ADDICTION is A DISEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_Pk-JqsoAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

call now....

I used to smoke crack

I did heroin.

dicksons

everytime this comes on tv im literally gritting my teeth saying YOU ARE NOT A DOCTOR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I smoke cigs. My quit date is February 6th

stick with it nig.

oxy's

Haha why? I mean I enjoy it but there are too many positives in quitting to keep it up. Plus my GF is really supportive and wants to help.

Look up deltaFosB

I used to think that whole "it's a disease" thing was fucking get retarded, and I'm a fucking addict. But turns out addiction of any kind can permanently fuck up your brain structure. Oh well. No one's fault but my own.

Anyway, does anyone know where I could score some dope in DFW?

Trump's addiction in MAGA

no im saying quit smoking1

I call myself a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. These fancy clothes do!

Im sure it is but this doesn't help my cravings in anyway haha

Certfied Dopehead lowlife reporting in.

Oh I get it, sorry I'm being an idiot. Thanks for the support bro!

I'm fucking dying of withdrawals right now. Seriously. Where can I get some dope in DFW?

wat is DFW

If you don't know you can't help.

But it's the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex in North Texas.

fentynal brah

lord christ im in kentucky. You'd figure itd be on any corner down that way ahah. Hit bars and clubs.

>checked
Are you fucking joking? You can't find smack in Dallas? Maybe you should just quit cold turkey.

As far as I know only certain drugs can fuck your brain structure from addiction. I haven't heard too much about heroin and other opioids screwing your brain for life.
I would assume that it would deplete dopamine receptors but after a few years of being sober should bring them back to a normal state.
Ex junkie/oxy head here

This commercial is on A LOT now lol.

Does anyone know who the doctor is in real life? I wonder if he browses Sup Forums or gets high?

i know and im about to drink a six pack.

Tons of suburban middle class young males with or without their parents are using heroin or oxies. The number has skyrocketed in the past years.

Every fucking night he spams my TV at least a dozen times on every channel.

It's beginning to spread onto ESPN and and Fox Sports 1.

so why dont we just create one of these scams? Sup Forums will have a commercial all over the country and no one will know its us and we will rake in all the money scamming junkies or old ppl..

yeah dude just think how much money the owners of this middle man commercial rake in. >>I need to start my own rehab. Regardless if patients succeed or fail I make money..
>>INb4 da jews kikey kike

I just need a place to start is all, my guy I've been using since I started after pills got busted. No real experience outside of buying pills from other people.

But shady bars seem obvious, so I'll see ya there

Did we just say Rake in back to back user...... that was odd. i can tell your a brother.

Sup Forums rehab.

Is that really what's on TV? Haven't watched any broadcasts in like 10 years. Netflix ftw.

It's actually the only demographic of people in US history whose death has INCREASED. Specifically (I believe, but Google it to be sure) white 30-50yo with no college. Almost entirely from heroin ODs because they're hooked to opiates, get cut off from the doc, and go shoot up without any experience.

yeah we live in such glorious times.

This commercial plays over and over throught the night trying to guilt sleepless junkies who just want another hit.

What makes it gold is the shitty acting..

Op is trying to figure out who the cast of this commercial is.

Dude... you don't wanna know...
30 min ago the fucker popped onto SEC Network and then again on the next commercial break.
Also Netflix is mint but I need my sports channels.

so is being a nigger

Mesotheloma or whatever also the one that has a chance of giving boys female breasts i thought these commercials were local

GET THE HELP YOU NEED.

me too i was curious if some of these were all over.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_Pk-JqsoAc

anymore like this/

I think the meso shit causes cancer

>i used to be an addict, now im not

I used cwack cocaine

wait is this commercial all over America? it's so shirt and low budget I thought it was a local ad in Colorado.

Get $100K grant from government.

Shitty production value commercial cost $10K to make.

Lure in hapless druggies, get them on some kind of blacklist to higher interest rates (because of counseling), get paid big $$$.

Get payments from insurance and medicaid to send druggies to contracted counselors. Both overcharge the druggiess, and underpay the counselor. Get paid mega$$$$$$.

Capitalism is great.

The first time I saw this was on Adult Swim at like 3am, I thought it was a skit and kept waiting for the punchline lmao