You nerds will argue about anything. Wordpress or Blogspot?

You nerds will argue about anything. Wordpress or Blogspot?

xanga

kill yourself

No Idea what both of those are.

Blogger is ugly and gets updated once a year (nothing really change, only the homepage).
Wordpress is full but has ugly themes and ugly features. Only use if you can code the whole thing by yourself

Tumblr has the lowest reputation but if you want a simple host take it

kill yourself.

It depends on the use. I would recommend WordPress to a lot of customers, because of its simplicity for users.

it's not simply for a beginner though.

simple*

WordPress with Beaver Builder or another page layout tool becomes a massively powerful web site development suite. Add in plugins for landing pages, squeeze pages, contact forms and email pop ups and it has the power to make you rich.

So the question is whether we should tell you to kill yourself or act nice because you posted a picture of a female. Well guess what kiddo, kill yourself.
>Maybe we woulda believe you if you had at least tried to change the file name

Drupal.

This is correct. If you're aiming to have a professional-looking platform outside of merely your content (which should be professional), then WordPress + BB is a solid choice. The added functionality of BB makes it a versatile platform to show off your abilities without getting overly complex or paying for actual web development.

is it worth to buy the standard pack at $99?

hexo

What is it you want to specifically accomplish with this website/platform?

say what i think about life :)

I have had my blogs removed from Wordpress so fuck wordpress.

Ghost.

please post more crispy

It sounds like you would be most suited to a blog format. If so, consider using WordPress to make a blog (rather than a website) and post content as you see fit with customization.

If you're doing it for the sake of doing it, this is a good place to start and should save you money.

If you find after a while that your viewership has grown or you're not happy with it and wish to expand, then I would add BB and customize as you go. Maintaining a WordPress is not very difficult if you want to just say what you think. The only things you should be wary of are copyrighted material and the like, but that's not a difficult hurdle.