Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv06q2GSizc&feature=youtu.be
hkparts.net/shop/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=472
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But I do

My everyday carry.

>not living in a violent 3rd world shithole
Tbh

Because I'm poor as fuck, any non-suicide suggestions as I don't have a gun?

Port Arthur

my cock is not small and it works.

i don't know. just never got around to it.

For men.
Faggot.

Get a gun and kill yourself

you bait is weak, kid. pretty sure you don't even have one yourself.

but i have like 20

None are glocks tho

Try waving that around when shit hits the fan you b/tard faggot

Plastic shit gun is plastic. Here is a real gun

I got a boner just looking at this, bushmade ?

shitty as glock.

>cantilever mount
>in the middle of the receiver

its so you can have your chinese red dot sit further forward, usually above the delta ring. it looks weird like that. otherwise, 5/10 its an ar

m'kay

Not an Americunt.

K/ Mando shit posting on b/ ? Come over to us man
"" organO origamo

>getting a boner for basic bitch builds

damn your dick has bad taste

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv06q2GSizc&feature=youtu.be

>autists
ironic since it's mostly autistic fags like you that fantasize about being some gun slinging anime soldier ninja which is why you buy that shit. That or just some fat redneck.

Colt.

That's where it's staying. And if I wanted a non-Chinese scope I'd just spend that money on another AR or nice revolver.

We're getting invaded by lib-TARDS, what do we do user ?

two toned 1911's are sexy

in that case its 2/10 because its owner is retarded

I've never posted on that board. Here and /o/.

Why the fuck do you subject yourself to that amount of recoil.

The only thing I recognize is the p mag and the Victor sling

Bitch you're on Sup Forums get the fuck off and go back to your own sided belife page if that's who you agree with cause I don't know if you are welcome here
"Origamo origanlo

But I do.

Lever action 30-30 to the right ?
"Oregano origamo "

im only 19, but i sure will when im 21

L to R
1968 Winchester 94 .30-30
1951 Winchester Model 61 .22 s/l/lr
Henry Bigboy .357/.38

I don't need one. They are ok though.
Target practice sounds fun.
Just keep them well secured if you have children.
If you teach them basic safety at an appropriate age they wont kill themselves with a gun.
(Unless they really want to but that's a different matter all together,)

Can you please explain the worth of suppression to me. I mean it seems nice to not have to deal with so much noise, but don't you need additional licensing of some sort for the suppressor in most places?

Didnt get bullied in school

Then obviously OP wasn't talking to you, you drooling fucking retard.

Didnt eat asparagus in my college years

Didnt lace my socks in kindergarten

>Didn't unzip dick after highschool

Went to a looney bin a couple of years ago for depression (voluntary, 2 week stay) and I don't think they'd let me. Although my states law is non issue for involuntary or court ordered institution, I think it's at the dealers discrection. I don't really feel like attempting to buy a gun just to be turned down and have the police/fbi alerted. Can any gun shop workers give me insight? I think I can go to court to be cleared but I'm not sure. (WA) state

Just go through the form 4 process, it's not really that hard, just takes forever. no special licensing, at least not where I live

Didnt sneak a labrador into the school

Guns should all be banned.

Hi

As for being worth it, I like my hearing, even with ear muffs your hearing is still damaged over time.

>USP
>aftermarket rail
>suppressor
Check out the Metal Gear fan over here.
On a serious note, do you know if anywhere sells old stock UTLs?

I'm a felon.

That was un called for, what's your problem user
"Orgi

Hi, that's my Glock 29

aww shucks, really? Guess you'll need to confiscate mine then. Go ahead, I'll wait.

glock fag

Which one is better the piston on the left or gas operated on the right ?

>glock
That's barely a gun.

On topic, to get it legally in my country you need to get psych screening, and a ton of paperwork. Not worth it.

Source: Own an AK47 and a Sig P226, unregistered.

Do they last long?

Good to know.

I suppose if I am going to be completely honest about guns, I'm a little paranoid. I can't imagine me carrying one 24/7 and I don't want to get robbed and find out that it was used to kill someone or anything like that.

If I ever decide to go for one though I'll try to get a suppressor to go with it.

