If you don't believe that black lives matter after listening to his discography, you're racist

If you don't believe that black lives matter after listening to his discography, you're racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0
youtube.com/watch?v=Zj-M9pvQSyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No lives matter. Read Nietzsche and Stirner.

The concept of Race is a pure spook and does not exist.

I don't think black lives matter and I already admit that I'm racist.
Why would the lives of a race matter that contributed least to human progress? Blacks are like half humans. Smart enough to use existing tools when taugh, like a monkey, but not smart enough to invent anything on their own.

I BROUGHT A WHITE BITCH TO STAR BUCKS

I think black lives matter, but I don't support Black Lives Matter

WASH YOUR ASS NIGGUH

>but I don't support Black Lives Matter
racist.

You need to read Guns Germs and Steel. Black people we're not able to create civilization because it was much harder to create civilization on the African continent with the resources that they had.

>Nietzsche
That the /lit/ equivalent of listen to linkin park

riddle me this:
Why are so many up and coming rappers rn facing legal disputes and jail time over violence and rape?

>Black people we're not able to create civilization because it was much harder to create civilization on the African continent with the resources that they had.
you know blacks have moved away from africa and still haven't created civilization right?

look at detroit

look at chicago

look at me
youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0

every famous person gets a false rape charge eventually

isaac brock
conor oberst
freddie gibbs
donald trump

Racism is lame and all but Kendrick's songs really make black people seem like a different species. He doesn't want to be equal, he wants to be special.

That author of the book was invited to debates and he declined countless times a lot of what he says in the book have been thoroughly debunked

what a surprise that they weren't able to create civilisation in developed nations...

why is this better than anything on TBAP?
youtube.com/watch?v=Zj-M9pvQSyo

Only reason xxx has any talent because he has a little bit of Italian blood that white blood does him good tbqh

Yup.

>what a surprise that they weren't able to create civilisation in developed nations...

You're a horrible example of white superiority if you cant see that taking a race that never civilized, relocating them in a foreign society as minorities, and then oppressing then for hundreds of years means something

Why does america still tolerate niggers and their shitty music?

I recently learned about five percenters and instantly lost all respect for a bunch of rappers who align with them.
I get that experiencing racism for your whole life might skew your views - even a little bit to the opposite extreme - but it does get ridiculous at some points. 'The white man is the devil' - give me a fucking break. I'll take every sister fucking racist redneck over that bullshit

black lives matter ARE the racists though

>The word "hype" wasn't enough to describe the media assault on the sprawling 80-minute To Pimp a Butterfly (2015), another meticulously crafted album that employed legions of writers, producers and musicians (including jazz pianist Robert Glasper and jazz saxophonist Kamasi Washington). Six people wrote Wesley's Theory, including George Clinton, and four produced it, including Flying Lotus. Nine people are credited as writers for the funk-fest King Kunta, making it de facto a collage. The producers threw in more live instruments, resulting in a sound that is more revivalist than innovative, but also a sound that helps the general theatrical atmosphere. For better and for worse, The Blacker the Berry is the epitome of this emphatically pointless but fashionable avant-jazz-rap music. I begins as an olf-fashioned synth-pop hit of the 1980s before it begins to sound like a James Brown parody (with the lyrics "the number one rapper in the world" and "i love myself") accented by a jovial piano figure. The best psychodrama is possibly one of the simplest songs, the melodic funk-soul These Walls, and the best political sermon the equally straightforward funk ditty Hood Politics. But the music is secondary to the histrionics and it doesn't matter that the catchy and danceable Alright stands in opposition of the industrial beat that derails Momma, a fact that could account for at least eclecticism. This is a superficial and, ultimately, middle-of-the-road album from an artist who lacks the visceral energy of Public Enemy and Tackhead while also lacking the poetic depth of Kanye West and the musical genius of El-P. He tries to be all of them at once, but maybe he would be most credible if he were just himself: a brilliant script-writer of fictionalized real-Iife stories: the Christian parable How Much a Dollar Cost presents God disguised as a homeless man, and Mortal Man interviews the ghost of dead rapper 2Pac.

>6/10.

Let's all write a Kendrick verse that we want to see on his new album. I'll start.

Vote lefty, not righty
Fuck Trump and fuck whitey
I'm the cracker whacker backer, like Obama but blacker
Roasting pigs with my nine, like double 7 hijackers
See a whiteboy I'ma fuck him up, see his bitch I'll cuck him up
Cum right in her pussy, here's a straw so you can suck it up
Fuck I'm getting tired seeing crackas on the streets
Y'all gon' need some fucking bleech to get the red out of your sheets

I actually really like the rhythm of those lyrics
Am I a cuck?

Kendrick Lamar - W.H.I.T.E. (Worst Humans in the Earth)

[Kendrick Lamar]
I fucking hate pale white devils
Being white is wrong on so many levels
Police leave black neighborhoods disheveled
I'mma roll up in a white neighborhood and kill several
Oh shit I hate crackas that's why I renagaded Eminem
Fuck that whitey bitch I'mma call him Feminem
Now I need to get my dick sucked so I have no more time
Yo Killer Mike finish this rhyme

[Killer Mike]
White niggas be so gay and dumb
They so dumb that they suck on they thumb
They be so gay that when I shoot them they cry
I'mma make every white devil die
That includes El-P his pale ass sucks
Him and every white person are cucks
I'mma kill him after Run the Jewels 5
Then I'mma beat up Trump and then fuck his wife

*song ends*

>maybe if I do my own pasta to accompany the pasta making it's rounds on Sup Forums people will like me

Are you referring to the fake tracklist? Because I made that too.

I'm saying, man.

rae sremmurd made like 12 million dollars 2 or 3 years ago with "Up Like Trump" and no one said a word

Mac Miller got famous off of "Donald Trump", and there wasn't a stir.

yeah but this musical opinion of only listening to self recordings of yourself screaming and making "avant-noise" tracks, then deleting them so no one can ever hear them ever.

u no.
so educated and patrician.

this