America actually elected this moron into office

>america actually elected this moron into office
>america is now going to spend the next four years being royally cucked by their president and government because a good 50% of Trump voters thought it would be hilarious to ironically vote him into office

so what's your honest opinion on Trump, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c
youtube.com/watch?v=vspJVmiE7rE&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/billionaire-donors-led-by-soros-simons-favor-clinton-over-trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're absolutely fucked.

Sucks like any other politician. Don't understand why Sup Forums is flipping it's shit over him one way or the other.

same

>Sucks like any other politician.

Hmmmm...
He's not a politician, he's a charlatan, a bankrupt both morally and economically.

U S A joke O K

i still find it kind of hard to believe its really true.
how can this happen it the 21th century?
we´re on the brink of the 4th industrial revolution,
we´re 3d printing electric motorcycles,
we´re able to create antimatter and stabilize it for a year.
and donald trump is president?
somehow all this doesn´t match.

He is orange Jesus. All hail!

1. H-1B visas are bad for American workers.

Trump's immigration plan was published on his website in August 2015: it opposed the H-1B program, which allows non-immigrant visas for specialty occupations, arguing then that it was bad for American workers.

2. H-1B visas are good.

At the CNBC debate in October, Trump denied that he'd been critical about the program. "I am all in favor of keeping these talented people here so they can go to work in Silicon Valley," he said.

3. H-1B visas are still bad, according to Trump's unchanged website.

At the Fox News debate on March 3, some five months later, Fox News host Megyn Kelly pressed Trump on which of these conflicting views he supports.

4. H-1B visas are necessary: 'I'm changing.'

"I'm changing. I'm changing. We need highly skilled people in this country. If we can't do it, we will get them in. And we do need in Silicon Valley, we absolutely have to have. So we do need highly skilled," he said.

5. H-1B visas are definitely bad.

His campaign later released a statement reversing this shortly after the March 3 debate ended.

"Megyn Kelly asked about highly skilled immigration. The H-1B program is neither high-skilled nor immigration: These are temporary foreign workers, imported from abroad, for the explicit purpose of substituting for American workers at lower pay," Trump wrote in a statement. "I will end forever the use of the H-1B as a cheap labor program and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers first for every visa and immigration program. No exceptions."

What political position of Trump's do you disagree with?

People who think irony is even remotely entertaining didnt vote for Trump.

Nice bait faggot.

1. I don't believe in it.

"I don't believe in climate change," he told CNN in September after a long history of calling it both a hoax and a Chinese invention to undermine U.S. business interests. In May 2016, he vowed to "renegotiate … at a minimum" the Paris climate agreement, one of the Obama administration's landmark achievements.

2. Global warming is threatening one of my golf courses.

A statement of environmental impact filed by the Trump International Golf Links & Hotel Ireland, owned by Trump, cited rising sea levels and extreme weather due to global warming as the reason the company needed to build a seawall to protect its coastal resort, Politico reported Monday. The sea wall is necessary protect the course from "global warming and its effects."

3. I never said climate change was a hoax.

During the first presidential debate in late September, Trump denied ever saying climate change was a hoax perpetuated by the Chinese (though you can still read his tweet on the matter here.)

4. Trump believes in climate change, but not that it's man-made.

Trump's campaign manager offered a more common Republican theory to explain Trump's views: Climate change is real, but it's "naturally occurring."

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c

either a) a stupid moneyman who cant into politics, will get himself manipulated to do something stupid
b) a stupid moneyman who has gotten himself manipulated and now is a cuck for someside of the politics, will get thrown away like a used condom when the elite are done playing him

as a nonUS i would say trump is gonna fuckup foreign affairs. nobody wanna deal with that man child.

>America voated him in
Do you not know what Electoral college means?
Congrats we know your five now.

>Samefag

Fucking rekt

samefag indeed....

exactly. european countries are realigning their asia politics. they rather deal with india and china instead of the dolan.

Fucking fags

Wow you caught me
>you can't reply to multiple conversations in quick succession
Kill yourself autist at least I don't try to act like I'm two diffrent people

My bad, didn't notice the timestamp on the first one. The next two though...

If you want to pretend Hillary won, then move in a family of Muslims into your home, and pay for everything they need. When they explode, don't bitch about it, you wanted it.

lol 4 years? try 8 faggot. we are going to reelect him and drown in libtard tears

he is based and redpilled

I like that he was elected, because I'm not from the USA and it's funny how they're gonna sink into isolation and their net won't be neutral any more.

You vote in a meme, your country becomes a meme.

