ITT: Greentext the last time you got laid on Tinder

ITT: Greentext the last time you got laid on Tinder.
I'll start:

>Match with what appears to be 6.5/10 qt pie with short hair.
>Talk to her for a bit.
>Decide to meet one day.
>Show up on hot summer day this last summer (yes, that's the last time I actually got laid on Tinder).
>Get to this somewhat large house that rents out rooms to sub-tenants.
>She lets me in. Turns out this chick was more like a 4 or 5 out of 10. Pudgy, dyke looking. Has a fucked up fingernail that's ingrown since she was a kid.
>Decide: Fuck it. I'll try to fuck her anyway.
>Make small talk on the couch that's in the main area.
>She didn't want to meet at her place, because she was embarrassed how small her room is. Told me she lived in a fucking closet.
>I tell her I don't care and would like to go to her "room."
>She shows me it. The door is literally a bed sheet.
>Her room literally is a closet that's 6 ft by 5 ft (no joke).
>She rents this for $100 a month or less.
>Is about ot move to Washington.
>We continue our caressing.
>I end up taking her clothes off.
>Pussy is okay looking. I fuck her with a condom.
>Cum after long long intercourse because we have to be quiet, since there's no door and her roommate is there.
>Leave. Never text her again. She's probably in WA by now.
>Found her on FB, but never ended up adding her since I have a gf.

>be me
>be on tinder, late at night
>get a match
>respond, we start talking
>she blocks me.
>switch to grindr

you dont cheat with a downgrade man.

but i also dont know what your girl looks like so

Yeah.. I think it would be a downgrade.

I'm 33 and a latino looking man. I can't seem to find a hot girl my age to save my life. So my gf is this 54 year old milf with big ass. But she can't have kids. Her house is nice and big and I haven't really worked a day since I moved in here. But I miss the independent life.

As for the girl I fucked. Other than her being in her 20s, she definitely was not as hot as my 54 year old gf even if she was younger.

I'm an obsessive fucker though. Pussy is pussy. I've cheated on my girl at least 13 times, including other women who are 60, 55, and fatties my age who are at least 250 lbs.

Why do I do it?

I keep a little excel spreadsheet of all the women I fucked. I want to get my count as high as possible. I'm currently at 52 women fucked.

that's purely your ego

anyway, how do u fuck so many women? like where do u meet them, say to them, where do u take them to fuck?

A variety of places.

My most successful hot spots are:

1. Bars and clubs on Fridays and Saturdays (difficult if you live with a gf).
>I usually talk them up. It's easy if they're drunk. I offer them rides home. This usually gets me laid most of all. Just drive them home. Ask to use the bathroom. Come back out and tell her you can't pee because you have a boner. (This works well if you have a huge dick). I let her feel my boner and go from there.

2. Hot springs near my area.
>This works best at night. I've gotten the most pussy when it's dark. That way the girl can't see what an ugly fuck I am in the face. I usually caress them underwater and see how they react. If they don't move away or call you out, you're good to keep caressing their legs, thighs, and eventually, their bathing suit crotch. I've gotten pussy 4 times doing this, and got to grope countless women successfully (sometimes right next to their boyfriends or husbands, and they liked it as they didn't say anything nor moved away). One time I did this to 2 teachers in their late 40s, and I got to fuck both of them in the water.

3. POF
>Other than Tinder, POF is a hot spot for mediocre or fat women who are looking for dick. You don't have to match with them to be able to message them. I usually copy and paste a generic message and change a few words and paste them to 55 women (that's the daily limit) each day. I make small talk and eventually ask them to meet. We end up hanging out and go on 1 or 2 dates. I usually fuck them on the 1st day or at least do something sexual or at least kissing.

4. Any kind of public spaces. Grocery stores, thrift stores (have worked well for me), colleges.
>Just talk to the girl and ask her what her name is. Tell her it's nice to meet her. Tell her she's attractive and that you usually don't talk to strangers. Ask for their number or ask to hang out sometime. I've actually hit up a few Asian chicks at colleges.

cont'd

>Another time I was taking upskirts of this blonde Ukrainian woman at a thrift store and she ended up talking to me and hanging out with me the same day and I ended up getting a hj that same day, and ended up fucking her the next date.

