trump el diablo?

i'm trying to, USA will be a hispanic country within the next years

No no I no hablo the Espanol please do not report me Mr Trump

This is america we speak american

NO HABLA

No senior presidente

si senor gordo

of course, spanish is the easiest language on earth

How do you think I get all my cheap labor?

you can't speak at all with that dick in your mouth, cletus

Donde esta mota?!

anyone else having issues with images not loading at all? they won't even load in another tab?

*hablas

aw sheeit

Yes, or at least I'm learning it. I live in England though and I'm learning actual Spanish, not Latin American Spanish. How big are the differences?

Delete system 32. Clears it right up

Jajaja gringos putos sigan estudiando que en un par de años america va a ser hispana

HABANERO*

yes. a router reset clears it up

but we sure a shit don't punch-you-ate, hyuck.

Donald has been looking increasingly more stern and angry lately, l wonder what he found out.

I'm not new. Fag.

MAAAAADS THIS HAS INSITUEISHON

scotch bonnet

Taco burrito chalupa bueno grande

A person's router has nothing to do with a website's function. Ha wtf? LSD trip

aguante voxeeeeed!

minimal, i'd prefer Latin american spanish,

you're responding so you're not that old either

AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJ

Sí. ¿Cómo estás, OP?

it resets ip and clears some shit. reseting is always step one in troubleshooting... noobling.

El OP es maricón.

По-русски я говорю, комрад!

jajaja esto es estados unidos, le manda el gringo, esto es una pagina,no pense que eran tan autistas los yankees.

you disgust me

images aren't loading for anyone because the servers are fucked, it doesn't have anything to do with resetting a router and a person with a static IP wouldn't benefit from power cycling their router in the first place

noone gives a fuck

los gringos que son tan capos en el mundo, no pueden pronunciar una mierda de español jajajja

We got matching dubs
When's the marriage

NO WAY JOSE-

FUCK.

Si señor presidente Trump hablo muy bien el español. Saca el pisto wei

This is like asking anybody outside of Quebec and Newbrunswick if they speak French.

Holy fuck trump is locking up America nice and tight, to be honest l like what trump is proposing, safe zones in Syria aswell means that he is planning something big

jajaaj

dont talk to me or my memes ever again

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS

Somebody ought to shop this. Crop out mccauly culkins head off, add some Mexican

Awebo wey

POR QUE NO LO HACES VOS?

Que? No te entendo. No mas habla Español.

voxed.net chicoos

estados unidos "sos la dictadura"

Need a Mexican Help?

Callense hijso de la gran reputa k los repario topkek virgos de mierdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Porque no twngo huevos

Como te va gaspar que haces gaspar chao gaspar CODUBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII VUELVEEEEEEE TE PERDONAMOS

go home mexip2

>Let us say to the immigrant not that we hope he will learn English, but that he has got to learn it. Let the immigrant who does not learn it go back. He has got to consider the interest of the United States or he should not stay here. He must be made to see that his opportunities in this country depend upon his knowing English and observing American standards.

#Resist

Sup Forums esta lleno de enfermos

The third and forth largest contributors to the mexican economy are drugs and extortion. Thats like replacing ford or gm in our economy with cartel. Just face it, you shitskins are just shady degenerate fucks and the perks of having you here are greatly outweighed by the cost, its time for you to go. The majority agrees on this, despite what the media tells you, why do you think trump won?

And this all comes with sound logic, your ways are nothing new, spanyards have been shifty fucks since the beginning, (latinamericanhistory.about.com/od/theconquestofperu/p/The-Ransom-Of-Atahualpa.htm)

el OP es el gordo trumpazo

Claro, esto es Sup Forums

want a joint bro? vendemos barato para ti patron

Aaaa pero mientras tanto en voxed a cierta hora y en cierto lugar se ponen a compartir p2 xdddddddddddddddddddd

tell the orange one to stop importing wives just because no american will touch him

Cry all you want, it'll come

hi, gaspar how are you doing my friend? see you soon in this antro

no

drugs that they mostly sell here in the US

where there is a demand, there is a supply.

weirdly, states with the highest levels of opiate abuse almost uniformly voted for trump

all the counties that switched from Obama to trump? highest levels of opiate abuse

Kinda seems like you're the degenerate now doesn't it?

Let him govern

>We have room for but one flag, the American flag ... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language ... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

they load for me... for what that's worth.

que te pensas que somos todos mexicanos yanke pelotudo, estados unidos es grande gracias a los masones e illuminati, muerte a tmpppppassssss

Нет, г-н Trump

>mccauly culkins head off

Totally, speak english or gtfo.

chopper hizo mierda todo

gaspar? who is this guy?

-Of course not, Mr. Trump.
+Good, good. Keep up the good work, boy.
-Coño eso estuvo cerca.

buuhhh, well look i uh.. i dunno i mean, we just met.

...or France?

Chopper fuck it up again?

your bieja XDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

well, that should tell you something when even drug addicts dont want you here, just sayin

a baits expert, in an argentinian website

Volvé a taringa, fracasado!

Fair enough
I can wait

Faggot

Feels so good to have fucked her, use her tears as lube. She almost started crying at the inauguration.

>room for but one flag
like... per pole you mean?
>room for but one language
wut?
>room for but one sole loyalty
how is making different sounds with your mouth being a traitor?