That feeling when your cousin that has been in your sex fantasies since you hit puberty does the #freethenipple thing...

That feeling when your cousin that has been in your sex fantasies since you hit puberty does the #freethenipple thing on instagram...

Wish me luck. If there's a news report about a man who died from blood loss from wear and tear of his cock, you know what happened.

Pic is related?

No op is just a faggot

Yeah, that's her. I can hardly believe it. Imagined seeing these cowtits for so long. She has posted stuff like this before but never that revealing.

keep it coming

Drop those too. She looks sexy.

I'm actually so confused by the OP image. Where the fuck does her tit end and her arm begin??

Where did you find the pics?

it says instagram on the OP fucking retarded jew nigger

Best insult of the week

Who will be the first to find OP's cousin and let her know her autistic cousin faps to her pictures?

She did this a while back. Can't say I care for the style, but it was definitely a "this was more than I expected to see of her tits" moment.

I'm guessing you kind of expect that when you show your tits online. Especially when they look like that.

Kek

I'm sure he'd like her to know. He's just too afraid to say it himself.

Why the fuck are nipple piercings a cool thing now?
>Into_the_trash_it_goes.jpg
Fucking disgusting.

Op is a stupid lying gook, ignore him

They're pretty cool. I've heard they fuck up some girls' nipples and pretty much desensitize them, but the one girl I've been with was the opposite. It was fun to randomly pull on them and watch her go crazy.

>body mods
>cool
Pick one.

>have cousin with gigantic titties
>always fanta about them
>tells everyone she got nipple piercings done with her friend
>obviously doesnt openly show them
>pool party
>shes in pool
>open up her phone
>no password
>go back to pics when she got it done
>find gold mine of pics getting it done
>bonus of friends tits
pic related cousin

Disgusting

>Earrings & tattoos
Pretty tame, they're alright
>Nipple piercings
Talked about above
>Septum
Just makes some girls look sexy as fuck, don't really know why
>Tongue piercing
Top tier blowjobs

Other than that, I agree with you. Some modifications are pretty disturbing.

But I mean, look at this pic (just a random girl, not the one from the other pics). Imagine how her blowing you would feel. Spoilers: Amazing.

Where are the rest