5. Craigslist, Facebook, Sometimes I pay to get a happy ending massage on backpage, or full blown sex.
>But most of these are low success rate. Craigslist has a pretty low successrate and some pretty low quality girls.

In essence; you can talk to any girl in any situation, really. If she turns you down, don't feel bad and just move on to the next girl.

>In fact, my current gf, I literally just saw walking down the street at night. I saw that she had a huge ass and talked to her. She was there to pick up her son. I told her she makes me horny and told her to come around the corner to the parking lot. I took my dick out and rubbed it at her. 2 weeks later, we went on our first date, fucked, then fucked again. Been fucking ever since. Moved in with her, haven't worked a day since.

Im in college right now but Ive been with my girl for 8 years now?
Im 24 and I get that approach anxiety sort of . I have no problems talking to people but approaching a girl on the street just to talk to her is difficult for me. Just walk up and ask her name? Im not ugly in the face at all, in fact some girls in college follow me or go out of their way to be in my line of sight... always locking eyes with women and I can tell they want me to approach but idk how lol. Never slept around before my girl

>never slept around before my girl

meaning you sleep around now that you have your girl?

meaning shes probably the only pussy he's gotten

no i dont which is why i was asking how he finds women. ive only slept with 1 other woman, complete opposite of my girl but had this huge fat white ass.

ive had a few girlfriends before mine but it i always met them in those social settings like school or work where we had the same class/shift. never approached a stranger on the street

The first contact is the hardest thing to overcome. But once you turn it into a really usual thing, it becomes very easy.

In fact, if she acts weird that you're talking to her, that means there's something wrong with HER and not you. Women WANT guys to talk to them.

This is usually how I pick up chicks at colleges:

If she's carrying something, like groceries, ask to help carry some.

If she's extraordinarily beautiful, compliment her on some piece of clothing that's not actually her body.

If you're walking in the same direction, catch up or slow down to walk next to her and say, "Hey, what's your name?"

>"Chelsea, what's yours?"

user, nice to meet you. What class is that you're taking to carry such a heavy book?

>"Psychology. It's a real bitch. Our instructor is a hardass.

Haha, yeah, I have class. The instructor is a hardass too, but at least I don't have to haul bigass books around.

>Hey!

Where are you headed?

>The dorms.

Need help carrying some? I live there too.

>Nah, I'm good.

You seem really cool. Do you ever go dancing at ? What's your number?

OR

You seem really cool. We should hang out sometime. What's your number?

Then text, make small talk, eventually ask to hang out. Helps if you have a car.

Alright user, I'll man up and try tomorrow

Theres this chick at my uni that smiles at me every time we pass each other . We dont have the same class though so I have to approach her when shes free. thanks for the advice brethren

i only smile at you because you look like you're going to shoot everyone

kek that's hilarious

because of schools, and shootings, and guns am i right?

This a fucking good thread with some legit advice

>laid
Honestly for the last two years I have been able to get a date every other month but screw it up some how.

>Match with 6,5/10 nerdy looking chick
>Kind of a butterface but great body
>Psycho personality tho, bi-polar
>Go out for ice cream in the evening
>Line is way to long, say fuck that shit let's go some place else
>Go to restaurant, eat a split while peoplewatching
>Move to bar, sit outside and analyse/judge people from our comfy chairs
>make fun of betas not picking up on signals etc
>She asks what I do on dates with other chicks
>Tell her I'll show her as I go in for the kiss
>Start making out halfway date
>Feel her up, but no sexy time
>Walk her to her car, more heavy petting
>Let her get in her car all horny and worked up
>Invite her to my place a few days later
>Fuck 6 times like animals
>"I can get addicted to this"
>Been a regular for about 3 months now

Second tinder score
>Match with chubby 5/10 but with pretty face
>Meet up, go straight for the wine
>Turns out she's a tumblrina, knows all the dank memes
>Smoker too, makes it easier for me since I smoke myself
>Move to second bar, calmer there
>"We're going to fuck tonight aren't we?" Yup
>Go outside for a smoke
>She sits down her fat ass on a chair
>I go sit on her lap and kiss her
>Take her home, fuck her 5 times including nasty shit like throatfucking, choking, etc etc
>She stays the night, cat sleeps on her soft gut
>Now every time she comes over we smoke weed, play zelda and do all kind of nasty shit
>Regular for 2.5 months

