Feels thread?

Feels thread?

How you doing fellas, i came back here once more because i was feeling down and i keep trying to feel happy ignoring why life is so hard and this place brings me back pretty good memories and i feel comfortable here, that's why i want to cry a bit with people i would like to call friends because i'm so tired of no matter what do i do i never archieve anything and it's so unfair because i try so hard but seems like my best try is never enough and i can't deal with this anymore and i'm always the one who never makes it and i've had enough i don't even know what else i can do because they make it look so easy but i swear i try i swear for the love of god how do i manage to keep everything together if i can't even do a simple task

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/itzdolly-heartbreaking-video-shows-12-year-old-katelyn-nicole-davis-hang-herself.4715/
vocaroo.com/i/s1ck6keM8ojf
vocaroo.com/i/s0s6zTF1yR9L
vocaroo.com/i/s0E8kJBcgTAP
vocaroo.com/i/s0yuXxUP31sc
youtube.com/watch?v=zSqYeV5tQtU
youtube.com/watch?v=VLYa26pB2RU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doing a little good now,i was having problems with my gf and now we talked and kinda fixed everything :)

I know that I'm not good at anything, I'm not smart or good looking, but I'm just tired of being alone. My "friends" don't actually like me, and I've never had a girl genuinely like me even as a friend. I'm a cancer to everyone's life and I can tell because of the way they act around me. I'm just sick of this shit.

must feel good to have a girlfriend for atleast more than a week

She is the first gf i've ever had,i'm kind of new on this relationship stuff but it feels pretty good,i even had my first kiss as well. Never though i was going to find someone like her nowdays but i guess the right girl will always come

How old are you?

i'm 18 and i've never had a kiss, i bet it feels amazing

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/itzdolly-heartbreaking-video-shows-12-year-old-katelyn-nicole-davis-hang-herself.4715/

I had my first kiss recently. It felt amazing although I knew I was kissing like a complete virgin. The girl I kissed is busy all week now and there's no time to meet up. The anticipation is killing me. I want to kiss her full soft lips again

I'm 18 and yeah it pretty feels good even though i don't even know how to kiss but glad it was nice and great for both of us

That hits home user.

I feel you user, I've been depressed most of my life and I fell in love a few months ago. The woman I fell in love with has also been going through a very hard time and a difficult divorce. Not that her life isnt being controlled constantly she is joining the army. We both love each other and are trying to end things so that it will be easier when she leaves. It sucks though, ending things now is definitely hurting me more, but I don't want to keep things going and hurt her more when she leaves. I wonder if being depressed my whole life would have been easier than finding happiness and knowing that it exists

Saved...

I'm doing pretty terrible. Worst part is I can't even manage to tell people around me how bad I feel. I'm happy I don't own a gun because I'd probably do something I'd regret.

Ive seen this picture so many times on b. For so long, ive been browsing. But i managed to get a gf at the end of break, then she wanted space because she couldnt handle everything in her life AND have a boyfriend, especially one whos really depressed and always opened up to her. I always looked at this picture with no value because i couldnt relate.
>But after my experiences two days ago. I FULLY relate to this image.
It hurts Sup Forums, although im finally happy that I got a gf, it makes me sad seeing this pic

>It hurts Sup Forums, although im finally happy that I got a gf, it makes me sad seeing this pic
Same man
Having someone genuinely love me was the greatest thing, it really hurts when I have to pretend it never happened and have no one I can talk to about it

Yesterday I discovered my gf is/was a prostitute, spent the day with her trying to ignore it, but I can't.
I need to break up with her and I know it's going to hurt both of us so.much, but it will let hurt more to stay.

My crush hasn't texted me in days until like an hour ago. Should I even bother texting her back?? Feel like ignoring her for a few more days. She was a total bitch to me this weekend and low key flirting hard with my friend in front of me. They may or may not be fucking, I don't know though might just be over thinking it.

Dude don't bother texting her back, Dr Dre was right about bitches, they literally aint shit but hows and tricks.

Guess that's why hes a doctor...

