twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This gave me a pretty big boner

It's

>Get 'em, I'm bored, I'll call Ittin

you dumbie.

Before you ask me who Ittin is

bane.wikia.com/wiki/Ittin

Dumb ass. It's "Get Imanbord, I'll call Ittin."
No one knows who Imanbord is. Nolan's most treasured secret.

CIA man in Ankara?

rt.com/news/351345-turkey-coup-military-ankara/

Umm... Hello ??

Dubs confirm

KEK is at work... just like with les Baines

>turkroach war
>plane scene starts playing

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY MOSQUE

for you

Anyone have any I'm gay... I'm homosexual edits?

You're gay? Haha come on dude, that's so gay!

Because I'm CIA. I'm Central. I'm Intelligence. I'm Agency. I'm a manlet, I'm a babylegs. I'm a shorty, beltyboy, aircraft autist, inquirer, I'm baned. I'm that arsetta bandit. I call Ittin. I'm a cargo pants arsed, hookedbelting, shitcuffing, mask puller. I grab the prize with Maimen. I power stand at the other side of the plane. I am Moses in the parting of the hooded dudes. I crash and I am crashed. I ask and I'm punched, I shoot them and throw them and every single hired gun's had the fucking worst flight of his life. And I'm Not, a hothead. if there's one big bastard in this flight plan, it's this large firestarter here. So congratulations, Bane. You got yourself caught.

I'm CIA. I'm Central Intelligence Agency. I'm undercover. I'm a spy. I'm an operator. I'm a spook. I'm an agent, mole, filth-columnist. I'm a secret agent. I am that sleuth, I interrogate those mercenaries. I'm a blue-shirted, belt grippin' flight plan writin' agent provocateur. I shoot before throwing men out of an aircraft. I call it in. I'm CIA and the writing of the flight plan. I'm CIA and I'm a small guy. I shoot and I'm shot. I shoot them and throw them and every single big guy's had a lotta loyalty for a hired gun. And I am not a big guy.

that's wicked cool

how do I make pics like that?

holy shit

kek confirms

Amazing

Bane said
>They expect Juan Ovus
Oddly, this is almost identical to what CIA stated
>only Juan Ovyu
Juan is mentioned several times during the trilogy, second only to Yu.
If you'll remember, Juan Ovyu was even the person Bane chose to hold the detonater.

There is, of course, a simple explanation to why Juan and Yu seem to be everywhere.

Juan Ovyu /Ovus is an idea rather than a person.
This is why Brother was Juan Ovus and Talia was Juan Ovyu.
It's like Anonymous. There's no one person that is Juan, rather Juan is anyone and everyone.

Yu is the same concept.
One example that comes to mind is the bank scene.
The manager says
>Yu and Yuffrens are dead!
This could be taken as him knowing / assuming Yu and some unknown third party, Yuffrens had been killed during the robbery.
Given that several of the thieves were in fact killed this illustrates the idea that Yu is just an idea, same as Juan.

The one thing I would like to know is who is A. Yungermann?
Bane tells Batman that his fighting skills resemble Yungermann's in ferocity and ruthlessness. A. Yungermann is only mentioned once that I can recall, at least but it is clear that Bane had a personal relationship with this person.

Every answer just leads to more questions.

Dr. Heisenberg, Im DEA

Uh, I got the flight plan right here

>

nothing at all