Third
>28yr old architect looking to settle down
>Lost some of her youth but still solid 7/10
>Not a real smoker or drinker, kind of a normie
>Looking for someone to settle down with
>I say I'm not the guy she's looking for, but I'm a fun toy in between
>Same scenario. Take her out for wine, make out halfway date, send her home wanting more
>Invite her to my place a week later, fuck her 4 times
>Really tight puss, great hand- and blowjobs
>Regular for 2 months now

That's it, AMA

Okay so here goes

>Doing usual rounds, swiping right like a desperate mother fucker
>Kinda qt looking girl, idc i'd fuck her
>Swipe right
>It's a match
>Before I have a chance to message her she messages me
>I'm in
>We talk and she seems really short and bland
>She's a 5-6/10 at best
>Decide fuck it keep going
>She invites me for a walk along the beach that night
>Corny af but I accept
>Go there and she's a fucking 9/10 just bad at taking photos
>Spend the next 3 hours walking and talking about Lovecraft, LotR and Vidya
>I'm in love with this girl
>Says she's never seen Star Wars (I should've left then but dick said no)
>Then says I should show her star wars
>Night ends as we both have work in the morning so we part and organize a future date.
>She comes over and within 10 minutes of Bad Boys being on we're spooning and fucking when it ends (I hadn't seen it before I quite enjoyed it)
>This becomes a regular thing, we become really close, going for walks with nature and shit or just hanging out fucking and playing video games
>Often tells me how glad she is to have met me and how I'm her girl.
>This girl is the best thing to ever happen to me but I don't know how to tell her
>Feel I'm falling for her
>A week or so passes and we have a date planned
>She doesn't show up
>She doesn't answer her phone or texts
>Never hear anything from her
>Find out on fb she moved back to her parents house 6 hours away and didn't think to tell me.

lol

>be me
>install tinder
>see landwhales and conceded used up whores
>uninstall tinder
>fuck stripper room mate
>feels good m8

why are you so pathetic
get some self respect

you are probably the worst person on earth because you are a FEMINIST ENABLER
literally you are the only male on the planet that is slimy and desperate enough to sleep with it

how does it feel knowing that you are allowing women to ruin our society by sleeping with the absolute worst of them, and providing a solid floor that they can't fall through?

seriously if everyone refused to sleep with ugly girls with no brains, society's power balance would be completely shifted

you are validating the worst part of SJWs, feminism, and tumblr and saying that it's okay to be that way by sleeping with them.

and in fact, you are indirectly fueling liberalism, degeneracy, statism, and violence.

Hey man I'm just getting my dick wet. That's the point.

you are dumb
there are other ways you can get your dick wet without fucking up society

Society is sick and I've turned my back on it. The whole world can burn for all I care. Being a moralfag isn't going to make my life easier nor will make my pee-pee happy.

Don't feel bad if nobody replies user. We're all laughing but nobody is replying. Keep doing what you do well! :)

He's fucked so many women because he has no standards

>i can be an evil authoritarian druggie marxist anti-white feminist cunt with mental and emotional issues and spend all of my time whining on pinterest and just generally ruining shit and user will STILL feed me, shelter me, and protect me while I get the Jamal dick on the side and steal most of his income

how are they going to learn, if you're rewarding them when they misbehave?

Let me correct that
>I'm a fat piece of shit and I can't get a guy
>Let me settle for this fuckboyy for now and at least get some dick
>get degraded and generally have to overcompensate sexually to make up for my fat gut
>Will never get commitment in return
>Will prolly die alone and be eaten by my 9 cats

Yeah sounds like she's having a really fucking good life ahead of her. Only getting dick from some idiot she met on a shitty dating app. Must feel great settling for the loser's prize. I'm not proud of what I do, but if anything you should criticise me for fucking girls who still do have a chance. Not some FUBAR landwhale who won't make it to 40.

Oh god the career normie chicks have thw tightest puss

Yeah and they're usually sexually depraved too. Makes it only easier.

>i am the safety net of female welfare
>being proud of it
(You) are the 1 youtube downvote
congratulations

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point now is it. When is the last time you got laid, and with who, if I may ask?

>when was the last time hrrf hrrf wet hole
yeah we get it, that's the only thing you're useful for
but can you do anything else?

I'm a guy you tard, kek

I'd take quality over quantity..

Post pics of all 3. I want to see how accurate your scaling system is. And I'm also just curious as to what I consider a 6.5 and 7. etc.

