Ask a high as fuck, bored, college student anything

Ask a high as fuck, bored, college student anything.

Feels and shit too pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NY8IS0ssnXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the weirdest shit on your hard drive and will you share it with us?

OP here, will post cute girls for friends

I will definitely send it once I get back to the station went out for a joint on my phone rn. Here's more cute girls

You melee bruh?

Of course babe, though I'm ass compared to the club here. Falco main what about you??

Birthday pupper

fox main. A match made in heaven (;
Where's here? I'm sure you're better than me, I don't go to locals and only practice with a buddy of mine. Had a very good sesh yesterday.

Why do you have such an old TV? Is that a vhs player built into it ?

Here is: Penn State, that last photo were some girls on my floor last year. I used to main fox and I moved on over watching Westballz made my dick juicy so I had to. What's the community like where you're at??

It's for competitive super smash Bros. It's basically all about inputs and timing. Flat screens fuck it all up so crt tv's (old tv's) are used for all gc smash tournaments

Nice, penn state was too big a college for me. I'd feel lost in there but kudos for making friends with some cuties.

How long have you been playing? Communities very good I just haven't found myself going to locals(nebs)

Haha one of the cuties dropped out, try and guess which one. I've been playing competitive for about 3 years now. I started the club at my high school and found out some other faggots play pretty well. You from NY?

Why are u playing this shitty game LoL? Are u retarded?

that drink is the shit OP

I'm guessing left dropped out because she's not white.

Dang 3 years, I'd love to fuck with you. I'm always so interested to see my skills compared to others. And yes

I used to play it before I went to college, made it to diamond so I'm not entirely retarded my eq score was 30 though :(.
The drink was a gift from my ex-girlfriend we used to go out on dates to this Japanese place restaurant and we'd get ramune. She shipped one over before we split up
Correct, and maybe one day haha but go to some locals, learn how to read people it doesn't get hard once you start taking a few sets

Heres a pic of her since you got dubs

She's hot as fuck, i like that type of body. Got any nudes?

Whites were trained for college, darkies have to learn it on the fly.

I'm planning on hitting up locals, but I'm a very good procrastinator. I'm pretty good at covering techs and my dash dancing has started to become really refined, at least against falco. I'm all about that mental game

lost nudes on my old phone :( I'll post what I got though

my god i love boobies

what games you got on the cube?

If you've got fox tech timing down than playing against shiek and peach should be a breeze. I would practice a lot of full length wave dashing for smooth wave dashes and having mental game down as fox is killer

Left some back at home but I brought over:
Super Mario Sunshine
Smash
Naruto Ninja Clash 4 ( I think)
Double Dash
Mario Party
Monkey Ball
I think that's it but I also brought my wii u over hoping to pick some shit up for it

I had to move over to my laptop since the roommates sleeping and my black widow is loud as fuck. Don't want to keep the poor guy up, if I was on my hard rive I could've made your morning :(

Feels stuff??

bampmp

Oh absolutely have his tech timing down. But I meant covering falcos techs. I've basically been playing melee since it came out and have mained fox since 64.

I've recently started enjoying playing around with really short wavedashes or wavedashing in place. I love wavelands and think they're such a treat to pull off.
I think the one thing that kills is I need constant movement which I'm working on.

dash dancing is always the route to go when you don't want to be standing around and run-up wave dash in place (to stop your momentum) is always a good way of baiting getup attack on a missed tech, wavedashing in place is pretty sick

ever bump to this baked, OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=NY8IS0ssnXQ

Nice trips

I'm pretty solid with my ledge dashes but they can definitely be more consistent. Should probably practice multi shining since I can't do it for shit :/

Trippin with u, OP.