YOU BITCHES JEALOUS OF MY BANK??

YOU BITCHES JEALOUS OF MY BANK??

hey, gimme some money

Not really, i just turned 50m into 500m staking. Feelsbadman

I dont know what this is

Why would anyone be jealous of you having something that is not real. It is like jacking off to a picture of a girl as opposed to actually fucking that girl. Loser!

lol...

scam?

Some archaic mmo that obnoxious twitch whores stream.

basically is, 50/50 chance of getting cleaned or making bank.

No? My RS3 white phat is definitely worth more than that shit

But that's RS3... smh

Okay but if I wanted I could easily swap that to osrs, same thing lmao...

I would respect you more if you did.

It would be worth fuck all osrs though

No, Runescape is deader than my hope in America

>runescape dead
Log into any world at any slayer cave. I guarantee you there will be multiple rooms full

Pretty weak OP.

Your bank is shit tier... what are you sub level 100? christ

Install and play Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, and you can say the same thing. Doesn't mean it isn't dead.

No party hats? what a fucking scrub.

Doubling money... Meet me in world 420 fgt

What about the increase in new players? im sure a fraction of it is bots but on weekends every world is 1k+ players

Not even 1b, go stake faggot

Def has declined over the years, but happy it at least still exists.

Anyone wana give me free shit?? Add raptarjesus

P-hats aren't valuable anymore in OSRS

that isnt osrs

TBH that doesn't mean anything lol. Go to specific spot in club penguin too and it'll look like the community is thriving lol

>lol
Kek

Plenty of games shift dramatically in popularity when they've been around as long as Runescape. Renewed interest in Runescape probably comes from the amount of people streaming the game nowadays, but that alone isn't enough to jumpstart the community.

know any? i gotta see this

>the butthurt

3 runes gloves. No b gloves. Sry bud go finish rfd

That's looking a little better

Although, neither of you got multiple fire capes, no visible skill/quest capes, no visible pets.

Smh at these dam kids trying to prove they good when all they did was buy bonds

Can somebody tell me what the point is of runescape? Seems like just a bunch of mat collecting. Are there raids? Or anything like a raid or dungeon? What is there to do? What do you do to build a strong character?

You get good and kill bosses. or other players.

I doubt it's people watching twitch who are adding any life to osrs. Rs3 prolly could be considered dead but what's keeping osrs is people who are 20-30 and remember playing this shit as middle/highschoolers and started playing again for nostalgia because osrs does a decent job of capturing how the game was when we were kids

I'd say there's two facets to runescape. Half of it is skilling or like you said just a tireless mat grind which is mainly afk.
The other half is pvp and pvm. The pvp can be a little much but fighting the bosses can be pretty fun and rewarding. I think the combination of the two plus the in between shit like questing and mini games is what makes runeacape fun for most folks

So all you do is kill shit untill you can kill more powerful shit? Sounds like its not too hard to get good. Pass

r8 my bank niggers

can i have 1m pl0x

Sure, I don't doubt it. Still really not enough to bring it back. I guess my consideration of dead isn't necessarily just that it's a barren wasteland, but also that its popularity really wont substantially rise at any point in the foreseeable future. I've got on old games I played when I was a kid to find large groups of people that banded together when the game started to die and are still there now, but I wouldn't say the game isn't dead at this point. Obviously I'm talking smaller, more like a total of 100 or 200 regular players, but it's not like the old days where people can go up to their friends and say 'Hey, I just started playing this cool new game, Runescape! You should try it out!', y'know?

Go watch a twitch streamer if you're really interested. yes theres raids. yes theres dungeons.

Yeah nowadays people ask what games i play and if I mention runescape they usually dont know what the fuck rs is

Kill cows

r8 my bank anons

Rs3 is shit kys

you can get 4b in like 2 weeks with proper rng

>Actually still playing rs in 2017.
>thinks he is cool and ppl are jealous

wonder how much OSRS gp will i get with that yellow phat. meh, even the wealth evaluator is not accurate cause yellow is like 3.8b right now. kys poor fuck nig

Fishing cape 8/10
No god dam pets 2/10

>Kills cows
>bury bones
>bank hides
>????
>profit

fastest 99 prayer method

Rs3, go fuck a horse

On the real since they made that new continent pray is no longer tough. Went from 50-75 in two days

I am an oldfag of rs.
I can distinctly remember the santa hat event and soon afterwords people selling them for 10k-50k each.
Or how you could see what type of ore/bars people were using to craft at the smith.
Or when there was like 5 bankers and they just roamed the building.
Or the days before multicombat.
Or the sleeping bag shit.
I was never any good at the game, but it was a great time killer.

I have more money than that on my Zerk, let alone my Main, lol. I've made your bank in a few stakes.

W2, go chux.

If dubs everyone in this thread gets 1m

The appeal is the time killing aspect.
You can waste thousands of hours in a game like that or wow if you want.

give me money

rollin

My grandpa was a millionaire in stocks, and not cash if that makes you feel stupid.

rolling rolling rollin rolling rolliing OHHH

winning?
idiot

r u trolling or just fucking stupid?

no tassies, no d claws, no phat, no sweg

my mual pure bot is up right now.
fuck me im not about to sit at a pc for 45 hours to get 85 str with 1 attack

rolling

and i win- add me ; uncle muffin