NZ/New Zealand thread

NZ/New Zealand thread.

No foreigners allowed, especially Indians.

Other urls found in this thread:

findsupport.co.nz/
e2nz.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hamilton is the best city in New Zealand

Any /k/iwis creep /b?

Post dem gats

Sanjeet reporting in. what did everyone have for supper

Anyone selling mushies?

Your mums cunt is open for business mate. For my cock and for mushrooms, she's rank enough to incubate spores

curry

That was absolutely pathetic.

Anybody track down jade for me yet?

Anyone form Blenheim here?Just me again?

Your mum was fucking pathetic mate wimpering and crying as I reigned down blows of my fists and cock, bruising her delicate olive horey skin and leaving veined welts patterned like a moko on her bloody chin

Todd Waters is a faggot bitch that has Propecia.

Why are IDs even gone?

Friendly reminder that there is help for anyone whom may have suffered any form of abuse and, especially, sexual abuse.

findsupport.co.nz/

If you got shot you wouldn't walk around with the wound, you would go get help.

Nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about, you only have one life to live so might as well try and live it fully.

True I hate that kidd

Also always worth mentioning the many suicide prevention groups around the place. Sorry I don't have a link.

Don't keep it to yourself, talk to someone. If your thinking of killing yourself, what have you got to lose from a conversation?

It's a pandemic, too many young guys who don't come home.

it's time to commit sudoku faggot. it's over

Thank you for adding that.

Many of the posters in these threads have some form of mental illness. Again, nothing to be ashamed of. If you don't feel comfortable talking face to face or on the phone with someone yet then you can always talk to anons in these threads.

I believe it was 406? 460? Men killed themselves in this country last year. That is nothing to joke about.

>we're all friends here

Why is suicide such an epidemic in NZ?

Number of reasons, the lack of mental health care in this country is a big issue.

Another big issue is the culture of masculinity in this country. Masculinity isn't bad, on the contrary, but what is bad is aspects about it. There was a discussion in this thread last night about 'shit cunts'. We all know those Kiwi blokes who think they're the shit but are actually the biggest drop kicks you could ever met. Those cunts are to blame for a lot of it. An example is Zac Guildford, he had a bit of a rough stretch there, his dad died watching him play rugby. Imagine being keen as fuck on rugby, good enough to be an All Black, but every game you play is a reminder that your dad isn't there and that he died watching you play.

A lot of shit cunts in rugby and that will have contributed a lot to his not being able to get the proper help. "Just harden up cunt". You know?

Nothing wrong with banter except for when it turns into complete and utter bullying. There's a big difference and those shit cunts can't see that.

What should I get for my birthday? Should be less than 100 bucks.

because this country is a fucking toilet.

Why is suicide such an epidemic in NZ?

Which Jade?

Happy Straya Day, cunce. We /drunk/ now.

>Aero

Fucking Kill yourself.

And why do you not have a Katipo Stock yet?

Also

Use an Optic you cheap cunt.

Any other Auckland fags?

Idk her last name, she's in the picture.

harden up you soft cunt.

seventh australian state when?

Yeah about 1.4 million.

it's cheaper than moving to a country with less indians

right after you kill yourself

Gonna be moving to NZ in a couple o' years when I finish uni. Any city recommendations for someone who likes snow?

Call this Indian ballbag 0221282247

Anyone fucked a slut called Jaime in taupo lately? I Hear shes been cheating on her bf.

Not New Zealand
Go to America, it barely snows here

Invercargill

Where you moving from?

shorefag reporting in
today is my friday, whats everyone plans this weekend?

Moving from Australia. I lived in NZ for a few years as a kid in Cambridge and have nothing but enjoyable memories; it's a great place to be.

fuck you cunt i am her bf. who told you about her?

Come to Canada you faggot
Fuck new Zealand

>Gonna be moving to NZ
are you literally fucking retarded?

>Cambridge
Cambridge is a comfy little town.

Your best bet is to move to a small town (if you can handle it). You are a whitey though? Not a Marxist?