Also, you tell the girls you're going to fuck them? This never works for me and they usually unmatch me if I even say anything regarding sex.

>720327146
Post her pic. I'm curious to see the 6 to 9 difference.

>they unmatch me if I mention sex
you're being used for free meals you dumb cuck

Nah man I never talk about sex on tinder. Guaranteed to make them think you're just a playboy without any substance. I usually just do small talk for some time. If they keep responding I assume they're interested and I invite them for a meetup. Do all your flirting IRL, it's too hard trough text. If you meet up it's implied you will band anyway, especially if she hadn't made an excuse to ditch you after an hour or two. That's when I usually make a move, since I'm sure they're waiting for me to do so.

Who the fuck are you?

Do you not understand that women can get dick any time they want?

There is no floor they can hit.

In fact, almost all the women I've fucked have had some psychological problems.

You seem to have this completely backwards.

The only reason I can even get pussy is because I'm able to get the degenerate women that no one wants.

I'm a 6 out of 10 looking guy at best and a 4 at worst.

The hottest girls I've fucked all had drug problems, daddy issues, addictions, abortions, were strippers, have been fatties, or were over 40, etc.

I'm 33 years old, and there has not been a single girl who had her head on straight that was beautiful and wanted to fuck me.

If I did what you suggest and only went after girls who have their head on straight, I'd probably still be a virgin.

Fuck your theory.

Drunk, drugged, and psychologically fucked up chicks are the best thing that's ever happened to all ugly male-mankind.

Yeah, pretty much this.

There have only ever been 2 women I turned down for sex. And even those I regret not fucking.

I basically told myself as a kid that I'd lose my v-card to a 10, then fuck every female that comes my way.

>I'm a fat piece of shit and I can't get a guy
>Let me settle for this fuckboyy for now and at least get some dick

I stopped reading right there to say that you can completely turn this around and say that about any guy.

>I'm a fat piece of shit and I can't get a girl
>Let me settle for this uglo for now and at least get some pussy.

This is how society works, you fucking douche.

People dating other people they don't like in hopes to get some dick/pussy.

Live a little. Jesus christ.

If I fucked only the women I would date, I would have only fucked 1 woman so far, instead of the 52 I've fucked.

Kek this. Every woman I've banged has had serious issues. Rape victims, daddy issues, low self-exteem, self-destructive nympho sluts, fat bitches with no self-control, druggies and drunks, etc etc

Same for all my male friends. In the end everyone is fucked in the head some way or another. The only thing that differentiates normies and real crazies is are they still functional in daily life.

You keep an excel spreadsheet?
That's some psycho shit

Ugly puss is better than no puss at all. Sex is like oxigen. If you're getting it it's no biggie but if you are without it you start panicking. I have the same stance on fucking as many as possible, unless they're really ugly or if I suspect them to be riddled with STDs

Oh, I forgot to mention that one in my list you responded to. Rape victims.

Pic related. This chick was raped by her dad. But she fucked me. She is one of the hottest chicks I've ever fucked aside from another brunette 10/10 (who didn't have an ass as good as this blonde though).

Then I fucked another hot ass redhead who was raped at least 2 or 3 times and is completely fucked up about it.

I feel for those women. They're never the same afterwards. They either can't enjoy sex anymore or they just relive and recreate their rape with all kinds of messed up sub-Dom games. That's the name of the game.

>unless they're really ugly or if I suspect them to be riddled with STDs
Same here.

Although, even with the super duper ugly ones, I still try to make myself hard and see it as a challenge.

Pic related. Ugliest girl I've ever fucked.

Luckily I got to fuck her hotter roommate that same night and get a double blowjob. But seriously, I sometimes had trouble staying hard with this bitch. She even told me a story one time of how some guy fucked her who couldn't stay hard and just slapped his hips at her ass with a limp dick. She sounded like there was something wrong with this dude, and I wanted to tell her so bad that it's because she's hideous, but that's just not nice to say, lol.

If they hadn't been raped, they wouldn't be fucking an ugly guy like me. That's for sure. I know this for a fact. Because if they hadn't been raped, they'd not be so fucked up, and never end up with me.

