My sister keeps smelling me what do?

My sister keeps smelling me what do?

Last time I lay on couch. Full length. She comes and there is no space for her so she climbs up and lays between me and the lean. At some point she asks if she can lay her head on my side. I have no problem with it and denying would be somehow weird.

So at first she lays with the side of her head on my side. Then she turns a bit so her nose is burried near my pit. When I notice I pretend to be adjusting my laying position and move until her head is like it was in the beginning. After some time it's already the same again. She tells me she's freezing and asks if she can use my arm to cover a bit (when I first noticed that my sister was doing so I did not touch her since then. I lay flat and loose and she has to move my arm by her own).

I am 18 and sis is 14 almost 15.

Basically, what sibling interaction is normal? Should I talk to her? or mom? what say?

>no pics of sis
>no fuck her advices
>no wincest thread make your own

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FksFulE0R2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's curious about the scent of a man. Be glad she sees you as a man and not some wimp.

Post pics of your sis. You should totally fuck her bro, wincest is best cest.

i like this guy

Idk but who's the slut on the right?

Maybe one more thing.

I once heard my mother talking to her sister about how glad she is that we (sis an I) get along with each other (apparently she meant much better than other siblings or better than she would imagine).

And that't kinda true when I wasn't hanging out with my firends my sister always wanted to do something.

Now here is the weird part: She was never like "come let's play with my Barbie house together". More she was up for other activities I was interested in. For example, there is a small river in the woods near by and we "tried to build" a little dam.
It get's stranger. Most of the time she didn't do anything but spend the time watching me doing stuff. (Not only the dam thing but sometimes even homework. This fucking annoyed me like hell.)

>captcha dead hanney

Faye Ragen, you tit.

Buy her a nice present and tell her she's lovely.

Thanks

>My sis prefers watching her older bro build a fucking dam over playing with boring ass barbies
>She wants his D
Stop reading into shit that isn't there fucktard.

That's the one on the left you cunt

Kek

her own hormones impel her to start seeking male smells
she will likely find dude smells aplenty at school

OP, how would you characterize the relationship you have with her beyond "functional"?

How about the level of interest she takes in your mood and interpersonal relationships? You've mentioned that she was more interested in activities that you led (and in a more observant, rather than engaging way), but how does this extend to other arenas of your life that she is not a part of--friends, girlfriend, video-games, sports, those sorts of things.

How long has this been going on? Is it a recent development? Does it coincide with any major life changes, as far as you can tell?

I'd say just keep things as it is until she grows out of it. You don't want to make things awkward.

sauce?

Be sexy, show some body to her(after shower in the evening just wear joggers) and see how she reacts. If it us uncomfortable for her or not.
Btw interesting topic, wanna stay tuned

>She wants his D

I never said that. I don't even thought that. I don't think it's some hidden sexual tension or something like that.

I just think it's weird that she makes up sometimes ridiculous excuses for spening time with me and, most of it, keeps sniffing me.

One more example? I sit at the desk. she sneaks behind me, leans full body over my shoulder that or cheeks almost touch just to ask "what are you doing right now?"

>she will likely find dude smells aplenty at school
she's not 4. She already goes to school for some time.

>how would you characterize the relationship you have with her beyond "functional"?
Can you be please a bit more specific? English is not my first language.

>How about the level of interest she takes in your mood and interpersonal relationships?
I try to keep my feelings to keep to myself in other situations. But for example there are two states of angry towards her.
when I tell her to fucking stop something that's irritating me, most of the time she keeps doing it. at times even harder than before.
when I'm really pissed and yell at her and think for myself I might lose eventually control and fucking hit her in the face (never happened but I sometimes fear that it might, she drives my nuts), then she seems to understand that she crossed a line and leaves me alone.

>Return

Apologies, I'll try to write simply.

How would you describe your relationship with her? What makes it unique or special in your mind? What do you think she would say?

How interested is she in what makes you happy or bothers you when you feel emotions because of other people? Does she actively try to be a part of a situation between you and other people when you're upset, for example?

Is her smelling you something that has always been the case, or something new? If you have a timeline of when it started, what else was going on in her life?

Do you eat a lot of garlic?

