How can I be happy?

how can I be happy?

do what that guys doing

start by never coming back to this website

You are happy when those arround you are happy.
Make us all happy by killing yourself.

Get a girlfriend. KEK

props :D

stop chasing happiness as if its a goal.
just live every day knowing you are working towards being better than yesterday.

being sad is as important as being happy.
without sadness we can never know happy.

only (You) know what makes you sad or happy. There is no single secret the universally makes every human happy. Now post name of that girl faggot

This. Get the hell off Sup Forums and start going to Reddit. Surround yourself with positivity.

There is no benefit to going here over Reddit.

Thats deep. I feel like taking a dump now that ive read it

By providing sauce faggot

Strangling her on a live stream?

reddit is filled with dumbasses though.

sauce plz

Try stop thinking. Intelligence and happiness do not go well together.

fuck this guy()s mum in the bum

Basically. Ignorance is bless, the less you know the better. Alternatively create your own world with your intelligence and live in that bubble. That kind of ignorance also brings joy. Just remember without pain you will never understand joy. Balance the 2 in any regard.

You can't. You were born imperfect.

And Sup Forums hasnt got its share?

everywhere seems to have tards, reddit just has a higher volume of people and a higher tolerance of the lowest tiers of shit.

Think about it this way, the vast majority of tumblr is a decrepit abomination of either infuriating, mindless, or cringe to the average user here.

Reddit on the other hand has "subreddits" or threads that will play along with even the worst of what tumblr has, and will encourage it for simply being.

It depends on the everyday mods. SJW mods in subreddits will hound you down if you every disagree with them. Reminds me of Sup Forums in that way.

Create your own sub reddit or know who the mods are wont censor you for whatever inane reason.

I like Sup Forums because through all the shit there are some decent posters who dont have to worry about a filter. they just arent as regular as the shitposters but thats to be expected.

>SJW mods in subreddits will hound you down if you every disagree with them.
because reddit intentionally gives the creators of the subreddits the control to silence others. It's scummy and promotes undignified behavior.

>Reminds me of Sup Forums in that way.
This place has been relatively quiet in that regard for a few years. At least here on Sup Forums.
The last several waves of mods have just been taking down illegal content in threads and running routine damage control when the shit hits the fan so hard that 30 anons are trying to make a thread at a time (ex. gamergate thread spam)

I prefer Sup Forums because I don't have to care about who is in charge, I don't try to get myself banned but I've been here since at least 2008 with only one two hour ban in the time I've spent here,

I do miss the complete lack of restraint from the older days though. I miss the way that they would speak like madmen reflecting revelations of insanity and somehow elegance in the same sentences,,, It just hasn't been around here much since moot ditched us all.

By mods of Sup Forums I meant specifically the janitors. Mods are okay here, the janitors however are autistic messes. Had one shouldering all my posts while ago. Constantly gave me warnings, and the mod would not ban me but because the ban submission takes 15 minutes it was obvious the janitor was silencing me. Id take a break for the day come back next day find out still getting warnings next time I post.

>since moot ditched us all.
I remember those days. He had that one girlfriend who left him. Then the cuck memes exploded all over the internet. Gamergate and fappening were around that time as well. Im guessing it wasnt worth the hassle any more from feds to sjws. probably saved enough money to retire I cant really blame him on that.

To be fair moot did well to last as long as he did. This place is a shit tip

Just bee yourself.

Kill your family. Slowly. Painfully. Brutally.