Do you miss moot?

Do you miss moot?

Yes...

No

is that chris chans son?

You forgot to put that thing about full.chan /pol being for cuck faggots

>worshiping e-celebs

Why would I miss a failed cuck whose greatest achievement was to destroy Sup Forums entirely and officially make it reddit 2.0? Fuck that faggot.

RIP in pieces firetires...

kinda. I remember you'd see the occasional ban of someone in the middle of the thread because they were being a pain in the ass. But miss it? Meh

He should have never given Sup Forums a second chance

At least he wasn't a total piece of shit to the mods and the janitors. Hiro fucking sucks.

i miss moot posting

>implying anyone on here nowadays knows who moot is

Kys OP

yes
hiroshima ran the site into the ground and piled on ads for jew gold
meanwhile moot made it a point to avoid putting third party ads all over the site

Are you fucking kidding me? He fired like half his moderating crew because they didn't want to enable his SJW horseshit during gamergate.

Fun fact: Hiroshimoot would never ban for this atrocity

pic related

MODS MODS MODS

At least the mods were able to do something back then.

Fucking checked

Kinda sorta. Hiro doesn't interact with the community in the same way that moot did. It was always a treat to be browsing some random thread and see moot pop up in the middle of it.

Who gives a fuck about moderators? They don't do anything productive and only serve to ruin the occasional CP that pops up here every once and a while, which is the only interesting thing left on this shithole since reddit took over.

Mods are fags, Hiroshimoot did 2016

Who?

Hiro knew there would be a Sup Forums shitstorm if trump didn't win. Hiro personally rigged the election so he and the mods wouldn't have to deal with the backlash. The more you know

Like what exactly? Randomly ban people because they felt like it? Mods still have all the powers they used to and they are clearly around because CP gets banned instantly whenever it pops up. So yes, they have to exercise their authority with a little more professioinalism instead of indiscriminate banning on a whim, but I don't see how that's necessarily a problem

every day

Who?

;_;

The good old days

not moot. in the year of our current +2, people are not only posting that pic, but posting a thumbnail

I miss that fag

Sup Forums was a mistake

Every damn day. My little girl

bunch of neets willingly working for free on a website known as the shithole of the internet, pretending to be "le polise force of Sup Forums" feeling validated for banning anything that even remotely resembles a naked child.

give me a fucking break. those retards are below the average imbecile who comes here to shipost, since they actually think working for free on this shithole is a "job" of some sort. lol

Snacks was a cooler dude.

I initially chuckled at the stupidity of your post. Then after a second passed, it hit me like the weight a thousand years. Fuck, I miss moot. Ever since that stupid farewell Q&A where I stayed up all night listening to his inane bullshit, everything is a little different. It's a "Santa doesn't exist" kind of feeling, hard to describe.

who is hotwheel's waifu though? that's the only way of objectively comparing them.

moot was never your friend and he obviously hated what this website became, once it was no longer under his control, so he started resenting it instead of fixing the problem.

8-chan is superior in every way compared to this fucking place, which makes Sup Forums completely irrelevant for anyone who isn't from reddit and other places like it.

Literally who? lol

why are you here