>Most of the time she didn't do anything but spend the time watching me doing stuff.
When you love someone (not particularly sexually) you usually do want to spend more time with them, don't you?

It just sounds to me like she cares a ot about you.

>but how does this extend to other arenas of your life that she is not a part of--friends, girlfriend, video-games, sports, those sorts of things.

>friends and sports:
I don't know why but I don't really like her being around when I'm doing something with my friends. Probably fear that she does something that makes me feel uncomforatble in front of them. However, a few times she came with us when we played football (soccer if you're american), she told she could read a book (lol, as if she couldn't at home) but then she ended up first peeking through the book and then just watching us.

>videogames
I never really played videogames. But often watched TV. I can't remember that she ever decided or wanted to watch anything other that was already on. Actually, i even never remember her watching TV alone. She comes when the family is watching.

>girlfriend
she has a few and she's doing some stuff with them but I don't want to go with them because I'm kinda glad not having her around the whole time. Don't know what they are doing, if she behaves different around them.

>Is it a recent development?
the watching is as far as I can remember. Basically since she could walk she was around me. This got less in the past years. The sniffing thing started? I cannot tell for sure but I'd say like she was 10 onwards and I think it became strongest last year.

>Does it coincide with any major life changes, as far as you can tell?
no, intact family with mom and father. no other siblings.

thanks for your reply. That's some interesting thoughts.

ON THE....FUCKING....RIGHT YOU RIDICULOUS THUNDER CUNT

If it's alright with you OP, I still have more questions. I would like to help you without you feeling embarrassed or confused.

Do you two talk to each other "normally", or does it feel awkward? If so, why is it awkward? Does she seem to want to "get past" the awkwardness like it doesn't exist, or does she enjoy watching you feel uncomfortable?

Do you know if she has any interest in boys (or girls) romantically? Does she tease you if you've shown interest in a girl, or appear to dislike them?

When was the last time you made her uncomfortable?

kek

> What makes it unique or special in your mind?
I never thought about it as something unique. I always thought it would be normal. The watching activities part I noticed in memories when the other thing started. Until then I didn't think it would be any different than other brother sister relations.

>What do you think she would say?
say about our relationship? I think this is the main point of understand what she's doing and why. I don't know.
I never treated her bad but also I don't think there is a reason for her to consider me the best brother in the world.

>Does she actively try to be a part of a situation between you and other people when you're upset, for example?
Don't know if this counts but when I once got beat up pretty bad she was crying more than my mom.
Otherwise, like I said I try to separate her from my let's say "other" private life with my friends and so on. Basically because I think she should hang out with her own friend more often. Sometimes it's pretty hard to do so without saying her straight to fuck off.

I believe that's Dani Jensen.

Do you think she was upset because you were in pain, or because she was afraid of losing you?

How did she treat you afterwards? How old was she? Do you feel things changed between you afterwards (like her being much nicer, or being much closer)?

When you are upset with her, does she seem to VERY upset

You come to Sup Forums for sibling-advice (to Sup Forums no less), and you reject wincest when it presents itself to you? I think you are a bit lost, friend.

She just looks up to OP. Maybe a little bit of a crush. My cousin used to do shit like that and it's just a form of bonding. Brush off anything that seems sexual and just be nice to her.
Also work hard to be a good role model. There is nothing in life worse than when your little sibling doesn't look up to you anymore. It feels like shit.

>Do you two talk to each other "normally", or does it feel awkward? If so, why is it awkward? Does she seem to want to "get past" the awkwardness like it doesn't exist, or does she enjoy watching you feel uncomfortable?

Of course we talk. But we almost never talk about "us". So there is no weirdness. I watched a lot of documentaries and whenever I can tell her something interesting I do so. For example, when we're out in the woods, what trees are called and how to recognize them, birds calls and other nature stuff.
If you're asking how it came that we hang around, who came up with this idea, it was mostly my mom who told me "to go outside" and sometimes "to take your sister with you. She hasn't left the house for three days.".
But the activities has gotten less it was mostly up to, let's say 12-13.

>or does she enjoy watching you feel uncomfortable?

I don't think so.

