How much do these cost in your country? Here in America you can get a pack of 20 for $3.59 in the right town

How much do these cost in your country? Here in America you can get a pack of 20 for $3.59 in the right town.

What is your favorite brand of smokes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r-qBGQNSi0w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Singaporeans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>paying $3.59 a day to ruin your body and slowy kill yourself while gaining absolutley nothing except looking like a complete fool

Are americans really that stupid?

That wasnt the question, bitchboy.

>Smoking a pack a day

Honestly never understood that.
I can smoke 5 but after that it just feels like shit.

>paying for lung cancer
Are americans really that supid?

Marlboro gold is about $4 now
I quit a year ago btw

I only smoke a couple times a week. Gives me a nice little buzz. Sort of like caffeine, but different.

Youre more likely to get a brain tumor from reading the quran.

Most of cigarettes are around $4, high class(?) cigarettes are around $5 I love camel filter btw

Yeah sure buddy. Nicotine is more addicting than heroin, you're only fooling yourself or you just started. Soon enough you'll be smoking 20 a day.

Also if you want a light buzz just drink some fucking locust herb tea. At least you'r not pulliting and destroying the most important organ next to your heart.

Rather smoke Lucky Strikes than that shit desu senpai

3.92 in 20 pack. + (almost) every tabacco's prices are same.

And i think most favorite (for 20s) is this.
>Raison French black

I don't care about living to 90, faggot.

'I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs.'
- Alber Einstein

How about not living in misery until you die? Everytime you crave a cigarratte you are experiencing withdrawl.

There is a common misconception about keeping smoking, to stop the withdrawl symptom, truth is they never stop. Every day you wake up and want to smoke a cigarrette every day when you want to smoke but can't because you're in a hospital at work or whatever you are suffering because you are an addict.

Being an addict is like being a slave you rob yourself of your freedom for what? So you small like ass and your mouth smells like an ashtray? So you get less air per breath than most people? So you're embarrissing yourself and show others how much of a moron you are when you light up a cigarette?

Unless at some point in your life youve been smoking 20 cigs a day, you dont know shit and you should fuck right off.

>Albert Einstein did it, so it must be good! Are you also into bloodleting because Hippocrates believed illness comes from foul fluids?

Only if you start smoking lights. If you stick to high-tar ciggies you can't smoke 20 a day since there's a limit to how much you can tolerate.

Smoking lights means smoking more to reach your desired effect. Smoking fulls means smoking less to reach your desired effect.

I have actually I smoked from 15 to right before my 21st birthday. I know what I am talking about, go look up how many people smoke in Austria and compare it to the rest of the western world, you'll be suprised.

5.20 eur

You're a fucking idiot and more than likely a teenager.

>I believe in bullshit because that makes me feel better.

No otherwise no one would have been an addict because there were no "lights" until the 80s

3.53 USD

Not all of us are weak-willed pansies like you that will get addicted so easily.
I've been smoking for five years and only smoke around five a day.

Very sophisticated rebuttal, as expected of a non-smoker.

You're addicted to being a annoying cunt though, aren't you?
It's not good for your social health, mate.

Go ahead, prove you're not addicted to being a cunt by stop posting here.

Looks like per capita smoking in Austria is above average for w. euro countries.

>5 a day isn't much

Tell you what do this:

1)Take a soft paper towel
2)Take a cigarette
3)Light up the cigarette and take good hit but don't inhale, just as if you're puffing
4)Blow the smoke through the soft paper towel

That's what you're putting in you lungs with every inhalation. You have no idea how bad smoking is. I will never have the lung I used to have from smoking. Even 1 a month is enough to fuck you up good.

2$. And my faworite brand - toscanno or premier. Sigarettes is shit for dumb and poor.

>for lung cancer
WE ALL WIIL BE DIE! Deal with it.

about $1.5, also like these with black print

Buddy, we all know smoking is bad. So is drinking. And using Sup Forums. But we still do it, because we like it. Quit the moral crusader bullshit.

The nicotine addiction isn't the problem at all, you can break that easily.

The problem is when you smoke a pack a day or more the habit becomes totally ingrained.

If you've ever tried to quit Sup Forums you know the feeling exactly.

Yes we will all die. But if you can choose between slowly sufficating and having anxiety every day because you can't smoke until your death or just being a normal healthy human being that is free from addiction, which one would you choose?

>Telling people legitmatley solid advice is bad

You can call me moral crusader all you want if you want to know a magic trick to how your quality of life will improve by at least 3times here it is:

Stop smoking and deal with 3 days of strong withdrawl and 2 weeks of light barely noticable withdrawl.

That's all it takes. 2 Weeks to be free forever of this fucking shit that only ruins lives.

