all 3 LOTR movies

Star Trek '09
X-Men: First Class
Every Chris Nolan movie

My life when Ive graduated
>wow bravo dude
>lolnofriend virigin inside

It was worth it for the bra scene.

Alice in Wonderland was fresh on RT and was completely meritless, just two hours of worthless random shit thrown on screen.

>X-Men: First Class

fook u m8 Kevin Bacon was sweet

/thread

inb4 manbabies try to claim otherwise

All capeshit
Fast & Furious series
All Judd Apatow movies

he was the film's only silver lining, and even he couldn't save that turd. The story and dialogue were so shitty it was laughable

Ghostcunters has 73% on RottenTomatos

Reviews confirmed for not knowing shit

What makes them bad?

I liked it

The first Thor should've been way lower.

The entire Marvel cinematic universe sans IM1

American Hustle

The Conjuring 2

The Force Awakens

This was so bad. A mediocre throwback Scorsese released the same month Scorsese actually made one of those

These without a doub

1 2 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S

THIS

This except add every xmen movie

Vanilla directing camera work and themes

This

This

Double this

LOTR is based off books from the 30s. Of course the theme seems vanilla when the same theme had been done in films for 70 years.

Camera work is a legitimate complain tho.

>muh argumentation

The Lego Movie

I know but the director could have made it more interesting if he chose to. I guess I mean the adaptatation is vanilla. And I used to love them when I was 13. I honestly didn't give a shit about frodo and if it wasn't for based viggo might not have for aragorn either.

Source code. It's weird. I'm a sucker for sci-fi but that movie is so fucking underwhelming.

i should have guessed this thread would turn out to be muh edgy controversial opinion

It would be a great twilight zone episode, but it wears a little thin as the premise for a feature length movie.

I legit came out of the theater with tears welling in my eyes over how bad this was.

i've been a massive Godzilla fan my entire life, my favourite toys as a kid were Godzilla toys, I used to hire Godzilla films from the video shop every week.

The huge amount of hype and praise for this film, the great marketing, the awesome teasers and trailers.

The first 15-20 minutes of the film being fucking PERFECT. Then everything just becomes so fucking bad.

"Hey want to see Godzilla fight these fucking monsters? Oh shit is starting to go down, OH WELL SKIP TO GENERIC MILITARY BLANK SLATE CHARACTER"

I don't think there are solid shots of Godzilla in that film that even go longer than 20 seconds. There is also like only 6 minutes of Godzilla in the entire film, most of which are him in the water.

is this what being a kissless virgin does to your brain?

Your taste is fucking terrible.

It's true

Fuck LoTR

This.

This movie. I can't. I don't have the words.

What a fucking major disappointment. I even threw away an old Godzilla shirt I had in my drawer when I got home. I'm still mad.

le on this board post a Godzilla cinegrid and call it kino

Its literally the funniest thing ever

I have never seen it because the trailer looks fucking boring.

Just another disaster movie where 90% of the time nothing happens while cardboard cutouts are trying to act.

>this is kino in 2016 on Sup Forums

Its like America's Funniest Home Videos but nothing funny happens.

I used to watch Two Towers and skip every Frodo scene. Harder to do in RotK because they cut between groups.

Uh explain

???

This movie had about 20 minutes of Godzilla.

Every classic Godzilla film is full of an hour of boring, worthless, throw away acting and stupid fucking plots involving aliens or super soldiers or some other dumb shit, and they have roughly 15-20 minutes of rubber suit monsters breaking models and slamming one another nonsensically with no physics.

This film was literally no different than any of those movies.

People who say they cried after Godzilla 2014 or whatever aren't classic Toho fans. If they had to watch Matango, or Atragon, or Gorath, or Rodan, they would shit themselves in retarded fits and vomit on themselves halfway through the movie.

Some of the most boring shit imaginable was produced by Toho, and 90% of the original 1954 Gojira film was boring ass people doing jack and shit, with cardboard composite characters no one cared about.

I always ignore anyone who does the whole
>I legit came out of the theater with tears welling in my eyes over how bad this was.
>i've been a massive Godzilla fan my entire life, my favourite toys as a kid were Godzilla toys, I used to hire Godzilla films from the video shop every week.

>I've been a massive Godzilla fan my entire life

Translates to
>When I was a kid I fast forwarded to the Godzilla monster fights on my VHS player and I saw Final Wars when I was 14 and loved the fuck out of it, Godzilla for life, I'm the ultimate G-Fan.

Skipping the ghostbusters this week in preparation for this

Yeah, it's like critics said they liked it so they didn't make the creators feel bad about wasting so much time on a shitty movie.

I didn't think the movie was bad its an easy 7/10 movie. its the kind of movie you take your low IQ friends too. its a popcorn type flick. it also attempts to be Oscar bait but fails.

Saving Private Ryan
Fight Club (the first act is the only good part)
Let Me in
Hotel Rwanda
American History X
Forrest Gump
The Usual suspects
Braveheart
Djanjo Unchained
Shutter Island
Donnie Darko
all of the bourne movies

These are movies I think are not as great as some people say they are.