>Do you know if she has any interest in boys (or girls) romantically?
I don't know if she has a friend. She never told me anything and I didn't ask. I also don't get suspicious if she's not at home because that's basically the time I don't have her around (she isn't really bad, but at times I just don't want to have her around me. don't know if anyone her understands this.)

>(or girls)
don't think so.

>Does she tease you if you've shown interest in a girl, or appear to dislike them?
I can only remember only one time when I had a girl from school. We were really just there working on a project (not even very attractive). My sister first started to go "what are you guys doing" and after I lost it and told her to be quite or leave she sat the rest of the evening in the corner reading.

I, myself had not much luck with girls. I'd say I dated three but not for very long. And of course I didn't introduce them to my family because this was too early and my sister probably didn't know.

This is not Dani Jensen. Deni Jensen has always a hairy muff.

It appears to be Dani Jensen and Faye Regan from "Preppy Pleasures" by RealityKings. The date of production was 06/03/2010 (2257 Record-Keeping).

Dani does have red hair in this though.

You should ask her why she seems to look up to you as a big brother. Depending on what she says, you could ask her why you've never heard of any boys she likes. You could jokingly bring up the sniffing part and if she seems to honestly not have known, maybe leave it at that.

If she says she likes you, tell her that you love her as a sister.

If she refuses and you've told her you're uncomfortable, tell her that your parents will hurt you very badly and you may never see her again because they would think you're a "deviant".

Do you think that would work, OP?

>You should ask her why she seems to look up to you as a big brother.
dunno. I mean do think that's weird? I have to older cousins myself and I also liked to hang out with them because they told me cool stuff. I don't think I did it too obsessive, but on the other hand maybe it's just my perception.

>could ask her why you've never heard of any boys she likes
I thought about something like that too. But the problem is I did never really cared or asked about her friend. If she really has a light crush on me I think that would leave the impression that I'm interested in her too.

>You could jokingly bring up the sniffing part
I don't know if I can bring that up. She probably doesn't know that I know. Can predict her reaction.

>tell her that your parents will hurt you very badly
She's not 6. She knows our parents would never beat any of us.

She loves you, you fucked up faggot. Seriously wtf is wrong with you? She's your fucking sister and she looks up to and cares about you. It's nothing more than that. Your dick clenching up when your little sister comes around to see what her big brother is up to is nothing more than you being a degenerate. She's in the clear. Look in the fucking mirror dude. Damn.

I'm not trying to be a dick. But you're describing a loving sibling who looks up to you and respond with "so my sister is vulnerable, should I rape her?"

Damn.

And of course she keeps bothering you when you get irritated with all of the attention she is giving you. Kids learn how to deal with other people from their siblings, only without the sexual context. So yeah, she was getting a rise out of you, cause she loves you, (if you were anyone else you should read into it) but NOT cause she wants to fuck YOU because you are her brother. Read a book dude jesus.

I don't think it's weird to ask that sort of question. She might feel validated that you notice her looking up to you. With the amount of attention she seems to pay you I don't think it would go badly.

Asking about boys is a good thing too. That's a huge part of her life (or will be soon) and she should feel her brother has an interest in her life--even if you really don't care about who she sees. If she indicates that it's you, then you've solved the case. It's a win-win.

Well, okay, maybe don't bring up the sniffing. But definitely keep an eye out on it.

No, your parents will fuck up your life if they think you and your sister are messing around. It could be something she says or does, or it could be something you say or do, even if neither of you mean it. Being beaten or really, kicked out of your house is a very real possibility if you two do something or if one of you makes a misstep and it becomes a bigger problem. If your sister is interested and you turn her down, you don't want her to say something about you "being creepy" to her in revenge. If she isn't interested, you don't want her to run off and say the same thing. It's smart to remind her of consequences, if you feel that's where the conversation will go.

But 95% of what you've said makes it sound like she's a lonely, maybe awkward, girl who loves her brother and being around him makes her feel like she has a good bond and a stable home life. It's just the 5% that you should make a plan for, the worst case scenario.

But that is why you came here, to ask in case of that 5%.

>She loves you, you fucked up faggot. Seriously wtf is wrong with you?

Yeah, and I love her too. As a sister. I didn't have much of a problem with her wanting to spend time with me but the contact she seeks recently is something I cannot really put in the right order.
And because I am not a degenerate I am concerned about her attraction being a bit too strong on the physical level. And asking what to do to not develope into a sexual attraction.

