work and it creates more hate for us. that's why isis has hostages in jumpsuits (gitmo)
McCain was tortured and beaten for days. Bones broken from beatings and starved. Probably much more than he would tell anyone about. Trump would have helped but he had heel spurs and had to use his daddy's million to try to make something of himself.

take a rest for fuck sake

Not half the people. Only 1/4 of registered voters choose Trump. 3 out of every 4 registered voter chose NOT to vote Trump. Most unpopular President EVAH!

>EVAH!
kys

ops post is likely bullshit butl these people have no fear of us because they know our hands are tied, fear is a powerful thing, you can not fear someone who cant touch you, sand have to cloth you ,feed you, 3 squares a day, nice warm showers, might as well put them up in resort hotels

have to be able to do somthing

I support torture.

Both for terrorists, and for American suspects of crimes.

Torture works.

It's not effective. You torture someone and they will say whatever you want to hear. This does not mean it will be the truth and often the people being tortured don't know shit anyway

Plus, physical torture is weak anyway. If they really want to nut up they just have to start giving these fuckers datura

You can do controlled burns to make sure another fire can't spread further

that's not true.

torture has been proven to be effective.

Watch out, or you'll get burn

You do realize the original quote is "You CAN'T fight fire with fire", right?

ikr

Spoiler alert - we never were the good guys.

>If they really want to nut up they just have to start giving these fuckers datura
This is actually part of a very effective interrogation strategy. A mild dose of hallucinogens combined with sleep deprivation. Less about forcing them to tell the truth than it is about making it hard for them to lie.

Well got to get information somehow from these freaks...or allow innocent people just trying to live life...DIE!.....I'm more for protecting the innocent...at the freaks...cost!

THIS we were not the best on the planet but as a super power think about it who would you want on the top like it is now the USA Russia or china

as long as he promises to torture OP

I'd suggest taking torture 1 step further. not just using it on terror suspects...

and think about using it on the citizenry who've been suspected of a crime.

the conviction rate would go up 1000%.

that's not true.
torture has been proven to be ineffective.

this also we may torture but at lest we don't just fucking kill them for the lulz like issis does

CIA and other agencies have been doing torture for ages, what's the new thing here?

that's not true.
torture has been proven to be effective

>that's not true.
>torture has been proven to be effective
This is what dumb people actually believe

>inb4 Trump uses torture against journalists

Whoever see every situations as a fight between good and evil is a retard and should stop watching hollywood movies.

>This is what dumb people actually believe
NO This is what dumb people actually believe

At this point Russia or China are wayyyyyyy more level-headed by quite a few orders of magnitude.

Or just give them a strong dose of datura. That shit is a deliriant and will have you completely convinced that you are in hell. Not just that, it fucks with your conception of time so you think it lasts for days.

>but user, I've done shrooms, it wasn't bad

Because shrooms are a psychedelic, the mildest, for lack of a better term (and the best) hallucinogen. You are never detached from reality while on hallucinogens, it only adds a filter to your senses, a filter you are aware of

Dissociatives are the next level, which includes ketamine in addition to other similar drugs. With this you start feeling depersonalized, like you are no longer real, or feeling disconnected from standard life. In this state you can typically still know what you're doing and what is going on around you, it is just that it feels abnormal, not real, and altogether strange. This tends to cause anxiety as people can tell that something is off, that they have a conception of what normal is and that what they are experiencing isn't normal

Then we have the strongest class of hallucinogens, deliriants. These are so strong that they aren't even regulated very well, datura, arguably the strongest deliriant, isn't even illegal. Doesn't make sense? Let's put it this way; so few people take these recreationally, and no one that I have ever heard or read about has ever gotten addicted, so it is more costly to regulate it than to just let it be. You take a deliriant and the next thing you know it you're having a conversation about stoic philosophy with your brother. Except you know nothing about stoic philosophy. And you aren't able to properly form words. And you don't actually have a brother but have instead been uttering gibberish to a lamp for 2 hours. You can't even recognize your own reflection on this shit. If that isn't enough, people typically have hellish hallucinations on this stuff. To top it off, it can make you blind for about a week

Don't listen to this pussy, deliriants are awesome

Don't believe me? Try for yourself. Like he said, they aren't illegal, and they aren't even hard to find. Go see if you have any nighttime medicine with diphenhydramamine, if so take about 400mgs, a relatively light dose to activate the deliriant, and watch what happens; you will giggle like a fucking idiot for 10 minutes at the perfect shit post, and then not be able to post because the captcha becomes impossible. Then just put on some tunes and relax

;

That sounds expensive.

And with those two, Russia is Level-Headed-Devious, and China is Level-Headed-Don't-Give-A-Fuck.

A China world power isn't great, because they likely won't bother with people outside of their borders.

A Russia world power, on the other hand...

Wow torturing terrorists who want to eradicate the west and that rape children. What a crime against humanity.

It opens the door for it to be used on people who aren't "terrorists who want to eradicae the west and that rape children".

>you can't fight fire with fire

Wong.

Good job moron.

Nothing wrong with torture, as long as the right people are being tortured.

Counterproductive and makes Americans in war zones, civilian and military, less safe -- and more likely to be tortured.

Not if we do it in secret. Like all non-retard nations do.

the patriot act already allows them to do exactly that