Lungs heal, silly goose. You were smoking twenty a day no doubt, you stupid cunt.
Living material heals if it is still alive, if it doesn't heal then it's already dead.
You smoked too frequently were parts started dying.

I smoke more for the taste so inhaling isn't something I have to do to enjoy a cigarette.

I know that one. I tried to quit Sup Forums and ended up arguing with people on the Wikipedia talk pages.

Stop smoking cigarettes.

These are my go-to.

Yeah no, Lungs regenarte, I can attest to that but they'll never bee the same. It's like breaking your leg with every cigarette of course it will heal but it will not be the same.

Scarring tissue from the (don't know how exactly it is called) little bubbles that absorb oxygen trough a chemical process through every breath WILL NEVER HEAL and you scar some every time you smoke one.

Also if it's for the taste, why are you not eating cigarrettes? Why are you not eating ashtrays like snacks? Why is there no tobacco flavouring like pepper?

I agree that people should quit, you will feel so much healthier, but free forever is bullshit.

You're always going to be one bad day away from wanting a cigarette.

Im not saying its not good advice. Im just saying that its pointless to tell us, because weve all heard it an innumerable number of times.

About 45 pesos. I smoke Lucky Strike, those are 41 pesos.

Phillip Morris tobaccos are like $4

I bought an IQOS kit recently and completely quitted conventional cigarettes.
It's so much better in every way I can't imagine myself going back, since I hated the smell of lit tobacco even as a smoker.

If you never had these, try em.

Not if you go with the Allen Carr method or one of the thousand other copycats. Just google allen carr easy way to stop smoking pdf download and you'll find it for free.

Curing addiction is as simple as understanding how it works. I'm about 2 and a little less than half a year a happy non smoker and I only had a desire to smoke in the first 2 weeks and maybe a tiny bit 3 months after that but not really. i don't even think about smoking unless I come across it, like this post.

I'm not bullshitting I have nothing to gain from this, I 'm telling you because quitting is genuinley that good and if you understand how addiction works you'll never want to smoke again.

So have I when I was smoking until I said: you know what, maybe they are right after all maybe I truly will feel better and maybe I will truly not miss a thing.

If there is even a slight chance I motivated somebody to stop today I'm happy about it.

Chewing tobacco and Snus is illegal in my country.
I smoke cigars here and there.

Tobacco has taste like Liquor has taste, not everybody can appreciate it.
Like, I can't really taste liquor myself.

youtu.be/r-qBGQNSi0w

Quit myself 2 weeks ago. Was smoking pretty regularly for about a year. Now I don't even want to smoke weed, just vape it occasionally

>how about not living in misery

I ennoy smoking and the fact that it shortens my life.

Like I said, I don't want to live to 90.

I used to smoke but now I eat sunflower seeds.

Usually get these

>it's another americans think it's cool to be retarded

>implying its not rad to jump out of a plane while smoking
You're not living life to the fullest

You can't smoke while jumping out of a plane retard

It doesn't have taste, it tastes like complete shit just like acohol our brains come up with this bullshit because it is easier to accept than admitting

"I do this substance because it releases dopamin and serotonin levels that are lower than since my last time I have done this substance because I am suffering from withdrawl"

Your first cigarette with 15 or so tasted 20 times worse than the end of a banana and you know it, because it was like that for everybody. Your first sip of vodka was just pain from the mucus in your esophagous getting irrated by the alcohol and almost throwing back up because of how disgusting alcohol actually is.

The "taste" is an excuse from yourself, nothing more.

you do realize there are far more dignified ways to prevent yourself from living to 90, right? cancer is a pretty shitty way to go.
but then again, you'll probably be dead at 29 from burger overdose, so you may as well keep on smoking

Just put a damm bullet into your skull when you feel you're old enough you fucking wimp. Smoking until you suffer a very slow and excrutiatingly painful death from smoking induced diseases is just boderline retarded.

Not with that attitude!

Are you 12?

By the way fellas:

Smoking actually makes your dick smaller because it restricts the bloodflow through your penis.

about $2 here

$12 for the cheap local cigs
$16 for the better imports
$22 for top tier

$ 3,30 USD everywhere

also if you smoke you're literally retarded.

You're uncultured swine. You have an obvious bias so your 'facts' are obviously skewed.

I have better things to do.

nah m8 come on, if you think it's got any taste at all that you like then you're lying to yourself

t. ex 10 year smoker

after reading this thread i realise Sup Forums behaves like BLM and SJWs towards smokers without even asking sincerely why they smoke

>be me
>regular smoker
>see a smoke free zone
>light up and walk towards it
>get angry looks as I give others second hand smoke
>look kewl while doing it
>all the non-smokers awkwardly cough and try to swipe the smoke away from themselves
>get asked to move by owner of restaurant
>Not because I'm smoking but because I'm loitering
>finish cigarettes and flick butt on ground
>crush it with my boot then light up another cigarette and pop my collar
>walk away

>Why do you smoke?

