I'll make this quick

I'll make this quick.

>bought ex girlfriend a cell phone while we were still dating under the guise she'd pay me back
>4 days before she gets her paycheck she dumps me, starts fucking my roommate.
>roommate kicks me out so she can move in
>won't pay back the $400 dollars
>told if I show up at the house they'll call the cops
Wat do?

Dumping shit

I know where she works.

She has a two year old.

He has a car.

He could easily beat my ass.

Roid ranger.

Is your name anywhere in the contract for the apartment? If it is then I believe they can't legally just kick you out. If your name is on the contract then contact the cops yourself and get it sorted out, maybe even mention your $400. Best of luck to you.

Nope, just his name.

Didn't think to get anything in writing because are relationship was going good.

Turns out she'd been fucking him for 3 weeks before she broke up with me

Is it an option to change the place you live / work (>implying)?

Otherwise your chances of direct revenge are low because even if you don't get caught they'll immediately suspect it was you.

Accept your position in life as a cuck

Kill them all and enjoy your new home with free sex and food.

I've already got a new place they don't know about looking for a new job now.

He actually asked me if I wanted to double stuff her with him after the fact before he kicked me out.

I said no because I was still pissed.

dude, it's pretty easy. Wear a mask, go up to the bitch, and forcefully take the phone from her. Sell it to some drugdealer for 2/3 the original price immediately. And if anyone including the police asks any questions, deny deny deny.

Thinking about it....

Not much you can do unless you want to do something illegal, you ain't getting that money back unless you steal it back.

Thought about straight smashing the fucking phone in front of her...

If we're the only two there it's like heresy right?

K, this gives you all kinds of options:
Direction a)
Be a good boy and damage her relationship with her parents and friends. Start small by writing a small letter to her close family informing them how she stole money off you and that they should ask themselves what kind of daughter they raised. (Don't use insults - this way you can guilt trip them into confronting her about her behaviour.) Optionally do the same on her facebook - just openly declare how she stole x monies off you and that people should be aware of the fact that she's a thiev. Don't mention that she cheated.
Direction Sup Forums
Wreck her shit, do this often and continuitively. Stay away from her gorilla.

see
The police can't do shit about it.
Worst that will happen is they send some scary looking letters and show up on his door a few times. Maybe take him in to interview him. But they ain't going to accomplish shit as long as he keeps denying.

Just do what but if you want to make it easy just smash that shit in front of her or somewhere she can see

Her family already thinks she's a piece of shit, already ousted her with her baby sitter (the only one she has) and her boss who's a friend of mine.

Oh, ok then. I hope you learned your lesson about not trusting trashy chicks... The money is probably gone. Cut your losses and keep going.
The only remaining options are quiet illegal and possibly dangerous to yourself as you can imagine.

>her boss who's a friend of mine.
you think you could possibly get her fired? or get an executive position in the company maybe, so you can amp up her workload and drive her nuts?

Thanks user, want some of her nudes?

Only have a few but all OC

Obligatory

Small dump begins

Nah man, i prefer 2D.
Thanks anyways.

Still posting them... no fucks given.

Someone should enjoy this dumb cunt.

ewww

Just make their life hell.

Wait some time and make their life hell.

Order Pizza to their place, stuff like that.
Make them go crazy, if you are a man you rob her new bf and beat him with a baseball bat.

>Go to police with receipt for phone(always keep receipts)
>File for stolen property
>Easy to prove property is yours cause receipt
>wont be quick cause police slow but get the job done

This. If you bought the phone, it's legally yours.

She has all the paperwork

Literally this

You dun fucked up

I had the paperwork but before I got kicked out it magically disappeared.

If you have documentation (rent receipts, etc) then you can take them to small claims court for the phone and any rent money he owes you (partial month, etc). You can obtain a "stay away order" on him if he has threatened you. Keeps him at a set distance which if he crosses, he can be arrested and jailed (and fined for contempt of court). But consider that he's now going to be paying your share of the rent (sure as hell she's not going to be paying rent) and he has an untrustworthy sociopath for his main squeeze. Lucky you!

Still file. Use your credit card receipt to show you bought it. Start with the story that you had not yet given her the phone voluntarily and that she took it.

> believe you can go to the shop of purchase with proof of your identity and ask for a copy of receipt, day saved

entirely this

do this OP. Unless you payed cash, you can still prove that you bought it.

too bad OP is too much of a pussy to do this. (or else he wouldn't have been cucked like this in the first place.)

Cash nigga.

You got the roles reversed

If you ever admit you gave her the phone, then it's legally a gift. But if your story is that she stole the phone and documentation, then it's theft. If she used your account to activate it, say she stole the credentials to activate the phone. Never admit giving her the phone and you've got a legit charge. Tell the cops/court that you agreed you would give her the phone once she gave you the money and she jumped up and stole it during the kick-out.

You're fucked on residency claims if you took your stuff from the apartment, though.

Fuck it I'm just showing up at her work, grabbing the phone and smashing the fuck out it...

Trips makes it official.

Hell I'll take photos and post them when I get the chance.

Don't do it at her workplace. Wait outside and do it on the street. Also wear a mask, you better be damn sure that bitch is going to be salty as hell, and you know how women get when they get salty.

Gorilla picks her up from work, she works alone.. I have a key to the front door.. (don't ask) and I know for a fact the cameras don't work

Whats her number ?

Keep ur car or ride running

So I can get white knighted? What do you think I'm some kind of new fag?

Forget about them and find some better friends. Jesus, what fucking trash you associate with.

Trust me, my eyes are opened.

Still might moltov his car in 6 months.

I suggest you still wear a mask though, and post about it when you've done it please, keep us updated.

>get a gun
>come at their home at night
>shoot em
You can buy a gun, less than 300$

murica

Dude why are you so pissed. Her ass looks like a crack head junkies ass

Just learn your lesson and move on. Cuck.

This is the best way, it actually works and its thrilling to see her family slowly turn against her pretty soon her life is in shambles while yours is thriving.