Hey /b

Hey /b.
Here to announce that the Office of Strategic Meme Operations is recruiting. Answering questions about the agency.

>check them dubs

>nice dubs.

Moar proof.

I don't get it

I'll explain.
The Office of Strategic Meme Services is a wartime intelligence agency of the United States. The OSMS was formed to harness dank meme magic and use its savagery and spice to trigger America's enemies and to red pill America's masses. Our mission is to create, collect, and distribute the dankest, spiciest, and most savage memes to the masses. Like its predecessor the OSS, we have ten branches in our organization, which have been updated to reflect our modern needs:

The Ten Branches of the OSMS:

Truth Trolls - Operators dispel myths and expose lies through trolling with truth memes.
Meme Experimental Unit - Operators research and develop new memes and test their effectiveness.
Trigger Squad - Operators challenge the politically correct and care not for fee-fees.
Kek Force - Operators manufacture rare and common Pepes and praise all top keks.
Morale Operations - Operators support and comfort all Americans, with us or against us.
Operational Shitpost Command - Operators take to the frontlines of social media and post effective memes.
Meme Magicians - Operators study and practice the art of communicating efficiently with memes and sigils.
Red Pill Division - Operators take to the frontlines of social media and confront the masses with the uncomfortable memes of reality.
Special Shitposting Operations - Operators plan and execute campaigns to meme missions into reality.
BTFO Brigade - Operators combat the downvoting griefers and haters who attempt to thwart the mission of the OSMS by spamming for visibility.

Now recruiting for all branches. Members are welcome to engage in any and all branches of the OSMS. Membership requires nothing but participation in the organization and the use of proper branch tagging of each post. Proper tagging ensures that our collection remains organized for efficient meme retrieval.

www.theosms.com

Does that explain it a bit more?

If I wasn't from Europe, I would be in

TRIPS OF TRUTH.
You are welcome to join. It's only based in America. My Commissioner is in EU.

Wow that's an effective recruiting method

I'm in!

What is my purpose?

Thank you! I have been working on this project for about 16 years. We already have about 13k members strong. I decided to go public when the new CIA director, Mark Pompeo was sworn in.

Thank you!
Excellent, operative user!
Your purpose is to collect and spread the best memes with the masses.

Here are the twitter handles.

not this ugly fucking whore again
go back to chatterbatefuckingniggerbitch

Here is the main account.

We demand pussy!!

(you didn't.)

And I shall meet your demands!

FFS you are beautiful

Write tits or pussy "wns"

:D

Care to reword that sentence so it makes sense? I don't write words on my body, FYI.

do this pose OP

i second this notion

This sure has been a thing last couple days

Okay!

Dat smile, you made my Day ^.^

Whats your snapchat sexy?

sharpie in the pooper is the ultimate proof needed to conclude this is not a troll

i would love to fuck you all day long OP
you are fucking hot
do you have any stockings/kneelong socks you could put on for me?

You're absolutely delicious

Here you go!

you have beautiful eyes

Check em.
Check em.

squeeze your clit pls

Fuck sakes, that pussy needs to be eaten.

that's got me rock hard.

Thank you!!!

Show feets please!

Thank you!

You mind to rate my dick on snap?

I'll do these requests and then I want to get back to the topic of the OSMS.

god dammit
this is just glorious anx makes me ecstatic
may i ask for more pics?

Keep showing and I'll support whatever goofy thing you're pushing. At least until thread is kill.

fucking hot, do you get more fingers in your pooper?

Feets.

:D :D :D I love herrrrrrrr

Wow, perfect. Nothing I wouldn't do for/to you.

Sure.

R8 also sexy ass feet and labias

I hope that's a promise!

Sure thing!

I want a special shitposter position!
I've been in enough banana/spidy threads to derail whatever the opponent send at us

More than just fingers.

Thank you, user!!!!

Very zoey deschanel, Katie perry looks, noice

A nice big cock. Would fuck!

please keep em coming and i'll post whatever you want

www.theosms.com
@wildkatdonovan on twitter
DM me!

Thank you so much!!!

Would you rate my cock please? Im getting so close to blowing my load for you.

That's the beauty of it. You post whatever YOU want! If you think a meme is dank, you post it. If you don't think it is effective, than you ignore it.

Lolololol
Looks like someone is showing their shitposting experience

What the hell is wronge with those feet and toenails?

I hope you have plenty of time today. I am planning on posting all day. Bring it on, griefer.

Very nice head. Would fuck.

MOAR facial, mouthful, swallow please !!!

4cm / 10

fine by me
now please more knee-high socks
and please don't leave out your beatifull eyes

>not .gov

Can cum buckets to you?

What do you think of this sexy?

>griefer

Nope! Not .gov! I fund operations with my SSDI check, so technically the government funds it. But they don't run it, I am the Director.

You have more ?

put the doggy toy in your butthole

I would love a tribute if you did!

Nice piercing!

please OP don't let this thread die!

Is it a mental disability?

Tnx :)

This is bananas

I have depression.

jeez
i am falling for you