How to avoid being jealous when a girl doesn't like you but likes another guy? Dealing with that situation now

How to avoid being jealous when a girl doesn't like you but likes another guy? Dealing with that situation now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z23Gzp0RTOg
youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8
youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
youtube.com/watch?v=J34zX-JsOrI
mommytimes.net/
datingmess.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/The-Game-by-Neil-Strauss.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop putting all your eggs in one basket. Put em in all the baskets. There's lots of baskets.

stop feeling entitled

Don't worry bro, I'm talking good care of her.

and than make her eggs

rape her

Find anotherone, who can cook, and make sure you are seen with her at public places

remind yourself that shes not yours and grow the fuck up

rape is a social construct you faggot

But even when I do that I still get jelly for some reason

It's not that I feel entitled, it feels bad because I want her attention and she gives it to someone else. So it makes me feel unattractive. It makes me think it's something wrong with my personality. I'm thinking about this girl in particular but it's in general too.

Stop being a pussy

Bring a gun to class/work. Bitches love mass shootings.

Go fuck the guy in front of the girl you like

There are literally billions of women who like someone more than you,are you really this stupid?

Find someone else.

YELL AT THE BITCH TO MAKE YOU A FUCKING SANDWICH

Women are stupid. They only like what they are told to like or impressed by. It's not hard to put yourself in a desirable position to attract most normal girls.

Like 10 other girls instead so it doesn't feel bad when one doesn't like you

Try to get some friends and tell them to tell her lies about him or try to make a fake profile on any social media site. Make is rep- for her that's what I would do OP.

Sometimes you just have to accept that someone you may like has a type, and that you're not that type. It doesn't make you unattractive.

OMFG. move on!

Sounds like a personality flaw.

All that is normal, but you must overcome it. She is special to you because you think she is the best. It is a mathematical certainty that if you look at more women, you'll find a better one.

I laugh/cringe when I reflect on the women I chased as a young lad. I'm 37 and married now.

Keep acting like that your gonna get cucked move along nigger

Sack the fuck up and make a conscious decision to stop caring about the bitch. You might get nudes out of it when she realizes she can't get attention from you anymore.

Avoid her. Give it a month or two and fi d that you no longer need her and can easily live without her.

go to the disco
drink some booze
hang out with another girl

Easy
1.like a different girl
2. get the fuck over it
3. its simple as fuck, you thinking its not is the real problem

1. Kill other guy
2. Cut off his face and wear it
3. Ask her out while pretending to be other guy
4. Be a dick and break up with her
5. Wait patiently for her to find your shoulder to cry on
6. drug her
7. cut off her face and eat it
8. ??????
9. Profit.

Damn, you guys don't get it. You've never been in a situation like this? It feels good, okay. It feels good knowing a hot chick likes you, she likes having your attention. That she wants to talk to you, find your dumb bullshit funny and interesting. Yeah you want to fuck her, she clearly knows this. But she doesn't care, she likes it and talks to you anyway. It hurts when it happens to someone else. Another guy who doesn't even want to fuck her for a bullshit reason. No one can really relate to that?

Just chase after 2d waifus
youtu.be/z23Gzp0RTOg

You do feel entitled, dipshit. You feel like you deserve her attention. If she's not into you there's damn near nothing you can do to change that. Realize that you'll only ever be friends, drop your shitty attitude and enjoy the friendship that you two have(assuming you're not some mouth breather that just looks at her from afar.) After that, move on. There's bound to be someone else.

Pedro, you do know you're going back right?

fucking focus on getting money.

Not OP, but at what age did you get married?

10/10 post

OP is going to need this shit i am telling you that mother fucker

Explain to me how I feel entitled then. Because I honest do not.

28. She's Japanese, and we have 2 gorgeous kids.

Excrement is currency.

Can I have her snapchat?

Liberals always use the claim that attraction isn't a choice to justify the legalization of homosexuality. But if attraction truly is not a choice, then it can be hacked.

There are a lot of individuals who hate pick up artists, but is a fact that there are guys who are really good at consistently seducing girls and there are guys who are terrible at it. Game is the study of techniques of seduction used the guys who are consistently good at it.

There are two schools of thought when it comes to seduction. Outer game and inner game. Outer game is fake. It is seducing women by being the bad guy. It's the most hated and reviled of the two, because it focuses on canned routines and memorized pickup lines. When most people think of Game, they think of outer game. Inner game authentic. It is seducing women by being the good guy. It is primarily focused on maintain a core group of quality male friends who know how to have a good time so that women will fuck you to gain access to your group. Bad guys and Good guys get laid. Nice guys don't. If you're being rejected, it's because you're behaving like a nice guy.

Here is a video on outer game. You don't have to use it, but you should know it.
>youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8
Here is a video on inner game. It takes more work, but it's far more effective.
>youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko

Bitch I don't see any tits man... Why the fuck go after a flat chest bitch

Kill your ego

PUA's a re a fucking joke. If you have to trick a bitch into blowing you you're either one sad and ugly fuck or broke.