>Because I am addicted and I started when I was young because cooler and older people around me smoked and I wanted to be like them

Really tough question there, Bartek.

>being a normal healthy human
i choose pleasure. 21 century. nobody die healthy.
A в poccии я cкopee вceгo нe дoживy и дo пeнcии.

>without even asking sincerely why they smoke
you smoke because you're addicted, there's literally no other answer, so why even ask the question to begin with?

>nobody die healthy.
no, but a lot of people live healthy.
your life quality is shit compared to a non smoker.

>>>Because I am addicted and I started when I was young because cooler and older people around me smoked and I wanted to be like them
lel complete with the logic of a tween SJW girl
you also vegan by any chance?

>Some cigarrette
>You feel a little bit better
>Time passes
>You feel like shit because no smoke
>You smoke
>You feel a little bit better but not as good as before because substance immunity
>Time passes
>You feel even worse because no smoke
>You smoke

etc.. If you want pleasure, substance addiction is the worst way to go.

Ja pierdole, kurwa.

lol this is like when i rev my v8 engine outside of parks and gay bars

Black people are killed because police are racist, there's literally no other answer.
:^)

>being an addict is like being a slave
or you could be a member of the strong world and not form addictions
its a fucking easy concept you pansy
>also pic related learn to spell mong

I wouldn't know, there's no black people or segregation/race tension at all here, but there's cigarettes.

I feel like the addictive qualities of nicotine are a bit overstated. I've smoked for 5 years and take 1-4 weeks off occasionally without much difficulty.
People saying cigs=heroin may actually hurt the will of people looking to quit.

caring about why he wants to smoke IS fucking retarded

>I'M NOT ADDICTED I CAN STOP WHENEVER I WANT

Hmmm where have we heard this before?

>people HAVE to be addicted if they're smoking
ok bub

>everyone is the same
Communism doesn't work, my friend.

>not being able to smoke more than a pack and a half in one week and then going cold turkey for a month or two
t. weakworlder

Yes why else would you smoke something that tastes like bitter farts and makes you smell like a bum?

Because it has such a good high? It's literally less effective than a locust tea

>bub
>not kiddo
Ya blew it!

3.12 €

>t. austrian nigga thinks i'm a polack
my sides

well, yes, that is correct.

>I SWEAR HONEST TO GOD I'M NOT ADDICTED I'M SHOOTING HEROIN ONLY § TIMES A MONTH I CAN QUIT I SWEAR

because i happen to like the smell
>oh i persoanlly hate something so EVERYONE ELSE has to hate it too

Sorry my friend, that's just how much of an irrelevant chinese colony you are. I can only remember you as "backwards polish flag" if I even do.

I have 4-5 of these a week. Cigarettes, not packs.

So you smell ashtrays too? Because they smell good? Why is there no "smell like a smoker" perfume?

*munches snus*

Not always true. A lot of soldiers become smokers because it helps calm the nerves between fire fights. My brother picked up smoking as a Marine in Afghanistan mainly because of the stress and boredom.

i dont smell ashtrays cause i dont really use the ones i have, i mostly use an old can that used to have coffee in it but thats in my backyard
and whats wrong with thinking cigs smell good, its literally an opinion you fragile manchild
>Why is there no "smell like a smoker" perfume?
probably because it'd be cheaper to buy cigs and smoke them then buying perfume
>comparing cigs to heroin
got it

Is it supposed to be french?

You're mistaken again. Smoking makes a soldiers job more shitty and more dangerous. (Served mandetory duty in the austrian army, while being a smoker too)

You can't always smoke on duty and when you can't you feel like shit, look towards the "Military tattoo" or whatever it is called in english when you're finally allowed to relax

And secondly you're constantly out of breath during training and I assume actual engagements ( We never had them in our army) which results in you more likely getting shot or being to slow to run away from explosives or gas.

>that's just how much of an irrelevant chinese colony you are
>how much of an irrelevant chinese colony you
>of an irrelevant chinese colony
>chinese colony
>chinese
>chine
>chin
>chi
>ch
>c
>
>t. uneducated basement-dwelling benefit-sucking manlet living in a 1st world cunt
>mfw he called me friend

>and whats wrong with thinking cigs smell good, its literally an opinion you fragile manchild
no, you're just deluded, lying to yourself to not feel like a retarded piece of shit, that's all.
also, if you are an actual smoker, you can barely smell anything, so that's not really a good argument to begin with.

sounds like you just sucked at youre job and couldnt handle your smokes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Singaporeans

Are you done embarrassing yourself now?