Rape is not a big deal

Rape is not a big deal

Why do people pretend that rape is a big deal when the woman isn't severely injured and doesn't get an STD. I honestly see it as a third degree crime and rape victims wouldn't care so much if we stopped bitching about it as a society.

I guess a few of us need to come over, pin you down and ass rape you since it's not a big deal. I'm 8 inches and thick, so take deep breaths and enjoy the ride, bitch.

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

Lmfao my sides

yeah kids. rape is harmless. stop bitching about it

this, OP is a fag cause he can't get pussy the regular way

/thread

You most likely are a fatass, a thin glasses wearing gook, a smelly hindu or arab, or just fucking ugly to get laid

i dedicate this thread to all rape victims and hope they can find a way to feel like they are worth something again.

and also i hope OP gets raped by multiple BBCs at once.

I believe that someone falsely accusing some one of rape should get the same sentence as a rapist does along wile everything else that a rapist receives, like being put on a sexual predator list and not getting hired for jobs.

thats a murder, user

>Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Haha. Fuck your supposed truth, 14 years at my career (late nights and travel to industrial shitholes) that's sucked all my time away from focusing on anything else.

Women are manipulative whiners because they know they can get sympathy.

I can still hear the hairy SJW back in high school psychology class talking about the "microscopic cuts" that rape causes in a pussy, and how sex can never feel good again.

Utter horse shiite even back then, but I couldn't call it out, because of all the white knight sympathizers.

The real criminals are the man rapists.

your problem here is with the justice system and not rape itself.

a cousin of mine was falsley accused and can no longer enter the country. it split my family in half and the actual rapist is still walking around free. nobody im my family wants to say anything though cuz fams gonna fam and "were better than them".

looks like murder

let us not forget the horrors commited by mudslimes over seas where rape is actually legal between spouses.

every human deserves self worth and dignity.

Hey I just wanna rape a little girl and I really need to get this of my mind I don't care if one day imma leave her crying I just need a plan to get away with it I don't wanna go to jail I just wanna enjoy sex for the very first time i just wanna be able to cum it will blow my mind I wish I could tell my friends but they want understand that the best thing on earth is finally at hand its baby sex every time I think about my dick gets wet but I know they'll send me to jail if I'd ever confessed and told the world the truth that the only thing that makes me cum is baby sex baby sex I wish I could scream that at the top of every house and every roof just go to church and pull penis out as I stand before God and profess the truth.... give me a gun I would put it up to my head but won't shot... their is still something to live for it baby sex and I'm the proof

rape sometimes ends in murder kiddos.

>I can still hear the hairy SJW back in high school psychology class talking about the "microscopic cuts" that rape causes in a pussy, and how sex can never feel good again.

That's a load of bullshit if I ever seen it. I'm not condoning rape but that's total bullshit. Rape is just unwanted sex. Unless the guy has a fucking monster horse cock and raped a 3 year old then that will most likely happen.

move to the middle east user.
you can live your dreams there and not risk jail! their prophet thought the exact way you do!

but we are talking about rape not murder you dumb fucking nigger

How do you get raped by a television station?

cnn and fox has been raping the american public for quite some time now.
are you blind?

I am, actually. I'm using a Braille keyboard and text-to-speech.

abandoning thread

is that a fucking zombie?

This

i would agree but who wants a bunch of nigs and muslims fucking up the gene pool

This should not have made me aroused, but it did

>implying getting fucked in the ass is the same as getting fucked in the puss
>implying any rapist has anywhere near 8 inches

you fucks deserve rape aids

Steve

LEGALIZE RAPE!!

RAAAAAPPEEE! FUCK YEAH !

RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER

no it's not i've raped 3 woman and we are all still good friends

You might think that until it happens to someone you love.

5/10 for the bait.
Rape does not injure a woman if she does not resist. Your pic is an injury. Does not look like rape injury because any experienced rapist knows to hit in the gut or choke. Hitting face only ruins the delight of the distant eyes and the look of realization that she should have mad different life choices.
Rape is about sexual frustration and a meaningful commitment to the cause of reestablishing male dominance over the misguided gender rights escalation we are experiencing today in this whole "feminism" wave.

agreed

This is low quality bait right here

it has! she cried to me then I got hard and raped her

i wanna rape this bitch

All rapists should honestly just be burned alive. That's the bottom line. You're a piece of shit for thinking that it's "totally fine because it doesn't hurt the victim". You couldn't handle to see a loved one go through half the shit I've went through with mine because of this.

As if any of you would pass this up

Well, you see, the problem is not with the sex itself but with the force and damage around it.

Being ignorant and stupid is a bless I think, because that way you wouldn't mind getting your ass wrecked by force.