Dubs decide what i say to her. will deliver

Dubs decide what i say to her. will deliver

you won't

I will, watch

I want you to peg me

I jack off horses and freeze their semen for later. I warm it up and bathe in it and drink whatever is left over.

Identical just like the big hook nose fucking racist Jews. Really hope a Palestinian goes in there and blows that fucking place up. These right wing Jewish pieces of shit have destroyed everything they've touched in the last 3,000 years. They hate everyone exempt themselves and they deserve what they get. Really hope Obama would see who the real enemy is.

Quiero comer tu culo

It's AT disney you fucking foreign twat. Go back to your own shit country. Disney is an American destination and you can go the fuck to your own shit theme park. Seriously fuck off...don't dare coming back until you learn the goddamn language.

rolllinggg

roll

Fuck me or i plant drugs and call the cops

Do you think my name is gay

Say "gimme demo fat-ass titties girl"

OP DELIVAR

You won't say shit pussy.

I need to see you full naked body for scientific purposes

winrar

OP WE WAIT IMPATIANTLY

>doesnt censor her name
cue the raids

What are you trying to accomplish op? Get laid? Hang out? Don't care and just entertainment? Shock factor? What's the end game here?

ok here it is

Roll

You don't have a clue you fucking progressive liberal faggot. I've been in commodities and energy my whole life and could absolutely pillory you on everything you think you fucking know. But as a high school educated Starbucks barista I wouldn't expect you to know dick about anything

You're not fucking welcome. Stay in your own shit country.

here is a more recent one

Bitch shut the fuck up, nobody cares. Go back to your fucking third world county and be a dumb whore there.

Sorry, that was my brother. Send nudes?

Yours are a terrible people. African blacks are a cancer to the earth, crazy to think that American blacks are even worse. The world is tired of your peoples shit....something drastic needs to happen.

look at the top HE TOLD HER WHAT HE WAS DOING, COULDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO HIDE THE EVIDENCE

Sorry my autistic cousin stole my phone

Sorry my cousin grabbed my device. The doctors say he's on the artistic spectrum

reroll

(Jaw drops to the floor. Eyes pop out. Sound effect of AWOOOGA AWOOGA!!!" Places jaw and eyes back in place. Regains composure.) Eh hem, you look quite lovely

Say this
>Sorry, meant to send that to someone else. Anyway, how you doin?

Put a Sharpie in your pooper

This.

Do it

Sorry babe. Dog got my phone. So how about I buy some peanut butter and you can watch my fuck the jar?

rolling for this

sorry . that was meant for my former 9th grade math teacher. Send nudes?

Sorry, I have high-functioning undiagnosed autism, you'll have to overlook me there.
Anyway, send nudes.

WINRAR

Sorry, hope this makes it better. *send picture of dick*

oh look, dubs have spoken. op is a lying faggot

Ah fuck. Goofed it up.

You're a faggot and I guarantee you're poor as fuck. Go be beta somewhere else, but before that. Send nudes?

*send dick pic

O LOOK

sorry, wrong person. So, you hate niggers, or just me?

Ugh this thread blows. Shitty fuking winrars

Sorry my fingers have Tourettes!

wrong guy. Meant for my brother. sorry

go back to your third world country

I WILL EAT YOUR DICK LIKE OLD BALONEY, BITCH.

>skyler

Your parents shouldn't have been allowed to have you.

Is anyone else here just for fat girl jokes?

LOL I'm letting Sup Forums.org/b/ decide my responses to you, don't you think that's just so darn funny?
Now quick, send a pic of your tiddies before the thread dies.

Is there such a thing as over-washing your penis? Mine stinks of fish

Will a venomous snake die if it bites itself?

Wasted dubs

here is recent

SAY IT

Niggers like you will hang

Too bad liberals all relegate the views of Christianity and Judaism to something radically different to propopgate falsehoods and further their hateful political agenda.

Now is your last chance OP, tell her that your brother stole your phone and has been messaging her, and then apoligize and ask for nudes.

Ya lol

Wanna go see a poison concert together?

Roll

Tap to let Tiffany see you

Double dubs

Your father is a cuck. Your mother is my cum whore, you moronic buffoon. Don't you EVER insult anime again or I will end your fucking life. I know a lot about Japanese culture which revolves around the concepts of shame and honor. To insult anime is to bring shame to the art which I have shown to defend even if it costs me my LIFE. I would rather kill myself than sit idly by and let you insult that which i seek to protect the most.

Turn the caps lock off and pop out your titties. You're basically a dirt tier Mexican anyways

roll

I'm just warming you up for some hot angry sex

Send Nudes and gtfo

winrar

WINRAR

AYYY

O boi

Rofl

holy fuck. My dumb friend got my phone holy shit. Im so sorry. .... send nudes?

she blocked me

WINRAR

Find a new friend and start again.

But this time start off by saying "send nudes" and then "pls respond"

kekekkeekekekekeeekeekekekekkekek

This thread is lame and dead
See ya later Sup Forums

Fucking hEll she's triggered

U faggot OP

Dubs of truth

U got another one OP? I might have one if not

Your thread was bad and you should feel bad.

The dubs were bad, retard.