I just told you, you dense dumpheap. You say you want her attention. You feel like she should be giving you her attention instead of the other dude. When you more than likely have done nothing to deserve it. You're a lost cause if you can't even be self-aware enough to see that.

I'm dumping randoms man but that chicks is pretty hot
I'm not even gonna bother reading your post. Attraction is absolutely 100% emotional, there is no logic behind it. If there were there would be a lot of hot chicks getting no cock whatsoever

Game is just a toolbox. Bad carpenters always blame their tools.

Okay, but he hasn't done anything to deserve it either. So what's your point?

Move on, you'll only drive yourself crazy being around her and thinking you havea chance. Say your not one of those 'nice guys' are you?

Congrats man, Japanese chicks are cute and age pretty well. I hope you have more good years ahead of you. And that maybe one day I'll have something similar.

>emotions can't be manipulated.

underrated post

This is OP right now

And you know that how? Are you supervising them 24/7?

underrated faggot

Game is for broke ass losers. I don't have shit for game but i still get hit on. Once they hit 25 women start becoming desperate for attention and money. If you have to ply game to get laid when there's so many thirsty women around then you're a special kind of repulsive.

This is actually really good advice. I'm shocked to find it on Sup Forums.

pic related. If you're such an expert on attraction, why can't you seduce your target?

You're "talking" good care of her, huh? Guess that means you've been friend zoned too.

You don't.

Feel jealous. Feel it. Feed it. Fuel your jealousy and let it fuel you to become something better.

My high school gf, who was my first ever gf, left me for a douchy bro. I was super jealous. So much that it hurt.

But I looked at myself and decided I had to care about improving if I wanted to improve. I've been improving ever since, and I'm still and will always be a work in progress. But now I'm funny and charismatic, assertive without being obnoxious, and I take care of myself, dress well, etc. Went from being a miserable sack of crap who was always telling himself what a victim he was, to a happily married man in a successful career who always looks for the positives and faces any challenge with a good attitude.

Jealousy is a good thing.

You don't know what game is. You know what people who hate game think it is.

> (OP)
Holy shit. There are only a handful of people I wouldn't kill in order to have passionate all-night sex with that woman.

M8,I'll tell you the secret. you never EVER show that your jealous. She sees that you don't care and that you dropped her without a second thought its going to flip a switch in her brain.

>Oh, I'm not pretty enough
>Oh, I'm not funny enough
>Oh, I'm not good enough

before you know it and she is trying to win you back and qualify herself for you. 100% works every time Just mention you're seeing or interested in an other girl or better yet if you guys talk a lot just go cold on her..

Easy you kill the guy, what are you stupid?

You sound like you're just spouting memes from some shitty PUA video.

Dont know what shes got till it's gone, give her some distance if she starts pressing you for more attention than youre giving her you're then in the position of power.
Atm she gets everything she wants from you why would she commit to you when she doesnt have to?
If she doesnt press u for attention then she doesn't like u romantically so just stop talking to her so you dont need to feel the jealousy/frustration and find another whore.

youtube.com/watch?v=J34zX-JsOrI

mommytimes.net/

Only way is to out alfa him. Had you been doing that she would have turned to you. You have to toughen up, be confident and assertive. Otherwise you will always be 2nd best in a race where only first matters

>8 billion people in the world
1/2 are women
>4 billion
1/4 are within 10 years of your age
>1 billion

Even if 90% of this women are not interested in you, that leaves 100,000,000 women who will fuck you.

Move on.

But if the girl was never interested in OP to begin with then there's really no point of further interaction between the two.

Op's got one-itis

>datingmess.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/The-Game-by-Neil-Strauss.pdf

>How to avoid being jealous when a girl doesn't like you but likes another guy? Dealing with that situation now

If you figure it out, tell the rest of the fucking world.

Genius, user. Simply genius.

People who turn relationships into game end up getting gamed by relationships.

Even if you win, you lose, because you're not being yourself, and it's going to be exhausting. The world is full of guys who never figured this out and are too old to change. You'll hear them say, "oh man, it's such a hassle keeping a girl, am I right?"

No, you're an idiot. If the only way to keep someone's attention is to pretend you don't care about them, they are a toxic person and you will never be happy with them. And if you're willing to pretend you don't care about someone you care about, you have no respect for yourself and you'll never be happy anyway.

If she doesn't like you, it's because you have no game.

There is no other reason.

A player with game can get her to like him easily, because he knows how seduce women properly. You clearly don't.

If you did, she would like you.

I'm going to tell you a secret. Girls like to put men they enjoy being around but have no intentions of ever having within themselves into a place called the Friend Zone. It is a zone designed to make you feel comfortable that you have -something-, while you have nothing at all. It is a sort of emotional enslavement. They will often act attracted to you just to keep the bars strong on this cell. This is important to them.. to keep you locked in this state of blue balls. Enjoy it if you want to, but no pussy you shall have.