I know the guns price depends heavily on what it is, are suppressors usually low cost or are they typically expensive?

both are shit. lasers are the future

Okay, let's not fuck around for just a moment here. Owning a gun is a definitely a thing that a careful person should do now, but guns are expensive as fuck sometimes. Well, let me give you some good advice. This is a Taurus PT111 Millenium G2. It's got a polymer (or plastic if you're a gun snob) grip and receiver (bottom part) and a metal slide, etc. This is a perfectly fine 9mm pistol for home defense or concealed carry where it is legal to do so. Seriously, do NOT get caught with a pistol where it is not legal. The law WILL kick your dick right off. Anyway, back to this gun. It's exactly the sort of thing that an insecure manbaby would never own because it's not flashy, huge or shoot bullets the size of a thumb. For that reason, they're incredibly cheap. I got this one for $250 at a gun show in Kentucky. I probably overpaid a little, but I still could have gotten two of them for the price of a Glock and had money to spare. Now, that is not to say that this gun is every bit as good as the Glock. It isn't and if money is no object, you should get yourself the finest gun you feel comfortable owning. However, for those on a budget (poor anons such as yourself), the ability to buy some self-protection without missing a rent payment ain't nothing to sneer at. It also has a fair number of safety and features to prevent you from accidentally blowing your dick off when you're trying to blow someone else's dick off.

I could go on about the importance of responsible gun ownership and not being a stupid, but you're not reading anymore anyway.

Been looking for a UTL for it but have not found anywhere that sells them, see the random person post one but they want stupid prices for them. Never played Metal Gear BTW

Long stroke (AK) has more recoil. Honestly DI gas ARs are totally fine, just need to keep them lubed up and they'll run all day. The AR unreliable meme is just a myth.

Suppressors are only for muzzle flash.

The sound is pretty much the same volume.

Get your head out of your ass and smell reality, Solid Snek.

>Guess you'll need to confiscate mine then
Soon.

Tell me why you need a gun instead? And im pretty sure your answer to that, will make you realize why I do not need a gun.

its really not so bad with the rubberized grip and I bet that group was shot with .38spl

I got a .40 and i wont hesitate to use it on a dirty kike if he tries to get fancy with me

my baby

Typically expensive unless the HPA passes then who knows. Paid 649.00 for mine last May plus the 200.00 tax of course. as for how long they last, quite a long time, but they do "wear" out.

There's no point. Not willing to spend the money and also lack of this said money.

>22lr
you tried at least

At least 4 years is not soon, user. The one good thing about the current government

too long

I disagree on the sound, for naturally subsonic .45, running it wet quiets it ALOT. normal .45 for instance is about 161db and AAC says the Ti-rant wet will knock it down to ~125db. I was getting 127db on average.

What BB gun did you buy that scope for?

I own four. And I'm a liberal,

just check no on the question that asks this

Hey, if .22 is all you can get, you did fine

Beat me to it

in your name or did you create a trust?

This is America user, they give these fuckers away

What if they determine that I'm "lying"?

trust, and even after 41F I'd still go trust, it avoids issues like constructive possession with other family members in the household, again assuming no HPA

What rail cover is that?

>Why the fuck do you subject yourself to that amount of recoil.
Won't bullshit you. It fuckin' hurts. Put 50 rds through it the day I got it and had a bruise between my thumb and forefinger that was sore for a week.
20 rd practice sessions aren't too bad but I still feel it the next day.
Why?
It's my daily carry. It's to save my ass. So I want concealable and I want power. Someone gets hit with that at 5 - 10 ft, they're going to know it. Up close, 6" or so, the bullet punches the hole and the blast tears it ti shreds.
And, if I need it, I doubt I'll even feel the recoil.

All my guns have been bought through private sales no paperwork at all

then its a felony

Still, anything above 85 dB can permanently damage your hearing.

And please tell me you agree that suppressors are for autists that dress up in wetsuits and pretend to operate around their house. Not useful in a civilian environment unless you're keen on murdering someone and getting a few seconds of advantage.

How are Kimber 1911's? I keep hearing they're overpriced as shit. I have an RIA 1911 that retails for around $500 and it shoots like a dream. Convince me why I should pay more than double that for a Kimber.

I wish they still made them.
hkparts.net/shop/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=472
Might just get whatever looks the most blocky off of here.
You should play MGS1 & 2 if you like HK stuff.

well i blew out an ear drum with a .357

Not reading all that. But I have one of those. Great gun.

That's why I don't want to take the risk

I live in eurocuck

I thought they only really effected the sound ("suppressing" or "silencing" the weapon) but if it only gets rid of the flash then I cant help but wonder what the point to having one would be.

Wearing out is fine if they actually work well enough for a good length of time. You paid essentially 850 which is to me a lot.

Thanks for all of your answers user.

the anti gun fags made ar 15's to expensive

I'm so, so sorry. I hope the rapefugees will show you mercy.