Twink and homo general, one for the non panty-wearing boys because not all of us are closeted and repressed

Twink and homo general, one for the non panty-wearing boys because not all of us are closeted and repressed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People of this site. I come before you as one who is guilty of the same things. Of lust and of adultery. Of hatred and sexual immorality. Even homosexuality. I do not expect to reach any of you and I will not remain for long, but I must serve as a witness here and to all the peoples of this board. Though you have been trained to scorn sincerity and to mock it, and no doubt you shall, I come to tell you the Good News of salvation in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. He lived a perfect sinless life, suffered terribly, and died to set apart for Himself a people to dwell with Him for eternity. He is the Son of God and by His power He rose from the grave, to secure life for all those who would come to Him. A day will come when He will judge each of us according to our deeds. None will come before Him innocent of sin, but in the Name of Jesus Christ our sins can be blotted out. By believing in Him and His story; by repenting of our sins and turning away from them; and by submitting ourselves to His Lordship--this is the way we can be saved. Save yourselves from judgment. Cast off these chains and live a new life with new desires. We are all destined for hell without this message, without Jesus Christ. May you all be saved from this darkness and by the Word of the Lord found in the Holy Bible.

Cute butt

Very fuckable

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I dunno if any of you guys know or care but spidershota is going to make an appearance on on 27/01/2016 or later today this evening.

Eh, thanks user, I guess he's pretty cute yeah. I try not to infatuate myself over untouchable peoples tho

I don't have sex with anyone.

Why can't I just look at some images in peace?

I believe in Christ.

I just don't believe in the particular church you attend or the liar who leads it. (That is more about your particular pastor than it is about our Lord.)

Disgusting

Thank goodness for your opinion. You're like a vegan complaining in a thread about steak. Get it together man.

it's np
there have just been people speculating as to what happened. He's gunna explain and post one last time.
that's probably a good idea though, I need to take your advise lol

have a nice day or night qt

Hah, yeah sounds like it a bit, people seem to get ridiculously invested in strangers online that they mean very little to. I've played that game before myself, but yeah, just not healthy ultimately I concluded

THanks user, you too.

oh well no spidey is a friend of mine, not what I was referring to.

but I'm kinda in love with a friend I can't really ever be with. he's "untouchable" in my life.
hard to quit liking someone though.

anyway anyway
thanks

Ahh, I hear ya user, I was in love with my best friend in highschool, first guy I was ever into...yeah, that was pretty rough.

>but I'm kinda in love with a friend I can't really ever be with. he's "untouchable" in my life.
random user listening in here. sorry to hear that friend, I know that feeling. I stopped talking to an "untouchable" love over a year to to break the feelings and they still aren't gone. best of luck to you

Hmu @paG465 on kik

Man that sucks, I'm so sorry.

Thank you user. I'm really sorry for you.
I can't stop talking to them, I'm just gunna keep things pushed deep down. Fucking sucks.
*hug*
nohomo

Heh, it happens man, just young love and stuff, no big deal really. Eventually you move on and stuff.

Oh my god, that's perfection. Who is that?

>Thank you user. I'm really sorry for you.
I can't stop talking to them, I'm just gunna keep things pushed deep down. Fucking sucks.
*hug*
nohomo

Man that's hard, having them around all the time. Thanks for you encouragement, I hope you find a gentler balance for your life as well.

ITT:
>everyone loves a showoff
by all means, continue.

>Eventually you move on and stuff.
I hope so.

It is hard but I can't imagine not being able to reach out and talk to him. I'd hate not to have him in my life.

Thank you for being kind. Have a good evening or day user.

unrequited love hurts the most.
you can still be friends but you should really just say hey man i love you alot and i know you may not love me back but i wanna be a good friend...that gets that outta the way.

Sup Forums is now officially and unironically gay

Sup Forums was always gay

Any creampie stuff? Will be dumping

OMG, over, not under!!

Would post but not shaved ass and hair is bad

Ohey that's me

My butt :P

Really cute. More?

>It is hard but I can't imagine not being able to reach out and talk to him. I'd hate not to have him in my life.
>Thank you for being kind. Have a good evening or day user.
You too. There's not enough nice people in the world.
>unrequited love hurts the most.
>you can still be friends but you should really just say hey man i love you alot and i know you may not love me back but i wanna be a good friend...that gets that outta the way.
I tried to do that but just couldn't. We talked very often and the desire to reach out and connect was incredibly strong. They had already made it clear they weren't interested in people like me though and I didn't want to interfere in a relationship they had going on. In the end I just hated myself and was too lonely.

A lot of my pics break the "no panty" rule so I don't have many to post

dear old faggots, majority of these pics where taken for young females that shared them or people pretending to be young females while the young sirs saught to take the initiative with said female... the moar you know

Any V0la rooms ?

Heh I hear ya user, ya should shave some time
>the OP says non panty wearers
>cute people still post their cliche trap socks tho
hard to be angry at people with 10/10 asses, but still.

Lol, you must be liked or well-known :)

but these three are as queer as a $2 bill

w u t

Actually $2 bills are very common. They just get deposited to banks from businesses because no one wants $2's in their change. I see about a dozen or so every day. (Head cashier here)

Holy shit...