I blame Hillary fucking Clinton for this moron being elected. He literally couldn't have beat anyone but that useless corrupt cunt.

what you fucktards don't seem to get is

>unlike many previous presidents, trump is not related to the queen. he has also spent years around millions of dollars, so he isn't phased by bribes, also unlike previous presidents

>your mainstream News Corp media hates trump, so they will and are (as always) manipulating the news to favor their anti tump agenda

He really did win, if they were able to get away with saying hillary had won, they would have. votes are rigged but trump was a landslide, sorry b/ros

so much this. I have to jerk off with sandpaper or something after all this executive draft action

supported by Sup Forums he puts a brown guy in charge of the internet who is Anti Net Neutrality
kek
also the alt right leader cuck got BTFO again today

im going to enjoy the butthurt for the next eight years

his first five days in office have undone 8 years of stupidity

This and /thread/

he's anti net neutrality all every user should pissed about this.

Every user should be pissed about this

Nope, too busy choking on trumpchode

also Trump threads are reaching YLYL levels of cancer.

All every user should be pissed about this

yeah... my grammar is shit.

>Goes to sna,p,ch,at,y,,com
>Enters school's hottest girl's name
>Gets free nudes

get a life

America is fucked

I'm not even going to read this thread because I know it's chock full of triggered trumpcucks throwing temper tantrums after getting btfo

enjoy Goldman Sachs crashing your precious economy again

>>>your mainstream News Corp media hates trump, so they will and are (as always) manipulating the news to favor their anti tump agenda

You are literally the dumbest person on the planet. Anything that isn't breitbart jerking off trump or the very worst of fox news is LEFT WING LIBERAL BIAS FAKE NEWS AGAINST TRUMP

Literally fuck yourself, idiot.

not op but mostly reagonomics 2.0

the thing that makes your question difficult to answer is that he just says shit so carelessly I don't know what political position he actually has, if any.

alternative facts and fake news are MASSIVE Orwellian red flags and Trump and the Trumpanzees' s belief in national isolationism is the first of 14 core tenants of Fascist regimes (by the way, Trump is well on his way to completing the set).

This isn't some stupid politician. This is the ENEMY IN THE TRENCHES.

Seconded.

I really dont understand America.
You have a crappy healthcare system which equates to "Don't get sick or your fucked".
You have extortionate tuition fees which restrict the majority of people from higher education.
You cant drink water from a tap.
You have the biggest person in the renewable energy industry.

And yet you are happy with all of these things, and still a big advocate of fossil fuel usage.
Building a giant wall is the dumbest thing to have happened this century, and the rest of the world is laughing at you.
I sympathize with the brighter minority of your population who can't believe what is happening in your country.
Your so focused on preserving Americanism (whatever the fuck that is), and your xenophobic attitudes, yet you also have a country which operates far worse than alot of the other 1st world countries.
The trump wall is such a waste of time, money, and resources.
Stop worrying about foreigners and start worrying about yourselves.

Fine then, fucking Florida voted him in. Happy?

The biggest risk with Trump is that he is a massive attention whore, so if he isn't getting the attention he wants he will act out and do/say something to make as many people angry as he can.. this is not a good trait for national leader.

Will he benefit the people who voted him in with isolationist policies and destroying international trade agreements, no.

Will he start a war, unlikely.

Will the world keep going on without America, yes.

Americans will just have to ride out their mistake and hopefully do better next time.

Maybe because presidents have nothing to do with those things you mentioned.

>21 century
Even without a president it will still be the 21dt century believe me

>Industrial bla bla
It's not some event decided by a president to begin

>3d print motorcycle
Cool beans got any links but I doubt Obama made it happen

>Create antimatter bla bla
Cern isn't even in the US wtf are you talking about

>Implying i don't wash my old condoms and re-use them.

he's not tying the president to any of those things in a causal way. he's saying all of them are minor miracles of human achievement and the progress of civilization and trump got elected on a message of nostalgia and going backwards in time.

I would love to see him take an IQ test.

Not that an IQ test is that great in terms of overall identification of intelligence, but I sincerely believe that Trump is mentally sub-normal, whereas most politicians are just cunts.

no but this guy might be. hes a bi racial alt right conservative
youtube.com/watch?v=vspJVmiE7rE&t=0s

President piss has tiny hands kek

Look at those super small hands lmao

Thirded

Society is regressing, and quickly. Education has been circling the drain for 30 years. Media and "nerd culture" have permanently infantlized an entire generation of humans, so you have 40 year olds wanking to superhero movies, playing with legos, and obsessively playing video games.

Anti-intellectual sentiment has been running rampant in the US for decades.

Cellphones gave internet access to every mouth breather on the planet.

Every idiotic idea is given the same credence as hard evidence in the name of "equality."

