Anyone here ever cheated?

Anyone here ever cheated?

Always had very sexual relationships, Dom/Sub sorta stuff but still the normal parts of a relationship too. Recently have new gf, been together 10 months now and she is not into any kind of kink or anything, She is the most boring fuck. Missionary, Lights off, come once and done.

Last night was out with the boys celebrating Australia day. Long story short, Met a girl in town who was an obvious slut, Fucked her ass, tied her up, fucked her again so on and so on. Then she left. Missus came home this arvo from her girls night and I dont feel a drop of guilt.

Should I feel bad? What stories have you got?

Me and my girl friends all cheated on our boyfriends, some of us multiple times.

Don't feel bad about it, your girl probably did the same. It's very easy for girls to cheat since it's so easy to get dick, a lot easier than it is for guys to get pussy.

It's not a big deal really, relationships are so much more than just sex it would be stupid to ruin it because of it.

don't feel bad, just dump her. You get to be morally clean and have a bunch of crazy sex. That, or tell her

his girl aint a slut though

No problems in the rest of the relationship. All flowing nicely and what not. Reckon she'll nut off if I tell her though, thats the only concern

Why does she look like toph?

I worked with a girl and her boyfriend of 3 years was super boring in bed. I told her I would teach her some bondage stuff (nothing between us just how to do basic knots) so she could get him into it. About a month into this, she can't get him into it, I haven't pulled anything, but she wants to fuck. She starts calling me dom names (daddy, master, etc.) and sending me nudes. Didn't fuck her but face fucked her in a parking lot. Didn't go further cause we stopped working together and I moved out of town.

My personal creed is don't hurt anyone. That means if I can cheat with a very very low chance of getting caught or otherwise needing to leave the relationship, then nobody gets hurt. So be safe about it and don't have any ongoing affairs where someone else's feelings might also get hurt.

If you do that, I find it really really hard to argue that you're doing something wrong.

Yeah thats the path im thinking of taking. I'm an interstate truck driver, so shouldnt be too hard to not get caught, Lot of miles I cover haha

You need to tell her. If you were a boring vanilla fuck you wouldn't want your partner to cheat on you with kinky the clown. Be honest, drop it gently, and give her space and whatever else she needs. If she decides to leave it in the past and you get another chance, you better fucking commit to her. Because this girl loves you, and if you want the kinky shit, you ask her how she feels, and you play by her rules. If you aren't willing to do any of that, then tell her what you did and say you don't want to hurt her again, and leave her. It'll be better for you both.

You have to tell her. Im sure if you were in her position you wouldn't want your SO cheating, even if it was only sex. If you're lucky, she'll stay with you. If thats the case then that means she really loves you. However her trust with you will forever be broken. Even if you repair most of it there will still be little cracks. I get that it was just sex but cheating is a hard thing for a girl to get over, trust me. You're probably going to hurt her alot. If you don't feel like you want to spend the rest of you life with her, and you might do it again then get the hell out of the relationship. Don't put her through that shit. Don't put yourself through that shit.

All girls are sluts, it's in our genes to breed with as many men as possible.

Some girls just don't act out on it or don't talk about it. But we're all sluts on the inside.

There's nothing wrong with that. Only retards with small dicks don't like sluts.

Maybe we differ in the purpose of dating in which case, so be it, but if the sex isn't good...isn't she just a friend at that point? I feel like you'll just keep cheating on her, and that's not a super fun way to live

I second this

who is this

Good luck raising children someday.

I hear children raised in broken households do great.

Have I ever cheated? yes and no, depends on how technical you want to get. I was dating this chick who lived like an hour or so away, and I had to go to a training class for work on the other side of the state and while I was there I hooked up with a woman I knew from online. However, two hours before that hookup happened I got a dear john on my yahoo messenger at home. So technically I wasn't cheating but I didn't know that at the time. As for what you should do? Imo sneaking around or having to cover your ass for some shit you did is just too much fucking work, either break up with her, or find a way to make her less boring in bed or live with what you got.

Wat do Sup Forums

living with my gf of 3 years

we've been fighting off and on for the last 2 years, right now im sleeping in the spare room, said i wanted a break from this relationship

fat chick wants to fuck me

havent been laid in 3 months WAT DO?

Fuck fatty, dump current girl, find hotter chick, keep fatty on the side

>It never gets better again. Where you are now, is the best you'll ever be.
>She's not yours to keep, it's only your turn.

Tanya Song

You talk like a butthurt guy pretending to be a "slut".

Also, you are incorrect. Women are not wired to breed with as many as possible. They are wired to have a core family where the man provides safety. It's true however, that women are wired to be flirtatious so that IF their man cannot provide safety, then they can move on with the other. Only men are wired to actively have sex with a lot of different women to ensure genes go on.

You can live two different lifes, like me. I know your frustration OP.

I am very baffled by this thread's immense number of feeble subhumans.
You do have to realise that what you did was wrong, and you are trying to cope with it on an emotional level, by making excuses.
People nowadays really do not own up to their words. It is not very noble or manlike to keep your mistakes hidden. When one says A, one must also say B. It is inevitable that your misdeeds will lead to problems, so rather face them now, right?
Get a sense of responsibility, all of you, you spineless cowards.