Sad but true. Not that I'm endorsing rape. But the men before me, who raped them, did me a favor.

indeed

>There is no floor they can hit.
no, no floor is being homeless and starving to death if you don't fucking work
naturally females that don't work get elevated and carried by pathetic omega males like yourself
>do you not understand that women can get dick any time they want
THIS IS PRECISELY THE PROBLEM WITH SOCIETY, YOU ARE ENABLING, VALIDATING, AND FEEDING THEM AND THEY BECOME ENTITLED, SPOILED CUNTS
STOP GIVING WOMEN DICK AT ANY TIME THEY WANT
STOP BEING THEIR SLAVE
>misspelling oxygen
how's middle school?
>self proclaimed victim
also she looks inbred, you can add that to the list of things that are fucked up about her

Top kek, great story, got moar? Yeah her face is pretty messed up, poor girl. I've got some missing fingers myself but at least my face is okay, that's the worst. Funny shit that she can't accept the truth though, but deep down she must know what's going on.

I've had a crush on some hippie chick I met in college. Was with another girl so I didn't act on it. Now years later I'm single again, and she's a little older and less pretty. Could totally bone her from the vibe I'm getting, but I heard from a good sauce she's been seen fucking a nigger bareback at rave. Now I'm sure I'll never tap that, I don't want super AIDS. Funny because I've always wanted to tap that, yet when I heard about her blackening all attraction instantly vanished.

I don't want to forget.

when I'm an old fart, I want to be able to brag about all the women i fucked.

Sometimes I forget names and incidents. In fact, a few months, I didn't even keep track; of all the women I fucked. And I almost lost count. I was actually off by 1 for a month or so without realizing it. Luckily I found her in my contacts again.

>everything went better than expected

>Oxygen
Well I'm a europoor who's been awake for 36hrs so there's my excuse

I do the same but with pics and vids. I want an archive of trophies to look at when I'm an old fart. Also at my funeral I want people to get a link to an online archive with all the pics I've ever taken, including all of the nudes.

>met girl on tinder. First date went good she jerked me off didn't want to have sex.
> next date we had fucked it was okay.
> decided to go on 3 day vacation with her.
> Fuck her first night and the pussy stunk
> like really bad, worse then bad fish.
> wash Dick instantly. Sleep in separate bed.
> hit a second time on trip. Worse than first. I'm done with tinder

>THIS IS PRECISELY THE PROBLEM WITH SOCIETY, YOU ARE ENABLING, VALIDATING, AND FEEDING THEM AND THEY BECOME ENTITLED, SPOILED CUNTS
>STOP GIVING WOMEN DICK AT ANY TIME THEY WANT
You can yell and argue this toward men until you're blue in the face.

Matter of the fact is: Men will agree with you most of the time in public settings....

But then comes the time when a man gets horny, which is pretty much the entire rest of the time.

You can talk about logic and justice and equality all you want to support your point,

but as soon as you add hormones and testosterone to the equation, it's a lost battle.

Men NEED pussy.

We can't live without it. We can make do for a while. But we ultimately need it. And so your little argument that we should put women in their place just doesn't hold any weight.

Any desperate guy looking for pussy will see a woman who doesn't have money as a godsend. Because he can then use his money to provide for her and effectively get pussy.

Your point is moot and you're either gay or a femanon, or you're an extremely attractive male who can get any woman and doesn't settle for anything less than 9s or 10s.

Go to Tumblr or some shit.

lmao

>i conformed to (((social norms))) and confirmed my submission and was rewarded by being allowed to stick my boy parts in some (((women))) and their warm fleshy parts made my peepee feel nice

literally just as dumb as niggers getting fed crack by the CIA

hook, line, and sinker

ok I really don't get you guys.
I could never find the motivation for this. fuck as many random girls as possible, no matter if I like them or if I find them attractive, just for bragging when I'm older.

What's with this ((((())))) shit. Is this some trend on reddit or something. Either way you can stick your better than thou attitude up your ass. If you want to change the world lead by example. So far I haven't heard anything substantial you did yourself to aid humanity.

the three parentheses denotes anything related to, or controlled by, zyklon b recipients or their home state.

It's not about actively being a horndog and making casual sex your only primary objective, it's more about striking the iron while it's hot. I'll be old one day, I don't want regrets. In all honesty I'd rather have a QT3.14 to raise a family with. But families have no more security or stability so I'm settling for the next best thing, the bachelor lifestyle. Not the best settlement, but at least now if one of my girls starts acting up I can just replace her instead of being some pussywhipped bitch to come stuck up cunt.