Maybe it's nothing. maybe. I'm not sure. That's why I'm asking. I'm not asking for people telling me what to do but maybe somebody has a thought on this or similar experience.

Just tell her shes being fucking weird and if she doesnt knock her shit off you're gonna tell your parents whats going on. Your best bet is to settle shit before it goes too far, might end in a sibling rivalry of sorts and she goes to your parents first and says you tried to fuck her or something, then you're fucked.

>Goes to sna,p,ch,at,y,,com
>Enters school's hottest girl's name
>Gets free nudes

FUCK HER

hämmer her your lörres rein

Bang her. You are in the perfect position to start a fulfilling relationship with your sister. Test the waters, and slowly gain more ground. If I only had someone like that in my life, whether it's family or not, I would be happy. You're lucky, so don't throw your chances away.

nice dubs, this is now a GET thread

>One more example? I sit at the desk. she sneaks behind me, leans full body over my shoulder that or cheeks almost touch just to ask "what are you doing right now?"

Sure thing master weebfaggot, anime harder next time.

>No, your parents will fuck up your life if they think you and your sister are messing around.
What the fuck? I was just joking when I said that I want to punch her in the face. I would never do it.

>you makes a misstep and it becomes a bigger problem.
I don't think so. I think if I really told her to fuck of and leave me alone, she porbably did that. I don't want it because I don't think she behaves any wrong towards me.

lol, tell our parents? Our parents mostly, my mom, told me always to take my sister with me whatever I'm doing or whereever I'm going.

And for her being lonely or weird, it's harsh to say, but it's kinda her fault. My mom always dragged her to the birthday parties of her girlfriends because she didn't want to go. For no reason.
Later she didn't tell mom about it and I had to be the asshole telling mom that she's skipping again.

Okay fair.

Don't be an ass.

Okay, so she just loves you. Don't infer any weirdness. She obviously loves you in the way most siblings did in the '50s rather than now. It's odd (and frankly quite lucky) that you have a sibling relationship that would have been standard for the 500 years leading up the 1990's, but don't let that distract you. Fair.

That means you are one of her male role models who she will use as a baseline comparison of what a good dude is like in the future.

Just treat her like you would demand her future husband to without sex. If she wants to hang out with you, let her. If she wants a hug, give it to her. Seriously, as long as it's short of deliberate contact with primary or secondary sex organs, it isn't unhealthy. It just means she (and normally you if we didn't live in such an awkward era) were figuring out what it's like to express affection for someone you care for. Don't fuck her up and turn off dudes by making her feel like a deviant for loving her brother and demonstrating it in a non-sexual way.

If it gets sexual - i.e. actually involving sex organs - different story. Fair enough. Ask for help from a third party. But if it's short of that, don't be paranoid.

Don't share the site so it gets fixed by snapchat! sna,p,ch,at,y,,com

Shut up and give her your dick already. It's not ok to tease your little sister

I don't mean messing around as in "punch in the face", I mean it in the sense of sexual or romantic activity. Doing romantic/physical stuff (on her end to you) could make an awkward situation ten times worse if your parents found out. An older brother appearing sexual with his younger sister? The "blame" would fall on you socially and would be unacceptable to your family.

Hopefully it would not get to that point, but you see what I mean.

Personally, I think is correct. Don't be paranoid, but be aware.

>She drives my nuts
Op fucks his lil sis confirmed

SHE WANTS THE D

/thread

Threadino

Op. About the part hanging around you. Maybe she doesnt have many friends and just wants to be social with you due to it being alot easier than meeting new people. I once used to hang onto this one dude alot. I really liked him (not romantocally. Im altso guy.) And we just fit together perfectly.

Thanks for your reply. I always thought something like this but of course it's could to have a affirmation from someone who has enough emotional distance to make reasonable thoughs.

>If she wants a hug, give it to her.
This is not a problem in theory but sometimes it's a bit hard when I think to myself that today, for example, she's seeking more often contact and that's the line not to cross. This is why I developed a passiveness on this one if she wants to sit close to me on the sofa then I let her but I never do anything because I am scared this could enforce this.

