Ok Sup Forums what are some good torture methods?

Ok Sup Forums what are some good torture methods?

Browsing Sup Forums

>The ads of women being autistic are a great addition nao.

omfg i get it, it's a cruel fucking joke fuck you

cant remember what its called. you strap someone down on a boat and cover them in milk and honey. You set tho boat out on a rotton swamp or lake. The person is literally eaten to death by insects as they are baked in sour milk mixed with their own excrement and fluids.

The first half sounds sorta fun, second half not so much

Do a stop drop roll the whole time you'll survive

>good torture methods?
Me knowing she's happy with someone else

based on related pic, you seem to have torture and execution mixed up in your mind

Heard about this on dan Carlins hardcore history.
The boats. Egyptian.
And its exactly like you said. Would take weeks and its slow.
Force feeding milk and honey sounds nice tho

get a load of this faggot

Having 2 dear relatives in front of you with a gun to their head. You gotta pick one or they both die. Either way your responsible for killing one or both of your loved ones.

I just wanted a photo for the thread im not gonna post a meme

Sauce?

marriage

or wrapping someone up in electric tape. that's good, too.

being shot through the head is a fucking walk in the park.

you want to hurt someone, shoot them through the thigh and make sure you break the bone.

applying for the job? getting prepared for the interview at the whitehouse?

When you nut and she keep suckin

Forget where I read this at, but I'll lay it out as best as I can remember.

You're placed head-first in a vertical tube that gradually gets narrower the further down you go. Every time you wiggle you wedge yourself further into the tube until you're completely stuck. All the while this is happening, there is running water coming from the top of the tube and splashing you in the face. This doesn't really matter much until you become completely stuck and the water has only a few cracks to get through between your head and the bottom of the tube, causing the water to back up over your nose and mouth, only to drain and repeat.

...I would rather burn alive than go like that ^

Oh shit nigga, i got the right comic for you.
Buckle up faggots!

#

-Your take small pieces of bamboo and shove them under their finger nails, slowly

-You take a sharp blade and make small incisions on their body and then rub salt and lemon into the wounds.

-use pliers to pull out their teeth one at a time.

- user pruning shears to cut fingers/toes at each joint and use a torch to cauterize the wound.

Etc...

Hm there was this execution method which comes close to this: 1000 cuts or something. Was done by some chinks arround wwi or so.

checked and please continue

>finishing nails under fingernails
>eventually remove fingernails with pliers
>pull teeth with pliers
>put teeth back in mouth, force to chew
>hands in vice, turn until crushed

A few ideas just off the top of my head. Are they flashy and original? No, not really. Are they effective? Fuckin eh yes they are.

Thanks. Saw this comic once before. Not so much torture as it is...fucking creepy. It gives me goosebumps just reading it. Thanks for the nostalgia!

The chewing teeth part is seriously nasty, the other ones are meh / 10.

Put someone on a dishrack

Tickle them a whole bunch

>leaving someone on read
>'check em faggots

you degenerate piece of shit

make them eat peanut butter sandwiches without milk

You monster

Force them to read Sup Forums

Date a girl and try to give a shit about everything she says.

go on

How is that even torture? really you're doing them a favor, fuck milk.

pour out choccy milk in front of them

Scaphism is what that was called

It gets stuck to the roof of your mouth and it's hard to eat

Very frustrating

we get it: your parents didn't love you

save over their pokemans

if your a canine
I'm onto your secret user...

Yeah, there are plenty of methods... Since OP only said torture I narrowed it down, there is of course the standard water boarding methods as well...

My favorite however, is a native American one, where a person's hands are bound behind rider back with barb wire and an incision is made in their stomach... They reach in and fish out their intestine. Then they use barb wire to tie the intestine at one end and the other end around a tree. Then set the tree on fire.... Either they stay close to the tree and burn to death OR they get away from the tree and disembowel themselves.

This fucked up device.

make them a birthday cake and misspell their name

And then only let them have half a slice

Crush glass in front of them and put it in their food after starving them for a couple days. Eventuallt they will have to eat it.

Put a loved one on their shoulders, with a noose around said loved one's neck. Make them stand up with enough height that when the one that is carrying the other gets tired, it will lead to their loved ones being killed. Constantly mentally abuse them for killing their father/mother/wife/child/etc.

The egyptian honey technique is great. It's better if you do it with maggots that lay their eggs in your skin. Imagine trypophobia but with maggot larvae crawling out of the holes in your body.

Do this: . But make sure to leave the arm intact. Push a thin tungsten (or a very heat conductive metal) rod or two into the bone. Now, you can electrocute them from the inside. Alternatively (if you don't mind the smell of burning flesh), you can shove a lot of heat into the rods, melting someone from the inside.

Force an animal to rape someone. This will not only be more painful than normal rape, but it will also lead to a lot of psychological torture.

However, my ways are more for information extraction.

~the end~

Soft cock.

Not that bad, as it burns off your nerves withing a short period. Water and electricity is more painful than fire.

force them to have a conversation with literally anyone in this thread

make them take a math class for no credit

Even if that is scientifically true - the brazen bull scares the everliving shit out of me.

thank you sir, I enjoyed it.

10 hour reality tv marathon

Nickelback

>the only nerves are in your skin

u wot m8

make them take out lots of loans and spend all the money on dragon dildos

read them the first half of catcher in the rye over and over again

I think psychologically it's more fucked up. I mean,yeah you won't feel it after awhile but it would still be a shit way to go. Also I heard of an indian torture where they would wrap a person up in wet leather and leave them out in the sun. When the leather dries it would slowly crush the person.

The guy who invented this got thrown in himself lol

make them sit in someone else's poopy

That was a wild ride, made me fucking claustrophobic

also the guy who threw the inventor in...
... according to wikipedia ...
... rom a time where people throught dragons were real

convince them to vote for trump because "he'll bring back jobs" and then they kill themselves when trump only scams trillions from the USA with his Goldman Sachs FED appointee

Also hired an asshole who is in charge of the fcc who wants to end net neutrality.

Also... Take a small glass rod and shove it down a man's urethra, then snap it into pieces while still inside. Then force feed water until they have to piss.

Then this guy goes like "ey buddy, i already had kidney stones, i'm kinda used to that".

suck his dick so he becomes gay

Psychological torture is the best.