My school is being gay come sign this:

My school is being gay come sign this:

change.org/p/harristown-state-high-harristown-s-new-phone-policy?source_location=minibar

MODS

I forgot we shared this board with teenage retards. Just shoot up the library you pussy.

It's so poorly written it makes me want to burn down this school.

This makes no fundamental sense. This is completely biased towards the students. If you don't want your phones taken, then don't fucking have them out autist.

How about instead you just don't take your phone out? I wish they were taking your phones and smashing them on the spot you massive faggot child.

OP is a fag

the funny thing about this thread, is that OP actually is trolling and everyone above this post are the real high school newfag kids

Your phones do not belong in school. I have a young friend who goes to high school in Lawrence Mass and their phones are confiscated when they arrive and returned at the end of the day.
This is what your school should do as well you little asshole.

I was only retending to be petarded

>implying a phone doesnt have the potential to be a useful tool for school
please oh please kill yourself

They literally serve no purpose in school

>Implying you won't fap to traps in class like the degenerate you are

It has the potential, but it isn't fucking necessary, because so do all the other tools you have available to you in school. Which don't also double as fucking social media and game peripherals

Checked

Get off this website you underage faggot.

This

Underaged b&

Ayyyyyyy

905 nigga here.

I work around York and Adelaide but live in the 905 too

Richard Spencer is such a cringe lord

I gotchu family -dick mcnigger

These comments aren't what OP had in mind

Op was cringe first

Signed you stupid faggot. I hope you get your shitty Nokia shoved up your ass.

From the grammar in your petition it seems you need to have your phones away at all times, because clearly it's not doing you any favors.

Somebody write if they don't change their phone policy you're gonna shoot up the school

>implying i wouldn't fuck a trap right there on the desk
try me, bitch