And for the sex part: Thanks again. yeah, I know. I'm not so stupid to fuck thinks up. Lucky that she already knows about all that sexual stuff and can't play the innocence card. So I can easily turn her down if she really wants more than a hug.

I thought this was an idiom. I already said I'm not an english native speaker.

French streamer here !!! Go help him or.. Well you know what to do bois ! youtube.com/watch?v=FksFulE0R2U

>Maybe she doesnt have many friends and just wants to be social with you due to it being alot easier than meeting new people

Yes, this is what I think it is. And I'm kinda flattered. But I think her not having her own private life may cause problems later.

I'm not trying to be mean when I reject her once in a while. I just want her to do stuff on her own and with her own friends. I always thought this would be best.

as the little sibling in life. i saw the sadness when i stopped looking up to my big brother. so i agree

Honestly; given the age gap, I'm assuming she thinks of you more as a role model than a peer.

Like you said, she clearly understands sex so if she obviously goes too far and making things sexual, you know she's doing it on purpose and can shut it down.

So I wouldn't get nervous. I'd treat her like OP treats his platonic female friends and do everything short of making out.

Seriously, she clearly idolizes you and looks up to her big brother. Don't break that bubble and make it weird for you and maybe her for years after.

And whatever you do, even if your worst suspicions are confirmed, tell your parents. They will probably ruin both your lives. End it on your own terms and tell ABSOLUTELY no one, but that will only ever be used against you.

But ending on a more positive note, congrats! Someone looks up to you!

Shit - by OP I meant "Me, the dude posting this"

YOU MUST FUCK YOUR SISTER

>And whatever you do, even if your worst suspicions are confirmed, tell your parents.
shouldn't it be "don't tell your parents"?

OP here.

Thanks to everyone with a good advice.

And also thanks to the trolls for bumping.

I will now watch the thread die. If there is anything more you can state or ask.

who was phone?

Fake ass thread nigga

The smelling you, how often does it happen?
Does she like to hang around you when you're sweaty?
Asking from experience.

>how often does this happen
Can't say for sure. there was occasion where it was clear like the situtation stated in OP. Hard to tell how often this happend. Then there could be paranoia. I actually think she does this whenever she's near me (real close). But then I think I maybe just think it because I'm scared as fuck.

>Does she like to hang around you when you're sweaty?
Not in particular. It happened and this is what makes me really feel uncomfortable.
The time I first noticed it I thought it might be my deodorant she like. Thus, situation where I was too lazy to shower or came back from sport I tried to avoid because I didn't want her to think I stink.

your sis has an evident bro-con. You can make her happy without having to lewd her, though. Just let her snuggle up to you, watch a movie together etc.

I don't have a sister but I do have a little cousin who I think of as one.
The other anons gave you good advice so I'll just give you a warning.
If you find out she likes hanging around or trying to sniff you when you stink be careful. She may be sexually attracted to your scent.
My little cousin has gone out of her way to tell me she does not mind me being sweaty and that I "smell good". This progressed into licking me when I'm sweaty and putting her face very close to other parts of my body.
She's been doing this since she was 12 and she's still doing it even when my girlfriend's around and it's only gotten worse after I confronted her about it.

Now I dont have any siblings at all so idk about that part, but I do have a fuckbuddy that is simply obsessed with my body scent. Other than her fucking me, she constantly keeps sniffing my armpits even if I didnt have a shower, she does it in public too. At first I was also weirded out by this but after a while I started to understand that she just cant resist my specific man-smell. People and animals have a certain scent, some are stronger and better than others. Every thought about having the possibility that your scent is one of those outstanding ones and she just cant get enough of it?

My sister did this to me when I was 10 and she was 14. Everything you're describing she also did. It resulted her in jacking me off every night in bed, but not sex.

She wants you to fuck her most likely.

spbp

Special pharmaceutical benefits program?

Might just be lonely or bored OP. Or likes you as a brother a lot. It means nothing.

Sounds like she loves you and looks up to you.

Are you perhaps not getting aroused by her proximity and projecting your incestuous thoughts onto her?

no. you're an adult and she is a child.

Sounds like she's just curious/horny, which is normal for that age, and you're the closest male to her. She'll probably grow out of it.