So is it pro-jew or anti-jew. Looks pretty jew to me

It literally seems like you have a hate against women.

In my defense, I've denied myself pussy for the first 27 years I've been alive. So I've always felt I have a lot of catching up to do.

To me, fucking women, is the whole point of life. Nothing else even comes close.

Haha. Dude, I'm the guy you're replying to. And your funeral idea is pretty close to mine! Hahahaha.

I intend to release all my sex tapes as a torrent right before I die.

You must be gay.

I have a girlfriend, but I also literally have 2 girls on the side that I can fuck at any time.

focus on science man

A public release, that's an even better idea than just friends and family. Either way I really want this to happen. I want people to know how my real life went, not the life I portrayed. The bad and the good.

Regarding women I can only say I really fucking love women. Not just one, women in general. I love their soft skin, breasts, lips. Their high voices, their singing, their muffled moans. I love the way they can make you feel like a man. The most beautiful thing in the world is a woman's body. I'm well aware of their bad sides too, but who cares we're talking raw attraction and passion here. Moralfags can go and suck dick if they have a problem with what we do. I treat my girls well. I feed them, make sure they have water, make them feel comfy and always try to fuck them as if it would be the last time I'd ever fuck in my life. I just really love women. I love cats too, but I don't get scratched because I know how to handle them. Same with girls.

I use science to get women.

Literally.

I figure out my best odds on how to obtain them. How to talk to them. Who to talk to and when.

What to wear. How to act. It's science, bro.

Why focus on science when we have Trump as president who doesn't even believe in climate change?

What this whole Trump thing has shown me is that science and facts don't matter.

Just jam and bully your way through.

You can have millions of women protesting you around the world, and it doesn't stop you from doing anything you want. You still get to bang hot chicks and do whatever the fuck you want.

I'm not a conservative fag either. I just see what works.

neither, it's just pol slang, like dindu

what does this have to do with gay? priorities.

You ever fucked a feminist? If not you should try it. Ge them to blabber a little about how they're being repressed, then give them a good dicking and see them transform into a sweet little girl. If there's someone to blame for feminazis, SJWs and other examples of female hysteria it's us men. The whole irony is that you don't even have to be alpha anymore to get noticed. You just have to be not a beta. In the land of the blind...

Shit. I agree with you wholeheartedly. Fuck. Reading your statement about women almost made me feel like I'm reading my own feeling for women. You nailed it perfectly.

>make sure they have water
What a stupid ass thing to say. But I know where you're coming from. You want to make sure they have everything.

Just small things. I treat my women like I'd treat my daughter. Also after fucking I'm often thirsty from the workout and so are they. I don't often make food, but they know at my place they'll always get wine, water and snacks. And a good dicking.

Fucking femnazis is a mixed bag for me.

Some will turn into a sweet girl. Others will go psycho.

It's very touchy territory.

I've fucked one that literally went from being lesbian to straight.

Then I've fucked one who worshipped me, but after we broke up, she manipulated her daughter into saying sayings about me so that she could file child molestation charges against me literally 1 year after we were broken up.

Another one fucking tried to call the cops on me on stuff that never happened simply because one time I made a joke about raping her (she was a rape victim).

It's a mixed bag.

> Also after fucking I'm often thirsty from the workout and so are they.

Haha, same here!

In fact, my most common excuse to pull out after just cumming inside my gf is me saying I need water. lol

After reading all your post I i fucking like you man. You got a view on this whole mess that I just can't do anything but admire.

And date dudes like OP :D

Kek thanks for the warning, makes sense they'll eventually revert to their old ways. I live in europe tho, not much false rape accusations here. On a sidenote I do always manhandle my girls and they usually go home with some nice red marks on their back and ass. Even gave scars to some of them, but they barely care. Doesn't matter I don't understand tho, everybody's happy so I'm good kek.

it's actually just liberals that I hate but they overlap very conveniently with minorities that are easy to blame

i enjoy a nice piece of ass just as much as the next guy, but I don't necessarily value it more than, say, a decent milkshake, and I don't constantly succumb to irresistable, primal urges because I am civilized.

I grew up in Europe and then moved to the US.

It's surprising how fat women are here. In Germany women were pretty damn normal (skinnier). But nothing beats the giant asses you have here. Fuuuuck.