Argo and Facebook the Movie. Neither are awful but it boggles my mind how movies can be so highly praised by simply being competent.

Particularly agree with Shutter Island, Hotel Rwanda and Bourne movies.

Never understood the love and speak for Bourne and Shutter Island, while Hotel Rwanda has aged terribly, is incredibly ham fisted, and might be Don's worst performance.

THANK YOU
HOLY SHIT IVE NEVER HATED A MOVIE AS MUCH AS IVE HATED THIS ONE

Fuck you. The Star Treks are great.

>I saw Final Wars when I was 14 and loved the fuck out of it

Hey man, Even at 14 I had fucking taste.

>Django Unchained
It's premise and plot feels like a fanfic that I think if it didn't have Tarantino's name on it, it wouldn't have gotten the circlejerk it received.

Fuck you Star Trek Into Darkness is an 8/10 brilliant action flick.

I have never watched the original Star Trek movies btw and have no plans.

>fanfic

Stop being fucking retarded and using this as a criticism, it means fucking nothing, next you'll call Kirk a Mary sue and that will be just as fucking dumb.

USE

YOUR

WORDS

Fourth. Among the most overhyped and overrated flicks of all time.

Snowpiercer

The original Star Trek films suck

This. LOTR is fucking terrible. The guys I know that are into LOTR are fucking losers that play D&D and magic the gathering all day.

Get a fucking life already.

Every Captain America Movie

The Dark Knight Rises

Spy

absolute g a r b a g e

Interstellar

dark knight rises. one of the worst movies ever imo.

>every high rated movie in the last 2 decades
Bunch of contrarian faggots in here

>Every Captain America Movie

I remember enjoying this movie in theaters but not remembering a single thing about it besides Robert DeNiro's cameo in it.

JJ Abrams did to Wrath of Khan what he did to Star Wars Episode IV.

Fuck off with this meme.

Thor 1 is better than every Captain America movie combined :^)

Huh, for me it was the other way around, I was about 13-14 when they came out and those three posts were exactly my opinions, now I think they are great.

who could forget this gem?

>>>off a cliff

When this came out. People were claiming it was confusing due to its depth.
No, after rewatching several times. Its the action and cut scenes that distract the plot.
Its a simple plot. The entire movie is overhype. The movie itself trys to act cool and intelligent.
>reddit
>the movie

Agree with most in this thread but the Lego movie was pretty good desu

It's crazy how almost every high-rated comedy critical is shit in the last decade. None of them have become instant classics except Tropic Thunder. Trainwreck comes to mind immediately, what a joke. Literally the real life athletes were funnier then anyone else in the movie, thats just sad.

>>>/reddit/

you have to go back

don't forget

Literally every single MCU movie, spider-man too.

>only has 70%
>Cable Guy only has 54%

yet shitty, unfunny comedies that are made solely to give women lead roles will have 80%+

Capeshit movies really are terrible. You dont have to be an autist to have taste. Most of the dc and marvel fans on here are big greasy neckbeards.

Amateurishly shot, thematically and narratively incoherent, shallow, glib, politcally revolting garbage.

The comedy genre is dying

'09 was good but how can you say that piece of shit into darkness wasnt awful?
Not liking turbo pleb trash makes you a virgin now? What the fuck happened to this board

Dodgeball wasn't high rated that's why I didn't mention it, I do however consider it an instant classic. (last I saw Dodgeball was in the low 50s on meta)

This

who cares if a comedy reviews well

happy gilmore probably has like a 10% but its still funny

Not even the people who like avengers will disagree with this.

>why yes I do believe capeshit is a genre that attracts alpha males like myself

is this what spotty virgin Sup Forumscksuckers tell themselves?

this, Argo was shit but fb is OK.

Most people, even ppl that hate sandler, consider Happy Gilmore a comedy classic and to a lesser extent madison/deeds/grandmas boy - these have unbelievably awful ratings, like sub 30 on metacritic - critics don't understand comedy worth a fuck. Nearly every comedy classic is rated horribly like Dumb and Dumber, Dude Wheres My Car, Night at the Roxbury, etc

Strangely most comedic classics have awful IMDB ratings as well. It's genuinely like people that hate comedies watch them anyways then rate them, beyond me.

One of the most boring things I've seen in my life

Now this is proof people need to stop going to RT.

this movie was borderline retarded on top of being basically just a rehash of the previous movie all while shitting all over a classic like TWOK and tring to give Spock this whole tough-nerd thing.

and the bloated tick on top of the shit sundae, Khan and Spock's DBZ fistfight on top of some random flying shit.

100%? Really?

that's one of those "it's a classic so I'll look stupid if I criticize it"

I really enjoyed it when I first saw it, but I get the feeling it'd be boring as fuck the second time

It might've been great in its time, but Seven Samurai does not hold up in the modern age