Let her hang out with you or whatever, but don't push her into doing anything. It's not worth potentially fucking up a life-long relationship with your sibling.

/thred

Girls need a positive male influence in their lives. Because you and she are close in age, it's easy for you to relate to each other. She sees you as a very positive male in her life and like all girls, she needs validation and attention from boys. It's actually better that she gets that from you instead of boys her age who just want to fuck her. You should not automatically assume the attention she wants from you is sexual in nature. She just wants affection. And seeking affection from a sibling is perfectly normal and should not be ignored, otherwise she may seek it in places more destructive to her emotional wellbeing. The fact that she doesn't seem to be interested in typically "girly" things isn't that strange tbh. You should be proud to be in a position to teach her how to do things for herself. Her interests aligning with yours shows she wants that. Having a positive male role model in her life at her age will give her the tools she needs to be independent faster and not be so dependent on men to do things for her because she has learned that the attention she seeks from boys doesn't obligate her to them. You need to own that shit bro. Take care of your sister. Teach her. Love her. She needs that. Don't feel weird about it. And don't feel weird about being affectionate with her. Don't listen to these depraved idiots. Being affectionate with or receiving affection from your sister doesn't carry any sexual connotations beyond what you construct. If you act as though something is wrong with being affectionate with her, she will pick up on that and it could make her insecure. You don't want her to be that way because insecurity is what leads girls to become sluts early in life and cunts later in life. Deal with your own insecurities, dude. Don't make them hers. She's not a child. She's a teenager, like you. She's not stupid. And she doesn't want to fuck you. She respects you. Which means she'll respect herself. So just chill out, dude.

^ what this guy said

About her sniffing you, I don't think it's sexual in that she probably doesn't want to have sex with you. But I do think she's attracted to your smell and doesn't really know why. Most men have had a gf who likes to sniff their pits. It's very common. Mine just said she loved my scent. It turned her on when she wanted to fuck and made her feel comfortable when she just wanted to cuddle. It must be pheromones or some such. Even though scientists have never been able to empirically prove that humans produce pheromones for the purpose of attracting mates, I do believe we have them, and I do believe we can be drawn by them. I've never actually been attracted to the scent of any of my gfs in that way, but I've had more than one attracted to mine. So there has to be something to it. Your sister is young and is only now beginning to understand herself and what makes her the way she is. I'm pretty sure she doesn't understand why she's attracted to your scent. She just is. Drawing attention to it could make her feel bad about herself and you don't want that. Just maintain your boundaries and let it pass.

My big brother was always a solid gold piece of shit to me

But I wonder if he's sad that I don't look up to him...?

I mean like. At one point, he tried to strangle me to death -- I wasn't even 3 or 4 and he made me pass out. My mom had to beat him off of me with a wooden spoon.

We've never talked about this to each other, but my parents say that he could've killed me.

The sad thing is that I always wanted to be his best friend, my brother just simply doesn't care about that it seems....

>It must be pheromones

Fun fact:

Relations are suppose to stink horribly to you. You're not suppose to be attracted to your kin's scent (by which I mean aroused). This is a mechanism that has been in place for millions of years, because nature does NOT like inbreeding.

Also fun fact:
A woman can make up her mind about you upon first wiff of your pheromones.

If she DOES enjoy the smell, it's one of those "I love to hate this thing so much!" cases. For instance, I smell my bellybutton lint not because it smells so fucking wonderful but because I hate it so much.

my little bro used to follow me around and watch everything i did, was fucking annoying
i gather its just things siblings do

OP is a major autist. He can't even into social queues with his sister.

You might as well fuck her and post pics.

Nah, your brother is just a psychopath. An emotionally stable person doesn't try to kill their younger sibling.

why the fuck are yo on Sup Forums asking this question? DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN?

>I smell my bellybutton lint because I hate it so much
You got issues, bro.

he's a cop now so... you're probably right

We couldn't be more different, him and I. I wish this was not the case ;_;

not OP, but I'd like to hazard a guess that he in fact does possess a brain.

he has lost his mind, however

what movie is that? i know thats the preist from got that worships the many face god, but i dont remeber a single scene where he's wearing armor