Not every opinion deserves a platform.

Sup Forums has ruined an entire generation of males. The Sup Forumstards of 2005 are today's silicon valley tech billionaires who can afford to throw money at "meme magic" horseshit.

The generation of Sup Forumstards who replaced them have had access to the internet since birth, and have zero sense of irony, so the troll-ish racist insanity Sup Forums is famous for has just become their fucking PERSONALITY.

They have installed a meme into the most powerful office on the planet, most of them unironically.

We are completely fucked as a species, and I am legitimately afraid.

He's a fucking retard that thinks vaccines cause autism, he's literally suburban-mom-tier conspiracy theorist.

True, his thin skin, need for attention and readily access to twitter will make us as a nation look weak.

For fuck sake, he got sworn in and he was still bitching about not winning the popular vote.

While the left tackles tough issues like bathroom access, gender fluidity, and pronouns actual 1984 is happening on the right.

Democrats are closer to center-right on everything other than LGBTQ issues that effect less than 3% of the population.

nobodies asking you to stay.

the former statement applies to you but in a different way.

Partly true post.
Every age has it's attacks on sense and reason, every developed civilization has it's raging idiots saying that empathy is weakness.
I think we're going to see a very short, very dark age where a lot of what we take for granted will break down. China has been urging farmers to buy US bonds for decades to curb US fiscal craziness, it was expected that China would grow fast then flatten out while the US would steadily grow past China's early boom, but now it looks like this idiot, his cronies and all the NASCAR fascist rednecks are going to hand the future to the Chinese in one big long dribbly shot of stupid.

Fascism is gaining momentum all over the planet. There are actual Nazis running shit in Greece, for instance. I cannot fathom what the fuck is going on.

>OP

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Just because humans are capable of incredible intelligence doesn't mean its something the masses seek out.

The average human is intellectually lazy and is far more concerned with looking smart than putting the effort in to be smart. These people tend towards the easiest possible interpretations of events, which leads them to fascism, creationism, racism etc.

Truth can be difficult to figure out, lazy monkey brain aint got time for that.

Every now and again this comes to a head and there is an enormous war and a shitload of people suffer, and even when these people get slapped down its just matter of time before that generation dies off and the cycles starts again.

jews you say?

>because a good 50% of Trump voters thought it would be hilarious to ironically vote him into office
You invented something about his supporters to help your argument. He's only been in office a few days and he's already done more for this country than Obama ever did. You're the moron because you'll die believing every lie you're told about him. Sucks to be so gullible.

i´m not even american.
trump looks like and acts like someone from a 1980s tv show.
he would fit perfectly into this picture, wouldn´t he?

Where is that webm from?

oops, i meant to post this picture.

what you consider doing more for the country MORE THAN HALF of the rest of us think it bad.

Good thing kids like you can't vote.

Did you just try to shame a bot?

oh please do tell us how Trump is going to save us from the jews

Yeah but all that wouldn't fit on a hat so idgaf.

USA! USA! USA!

the most entertaining show we've cooked up in years
best idea yet

The only reason he is retarded is because he was vaccinated as a child.

Fuck you and your dead mother in the ass.

Dry.

Back to/pol/ you Drumpf gargling cuck.

This is sad because it's the truth.

Trump is already THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER.

Proof? Look at all the butthurt faggots itt. Beautiful.

Yeah, the aim of a president is to fuck up the country so bad it annoys people. Epic win!

Name one fuck up he's done.

this.

WTF's with all this youtube shit?

Can't you formulate a coherent thought yourself?

>hurr durr youtube speaks for me

..did i trigger something?

I think you need to look beyond your tv faggot

>thinks the jews backed hillary

>I am legitimately afraid
You should be.

I don't get why people don't like trump, I'm sitting over here in the first world chuckling like a child when I browse the news and see how Trump is behaving.

>mfw soon to be free leader of the free world

"free" if you're a straight white christian male

They did.

>George Soros is the biggest spender among donors on the index, giving almost $11.9 million to Clinton’s cause
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/billionaire-donors-led-by-soros-simons-favor-clinton-over-trump

I will never not laugh at how universally idiots like you cite youtube videos made by other idiots as credible sources for literally everything.

I UNDERSTAND THE NUANCES OF GEOPOLITICS I WATCHED LIKE 2 AND A HALF YOUTUBE VIDEOS BY A GUY NAMED "KIKESTRIKE23841"

Youtube is not a fucking source.

Name one time that Trump discriminated against a minority.

Still waiting for an answer to this btw.

lol ya fell for it, good goy

> still thinks Israel doesn't control the USA

I'm saying they do you fucking retard