>but it will let hurt more to stay.
This is the shittiest feeling, I want to be with the love of my life but being together is hurting us both

Yeah I'll just ignore her for like 3-4 more days or some shit. Until she comes running back like she always does.

this thread is goddamn killing me inside, nearly shed a tear because im a lonely piece of shit that can't get a girl to like me

In addition to "losing" my gf. Ive also lost any sentimental value to my "friend" group. I don't have any good friends, just colleagues. Im not good in school, i attend youth group, and go to confirmation, but i dont have faith. Ive been suicidal for so long, always questioning our existence, why we're even here.
Shit like that
>ive lost any chance of getting into a good college, looks like I'm stuck in community college.
I don't have a dad, i don't love my mom.
The only time i hang out with my sisters(at their apartment), is when they're with their stoner boyfriends and i end up just smoking and drinking with them because there's nothing else to do.
>pic related (I'm a guy) but in the same boat with this girl
I Never went anywhere with a girl, i hate being associated with the preps at my school, never went to any parties.
Just that pathetic little being who lives and dies in the end.
Thanks for being there for me, Sup Forums. You were always the best

It's day three of my wife leaving me. We've been together well over eight years. The past several months she's gotten more and more distant from me. I finally confronted her about it. And she flat out told me she doesn't want to be with me anymore. But "she still loves me." It's those words that really fucking hurt. If you love someone then you don't leave them. But she won't give me a reason and I keep staring at these divorce papers on the kitchen counter. They've started mocking me... I when out and about can tell myself I'll get through this. That I'm a mean badass who will succeed and go places without her. Make her jealous that she ever left me. But right now... When I'm alone in the dark here. I want to cry like a little fucking baby.

If you honestly think they're fucking, or she might flirt around you and lead you on, don't bother with her. You just end up torturing yourself trying to stay in her orbit. But that doesn't mean you have to be a dick and not text back, just put a healthy distance between you two

fuck, I wish I wasn't a pussy and just talked to her

I loved her so goddamn much, I wish I could deal with this, or that she hadn't lied about it, or that I just never found out.

We were talking about marriage and parenting methods just a few days ago now I'm trying to work out how to tell her I need out, I wish I'd just stayed forever alone.

>tfw you have an imprinted scowl on your face because you are jaded beyond repair, while people around you are happy and enjoying their lives, and you never will.

I feel like I'm the villain of my own story.

Thanks, user. In addition to her, she actually never said yes when i asked her out. She was drunk when i asked her out, and when she was sober, she thought she said yes in her drunken state. So we both rolled with it. But when she told me that she couldn't do it, i told her she never said yes in the first place. So i technically hasn't had a gf.

same here my friend

>waaaaaaaah girls don't like me
>btw I'm 18
I hate this place.

How can I make myself believe I can make it without her? I never thought I would amount to anything until she came into my life and I don't want to go back to how I was before we were together

this thread is motivating me up to actually get a girlfriend, i wish you guys luck in the future though user what happened to make her leave
nothing wrong with being thought of as a preppy kid, you still have time to party and shit, just find the right people

Why shouldn't I ignore her? She hasn't talked to me in days and she has been a total bitch to me these past few weeks. Were already distant as it is. She barely makes an effort to hang out with me. I think I just want to be alone right now.

The farthest I've gone with her is eating her out which was like a week ago and she is the queen of oribiters so they may not be a thing and I'm just jealous or something. All I want to do is fuck her. What do

Rolling for feels

everyday is the same slow routine. I wake up and I think to myself, "before I know it ill be back in bed going to sleep again" and the day goes by like it never happened and im back in bed. Almost feels like im time traveling. Idk what I even live for anymore.

nice

Nice dubs, user.

Poor willy the smith with his millions of dollars and faggot son

I know man, I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I don't know how to or even want to end things completely she I love her so much, but i know it will make it hurt less for both of us

Whoever drew this never saw a Rubik's cube.

Dude u got to get out of that mentality. The worst that can happen is she rejects you. You can handle rejection user. What really helped me get out of my shell and actually try to get women was getting drunk or buzzed on the weekends and hitting on random women. After that I started doing it sober. It's easy. Women want to be loved just like the rest of us. In addition to this, if you feel that she is into you then all you have to do is touch her. "Whore" yourself out and you'll get action. Women want to feel wanted. Nothing happens to a guy who just waits on the sidelines

You can have acquaintances you only talk to on occasion. If all you want to do is fuck her just start making moves to fuck her. Worse thing to happen is she turns you down and you say distanced acquaintances. No reward without risk

I have an ex gf who sends me that every once in a while. And I just feel like pouring it out how much I miss her and how better she made me even if she didn't know it. But she has her life, and I can't do that to her happiness.

