I have to say that Humble being on the new album has really tempered my expectations...

I have to say that Humble being on the new album has really tempered my expectations. I think that track is by far worse than the worst songs on GKMC and TPAB. Just completely generic and boring. Hoping it somehow works better in context but I'm doubting it right now

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sup Forums.org/rules#mu

>Please try to keep duplicate topics to a minimum by always searching for an old or active thread before posting a new one. Do not post a continuation of a thread until the bump limit is reached.

Maybe it'll be different? People complained about I and we got a live version.

m8 we have an average of 5+ chart threads at a time. If you want the rules enforced well tough shit.

I have a weird feeling that the version of Humble we heard has 90% of the instrumental muted and the whole purpose of it was exactly to temper expectations so you're all the more blown away I guess

But probably not

this that grey pupon that avian that ted talk

ayy

watch my soul speak,

you, let the meds talk

only real problem i have with the track is the beat is pretty repetitive and not super interesting. I kept expecting it to change up halfway through. and who knows like other anons said we might got a different version of i on the album

>The word "hype" wasn't enough to describe the media assault on the sprawling 80-minute To Pimp a Butterfly (2015), another meticulously crafted album that employed legions of writers, producers and musicians (including jazz pianist Robert Glasper and jazz saxophonist Kamasi Washington). Six people wrote Wesley's Theory, including George Clinton, and four produced it, including Flying Lotus. Nine people are credited as writers for the funk-fest King Kunta, making it de facto a collage. The producers threw in more live instruments, resulting in a sound that is more revivalist than innovative, but also a sound that helps the general theatrical atmosphere. For better and for worse, The Blacker the Berry is the epitome of this emphatically pointless but fashionable avant-jazz-rap music. I begins as an olf-fashioned synth-pop hit of the 1980s before it begins to sound like a James Brown parody (with the lyrics "the number one rapper in the world" and "i love myself") accented by a jovial piano figure. The best psychodrama is possibly one of the simplest songs, the melodic funk-soul These Walls, and the best political sermon the equally straightforward funk ditty Hood Politics. But the music is secondary to the histrionics and it doesn't matter that the catchy and danceable Alright stands in opposition of the industrial beat that derails Momma, a fact that could account for at least eclecticism. This is a superficial and, ultimately, middle-of-the-road album from an artist who lacks the visceral energy of Public Enemy and Tackhead while also lacking the poetic depth of Kanye West and the musical genius of El-P. He tries to be all of them at once, but maybe he would be most credible if he were just himself: a brilliant script-writer of fictionalized real-life stories: the Christian parable How Much a Dollar Cost presents God disguised as a homeless man, and Mortal Man interviews the ghost of dead rapper 2Pac.

>6/10.

Yo...what?

The track absolutely amazing -- classic example of a great rap beat, great raps, and an awesome video to boot.

I was *so* scared he'd be stuck in TPaB/UU mode and never get out – The Heart Part IV had me *really* worried of that. Thankfully HUMBLE brought me back to huge excitement

>it's ok to do it because other people do it
Are you fucking 12?

>1 iTunes credit has been deposited into your account

lmao

What's going on here?

Does Mike Will always produce such boring trash?

yes. go listen to ransom and ransom 2 (or don't because they're awful)

STOP spamin threads about this artist, you fucking WHITE boy

>Are you fucking 12?
Are you fucking retarded? The rules on this site are barely enforced, mods don't give a fuck. If this triggers you, go find somewhere else to post.

What the fuck am I listening to? Its like he gave all of his decent beats away.

Great falseflag. Now come on back and samefag about all of the "shills" here to justify your cancerposting.

>I don't care about the quality of this board
Thanks for letting us know

he's worse than your average soundcloud producer now, i'd hate to see what he charges for his beats that artists somehow have gotten gullible enough to purchase

heart 4 is literally fifty times better than humble wtf

You don't 'get it'. Is this your first day posting here? The mods don't do shit so there's no point in complaining. You either accept it or leave the site. Or at least this board, maybe moderation is better on other boards, I wouldn't really know.

see I'm not talking about complaining to mods, by the way.

This reaction has been a thing with the first single off K-Dot's albums since swell bud angry urban area.

K Dot ft King Nigger
We (Wuz Kangz)

K Dot
Kill all whites, and dont blink twice
Lockem up and puttem in labs,
Like mice
Cus how they was made,
Thats they creation
Whitey was made in a test tube and enslaved the black nations
We wuz kangs, havent you heard?
They pit us in cages, cus we like beautiful birds
And they ugly pigs, thats why we call cops bacon
Shooting cops relieves stress,
I call it vacation
I take a deep inhalation, and go back to earlier times
Im in a Kang state of mind

King Nigger
Yo, yo, yo
You know my wifes swole
You know every night she pounds my hole
She got superior black genetics, cus we wuz kangs
The finest women resemble orangutangs
I drink tang and grape drank only
I eat chicken and blow dank only
I may be so smart,
but deep down im just a nigger
On whites, I always pull the trigger
Yeah, 9/11, that was me
Cus a few dead blacks is worth enslaving whitey easily
Then I became prez,
for sure wanted Europe dead
So I start a few wars
and let the "refugees" spread
But thats small shit,
The worst is yet to come
I got all of BLM,
Under my fuckin thumb
Kendrick is the poster child of whiteys destruction
Black World Order soon, get cucked son

Why is this cancer not getting banned?

Sorry dude, that may be most Sup Forumstants but not me. I honestly thought Sup Forums was gonna be flipping their shit about this song like me; kinda really strange to see the opposite

The track is setting up for an even-better GKMC-II after he proved he could do an even-more-eloquent, 'mature' album & earn bonus points for being 'le race politics album'.