C U C K

U

C

K

Fun Fact

Cambridge has the southern hemispheres largest gun collection

Tanks, Planes, and Machineguns

He is fucking retarded.
Surprised me with the university bit, just goes to show

ThisRead up on life in NZ.

>e2nz.org/

If you mean snow for skiing the otago area is usually pretty good, queenstown & Wanaka etc...

Caucasian male. Nah I'm a pretty regular dude who's into gym, smoking weed, HTC VIVE and slowly working on my Psych degree - currently a Bartender.

More snowboarding and the general snow aesthetic and temperatures. Just have an affinity for it I suppose.

who's the qt on the right? yum!

I fucking knew it was you still shitting up the place.

Tell me about your womens, NZ? Pic related.

50% inbred, 40% trash, 9% tolerable, 1% world class wife material

lmao bruh

She has Beef curtains, but damn do they taste good.

seconded

you tell me. also have some 10/10 with great smelling feminine cocks.

>anonnz

Well that's disappointing. 50% Inbred you say?

Indian here. What you lot up to tonight?

Roughly 50%

Depends where you go.

South Auckland more like 80%, Hawkes bay like 70%. but places like Queenstown, Tauranga set it off by having a lot less inbreeding

this thread needs moar indian memes tbh smh fam

mcfucksticks

when you takes the kiwi girls out of the equation, we have tons of hot young asians

we also have shitloads of gross indians, coconuts, arabs and an excessive supply of middle aged south african soccer mums.

this will be NZ soon if we continue our cuckoldry

tc dead

Yeah, that's all I know
Canada fag here. Not being a prick tonight.
She's got a tattoo of some lotr shot across her tits. Lives somewhere secluded. Works in a restaurant I think.
Dyes her hair alot. Hot as fucking fuck.
Grew up on a sheep farm. She was going to have me over for sexsandwiches. Plays lots of vidya

>cuckoldry
There is literally nothing wrong with diversity.

lol im canadian i dont look down on muslims and indians. theyre as much a part of this country as anybody else, and productive, maybe this country has a better screening process?

Trudeau is a ridiculous fairy though lmao

>diversity
that's just a synonym for "less white"

>i dont look down on muslims and indians. theyre as much a part of this country as anybody else
Read this and understand the implications of what this user is saying.

he's a fucking cuck. worse than Merkel

Tell me moar

>Goes to sna,p,ch,at,y,,com
>Enters school's hottest girl's name
>Gets free nudes

south auckland is niggers

hawkes bay are Chlamydia infested niggers

And by the way, that shit Trudeau has on his head, in
That's Sikhism no? That's not indian. Sikhs are the absolute best citizens you could have in your country.

If you think Sikhs are some random taliban assholes then u dont know what sikhs are

Sikhism revolves around giving back to the community, and they themselves constantly push back and fight against taliban assholes. im not brown. i just know what sikhs are. sikhs are an exemplary form of brown

Our freedom of speech is going to shit. I better get a valuable job and move to the US.

Would murder this ass

thanks prajeet

Name?

You guys should learn the difference between rando sand nigger and sikh, these people are bad asses, highly moral, they give to and enrich any community theyre a part of. Sikhs are better people than majority of whites

I know fobby indians with thick accents are annoying as fuck to deal with but what's actually wrong with Indians? Do you not like the fobby ones or just any Indians in general?

Indian here which is why I'm asking - grew up since year 4 ~18 years ago and I reckon I'm more Kiwi than Indian tbh.

Also which part of NZ are you lot from?

this bitch added me on snapchat she's literally 14

lol hey dave

Because its not

their shit english proll triggers me the most

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Where I'm from the indians like to think theyre the boss of everything, just plain rude really.

TBH the Indian chicks with posh british/indian accents turn me on. They're never fat and always hot and exotic.

Kek she added me too

>Christchurch

fuck you cunts im here already!

no shit, actually did

WTF I know these people

American here. how is it night time there in NZ when it's literally 3.37 here in Kansas?

who are you? this is creepy as fuck haha

fuck diversity, im here because the uk is too fucked up by it!!!!!!
Christian nations should remain christsian nations