1-Learn to use these ","
2-I feel you bro, same here, but in fact I reached the point where I don't give a fuck anymore, it makes everything easy, soo, hang in there dude

Got to take chances man. The reason most late age people with no relationships is not because they were too unattractive, it's because they were too afraid to take the risk

1 - How old are you?
2 - Do you have a job?

I technically never went out with my 'gf' either. I fell in love with a married woman and we've been going out and spending our nights together for months now while her husband is in another country. We have to end things for other reasons but we have to pretend like we never loved each other. I never got to ask her out or take her on a date, I don't even understand what our relationship was but it's the most painful thing to end it

This

I honestly wish I could feel this, everyday seems longer and emptier than the one before

We are close friends or we were? This past summer was mostly just spent just her and I but now its not even the same. I don't know what her deal is. We barely ever chill and she seems to always bail on me but then out of no where shell text me shit like "I miss you." Like if you miss me come chill then.

Whatever I'll probably see her soon, maybe her and I can do our own thing and hopefully I'll fuck her and well take it from there

>But she has her life, and I can't do that to her happiness
Fuck this is making me cry right now, literally told the love of my life that I was okay even though she had just broke my heart earlier

It just feels like im wasting my life so quickly living everyday like this

Fuck that bitch.

Jesus you guys are omega tier.

>Like if you miss me come chill then.
Tell her that then, be decisive, dont just be 'Okay' when she doesn't want to hang out

It's easy to say that when you don't know the whole situation. Then again I know I'm a crybaby bitch, that's why I came to a feels thread

I met this girl a couple of years ago. Everything went amazing, at first I thought I found a great friend but as the mo the went by we clearly started to have deep intimate feels for each other. We started hanging out more, slowly putting a feet in front of the other in the love feelings.

Then we both fell in love, she meant the world to me, she told me showed me how much she loved me until.... I found out she actually had a husband. She had been lying about her husband for more than 7 months while telling me I was the love of her life.... She was actually the one to tell me since I was being suspicious

It hit me really hard and I had to disappear for a while.. after a couple of months we decided to stay friends (yes I know user what a fucking stupid cunt I am) I realized I still had my feels... She clearly stopped feeling for me... Know she's distant and she keeps lying about what she does all the time...

I think it's time... I'm hanging on and j can't let go... It hurts so much to know she was in love with me but she had other priorities.. it hurts to know she will never be mine again, I can't even function properly as her friend... But at the same time I need her in my life.. she is my best friend.

I'm lost, I don't know what to do anymore.

>I need a lying, cheating, manipulative bottom of the barrel type person in my life
No you don't.

bumping for another story

You Guys want to be sad?
Here you go!

vocaroo.com/i/s1ck6keM8ojf
vocaroo.com/i/s0s6zTF1yR9L
vocaroo.com/i/s0E8kJBcgTAP
vocaroo.com/i/s0yuXxUP31sc

I am so glad I didn't miss out on young love.

where is this from

Here

Here, This should work

nice find
barely had an effect on me because her voice is unsettling

Why is it getting so hard to cry?

Your fire is going to burn out quickly.
Find reasons why you love her and always be grateful for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSqYeV5tQtU

ever think that guy's dad had lost his new family right before he died
feels coming

I wish you didn't leave. I'm still not even completely sure why you left and I feel dumb for that because I asked you to explain it to me two times. I guess I just can't wrap my head around it..you claim it will be better this way. I don't know how though, I thought everything was fine. You treated me better than anyone has ever treated me. You never gave me any reason to doubt you and I truly thought our relationship would last. Now you're gone..and I feel like my entire world was just ripped from the palms of my hands. I don't know how this is better..I never want to feel this way again. I just want you back, I just want you to come back to me. Please

I'll dump a few from my folder

dumping

dumping more

this one is good

And finally RIP Gabe the magnifficient pupper.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLYa26pB2RU

this one was the saddest of all honestly, with the picture at the end

Thanks. If you have any saved dump sum. trying t expand my Feels folder