You know, I don't ever remember seeing a femnazi in Germany... I think it's a chemical thing.

We have so much bad shit in our food here in America, it fucks women up psychologically.

Like, in Germany, high fructose corn syrup is illegal (cane sugar only).

Yeah... can't relate with you on that. I'm half-black, so my urges are much stronger.

We're still animals despite our big brains. You can talk about logic and ratio but all fucking comes down to is biology. Then again I'm a hedonist, you might get value from other aspects of life.

Kek I'm happy for you user. I prefer not obese so I'll just stay here in eurup :D

I matched with my friend on tinder and now we're thinking about having a relationship.

Literally only time I got laid from tinder

you flaming homosexual
sodomites are gonna burn

I lost my virginity at 26. Now i only want to fuck every woman I can.

I've only fucked women i met on tinder, badoo or shit like that, I've never get laid in real life. i still have some sort of social anxiety when I try to flirt with woman. Its easier on the net where you can say whatever you want without fear.

Do you have any tips on talking to pretty girls on the street?

Other user here, but I'd say stop caring about that and instead genuinely try having fun and enjoying yourself. The nights I get lucky it's usually because I'm in a state of mind that I'm out to enjoy myself with friends. Not go out with the purpose of finding a cumdumpster so I won't have to cryfap again that night.

That doesnt work for me, everytime I've gone clubbing with my friends (males and females) I've never gotten laid because i was having fun with my friends.

groom yourself
walk confidently
smile with your eyes
think before you speak
don't hunt locally so you don't run into them again

also it helps if you actually have interesting shit that you do that you can talk about
if your mind is constantly osessing FUCK WOMAN SEX SEX SEX HNNNGGG you're not going to make any kind of interesting conversation

>almost 20
>match with girl whose last name i recognize vaguely but cant put my finger on
>talk for a bit about anime bullshit
>ask her to hangout at my place one weekend
>comes over, takes a few shots and tells me shes really only 17 not 19
>fuckit.jpg
>throughout the date realize shes the younger sister of disgusting hambeast fattie i went to highschool with
>looks just like her in the face minus about 110lbs
>fuckit.jpg
>already 6 shots of sailor jerrys in
>let her suck me for about 5 minutes before i bend her over the bed and fuck her from behind until i blow all over her back
>drive her home a few hours later and see her gross fat sister sitting on the couch through the living room window
>stops talking to me a few days later. apparently sister told her i was a dick to her in school
>probably true, dont really remember

one and only time ive hooked up on tinder, met a few random chubbies on meet me tho

Stop trying so hard to find someone. Talking to pretty girls on the street doesn't work, they will just think you are creepy and trying to fuck them.

There's nothing wrong with talking to women on tinder and badoo and shit like that.

If you really want to meet girls IRL then you need to just surround yourself with women until you find one that is worth overcoming your social anxiety for.

Also don't go out with the goal being to fuck, because the women can tell that is what you want. If you go out looking for a relationship, sex will follow. And no, you won't get trapped in a relationship. I think people forget that you can easily get out of it.

Post set please ..... Also just keep trying dont go for 10 go for milfs older women love young men and they will build you up for hot young bitchs

Your friends are more important. I've often ditched chicks because I was having an evening with the boys. Women come and go, but my male friends are more important than some random piece of ass IMO.

Maybe a better tip would be going out with girls in your group. Most chicks avoid men-only groups, but if you have some chicks with you they figure you must have at least something to offer. Pre-selection it's called. remember women always want what other women have

>iplying you can have intersting things with woman
they only care about makeup, clothes and not deep conversations

I thought he meant female friend.

I matched with one of my girlfriend's friends too. Was great, but she unmatched herself a few weeks later after I tried to hit on her.

It's easy to cater to self-centred people. Just get them to talk about themself, they love that shit. I barely even talk about myself anymore, and if so I remain vague. Let them fill in the blanks while they keep investing by blabbering on.

I'm the guy you're responding to.

The only advice I can give you is to just practice by talking to random girls. Just make small talk, with no real intent to get laid or get a gf. Just talk.

Say hi, what's your name

just make small talk.

it hurts to first talk to them and get a bad reaction, but usually they'll be nice.

keep practicing until you have enough courage to ask for their number or contact info.

That's how I became a champ at it. Literally practice.