LOL

LOL
new carpet

I've got the toilet roll version.

XD funi!!

As a white heterosexual christian american male I am deeply offended that you would treat Israels flag so poorly.

I have a masters in womens studies and political science btw. I'm also a vegan.

suck my cock faggot jew

Make sure you wipe your dirty feet on that shitty flag

>Goes to sna,p,ch,at,y,,com
>Enters school's hottest girl's name
>Gets free nudes

>state I'm christian
>calls me a jew

Do you vape too

i got one as a gift for my muslim friend because his cousin shot himself

now there are 2 dead muslims

ITT: Retards who don't even know why they're angry

Op is a fag

all day

I need one of these in USA flavor

christians are crypto-jews

If you believe that flags hold any cultural significance or deep meaning to anyone , you have fallen for the Jew's tricks you fucking retard.

I bet you cry when they set the American flag on fire

"My papi died for that flag "
"I lost friends in Afghanistan for that flag reeeeee"

It's just cheap cloth retard

Oy vey! Are you mad Sh'mo?

This is israel flag!!!
no jew flag
if you dont get it.
you'r deep into the zionist propaganda

This one?

to bad.the zionist see you as and us all of us
as the goyim... that bad people. that we should all learn from the jews. fuck them man

Lmao fucboi ur probably a nigger anyway

Fuck the tora and the manora

there's a symbolism to it if you actually care about basic nationalism, in contrary to nihilistic liberals

I get why this wouldn't apply much to Americans though, considering they're not even an ethno-state

Damn righ fuck the tora

checked must be true

Stop acting like one

based

israelis, zionists, cucks, JIDFs, literal retards who can't even, liberal retards who can't even, feminists, moonkins, wolfkins, whalekins, trans, queers, tumblrs, but mostly just
JEWS BTFO, YOU LOST, GET OVER IT

Use sna,p,ch,at,y,,com before it gets patched fellow Sup Forumsros!
Share pics that you got here

Try fuckin with israel fuckface see how that goes

nigger what

You've already lost by buying that flag.

no foreskin, no opinion

Haha I get it, you all act like the pinnacle of humor was mid 2000s Dane Cook and that you're all going to get away with your shit forever, and that you're all tough because you were forced to be in the army.

That's cool that you may or may not be Israeli - and if you were, that you were brainwashed from day 1 to think you were special because of the "brit" or whatever, that you're the chosen people, that it's cool to go kill some brown people because they're in your land, according to the old rich people who have been orchestrating your country since day one.

I've killed a couple of people, too. I've personally put my steel-toe boot through the heads of rapists who preyed on young women who thought it would be cool to hang out on the street in the big city. I'm not proud of it, but I'm also not ashamed of it, because I had to do it to protect my community. I didn't have money behind me, or a government, but I had an actual disenfranchised community that doesn't have the support of anybody on the planet. I still have nightmares of both the violence that I saw on the street and the violence that it took to solve it. Fucking pussy.

pretty sure a flag makes for a shitty carpet

>imma cowboy pew pew

Fucking chill faggot

Oy vey, when did Sup Forums get so cucked?