YOUR RACE DOES NOT DETERMINE YOUR SUCCESS WITH WOMEN

YOUR RACE DOES NOT DETERMINE YOUR SUCCESS WITH WOMEN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_Start_(program)
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOUR SOCIAL POWERLEVEL DOES

YOU IGNORANT RACIST LAZY FUCKWITS

although in all surveys women of all races say they prefer white guys and put niggers lowest...

sorry but that's the facts.

More money you have the higher success rate with woman give an eskimo 15 million dollars

Ive seen that online before. I imagine her father finds it to be more humiliating than if she were on tape fucking a dog. I could forgive a dog fucker as mentally ill and needing help. a nigger lover just needs to be put down.

ITT virgins come to terms with the fact that simply being born a color won't get them laid

It does to the ones with brains
Most women don't want big sweaty smelly niggers on top of them

I would rather have a flaming queer son than a daughter that fucks niggers.

how to get pussy
1. Dont care about pussy at all
2. beard
3. Muscles
4. height, not really that important though
5. humor, cause women don't have any
6. mainly, happiness, cause women don't have any
7. smell good
8. dress manly. Preppy, hip hop tough look, relaxed look, whatever
9. hair always kept
10. lastly, acquire as many women as possible. women's desire is exponential. ie you have 1 woman, her attention will get you 3 more. Then those 4 get you 8. and so on

If I had a gf and I knew she was doing that, I would dump her like a bag of scum. No matter if she ever fucked a nigger or not.

Protip: Any gf you have will have to work with niggers. The niggers will, every single day, make pass after pass after pass after pass after pass after pass after pass at her. Even if she says she loves you and doesnt date niggers, they will not give up. They will become her favorite work buddies because they make her laugh and give her nonstop attention, even if at first its a little scary. They will eventually add them on Fb and start friendly nonsexual texting. And eventually, no matter how serious her resistance was at first, she WILL, at least once, kiss the nigger in the breakroom, maybe even let the nigger finger her in their car during lunch. Then she will say shes working late and she will fuck and suck the nigger before coming home to you and kisssing your mouth like nothing ever happened. i work with niggers and young girls. i have seen this happen a dozen or more times. EVERY white girl at work either has fucked the 3 niggers there or will be soon.

Luckily, I live in Eastern Europe and over here there are no niggers.

It kinda does.

>walk into ur son's room
>see this
>what do?

Telling from experience? I mean, most women are whores, but you seem to be projecting your frustrations on black folk.

It's a weird thing that only white guys feel insecure about. I travel to other countries often and have bedded a few Brazillian, Japanese, and other foreign women. The guys in those countries never seem insecure about race-mixing or whatever you fellas call it.

Imagine that's your gf cheating. Fuck I'd kill her.

Wut? A land free of niggers? How is it I have never heard of such a thing? I bow down before you,sir.

No, not every. If you date a bitch with self respect, intelligence and money shes going to be working somewhere your average scum nigger will be too dumb to work at.

laugh to death

That would be pretty bad but hes a faggot so I already wrote him off. to see my daughter like that would be truly heartbreaking. White cock only for my babygirl.

It's great. In our whole country there are maybe 20 niggers, including black girls. But there are a lot of Gypsies, however, our girls think of them as a non human and have no desire to fuck them.

I know we're trying to be le edgy and funny, but I'm starting to truly wonder if people here are actually racist.

I've been here since 2007 and I'm used to all the funny shit, but do you guys actually hate black people?

Yes. Duh.

/thread

If you lived where i live you would be racist too. And its not a parenting or redneck thing.

I live near the projects on the east side of Cleveland, but a few things

The black people here never fuck with me, I nod to them from my porch if they walk by. The blacks that typically commit crimes do so because they're poor. Their schools aren't well funded so they have no chance to further educate themselves, they're all herded into shitty housing together to fester, and they have no opportunities. We kinda set them up for failure, to the point that the only way they can survive is to commit crime.

I'm a latino guy who does pretty okay for himself, but man I think black people have it pretty bad.

no shit sherlock, we hate niggers

The only race i dislike no matter what, meaning i dont want to see them or talk to them at all and just plain hate are dark skinned asians (Philippines, Thailand etc). I dislike niggers in general but i wouldnt mind working with one if hes nice.

Is having it bad a reason to jump random people and break into their cars?

this looks stupid but its actually pretty sound advice if you have some sort of bearable face

>The blacks that typically commit crimes do so because they're poor.

Not true.

Bingo.

Women are weird, and stupid.

Elaborate on the dark skinned asian hate

>Their schools aren't well funded so they have no chance to further educate themselves

That's also bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_Start_(program)

race doesn't
money, status and fitness do

she wouldn't look like that at an old, ugly and homeless black guy, would she?

PSSST....HE'S WRONG YOU KNOW......WOMEN LIKE WHAT MEN LIKE- NORMAL, HEALTHY WELL AJUSTED HUMAN BEINGS. YEAH THERE ARE THE 2-3% THAT LIKE FATSOS, CRAZIES, ETC BUT HUMANS LIKE WHAT THEY KNOW- MEN MARRY THEIR MOMS, WOMEN THEIR DAD. FOR BETTER OR WORSE THAT'S WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS

Of course that's wrong, but I think you lack a view into their world.
Put yourself in their shoes for a minute. You're poor, your school sucks so you don't learn shit. Your cohorts and neighbors are just as downtrodden as you. You're forced to commit crimes to survive. You're raised in a culture that's a product of its previous oppression which has never really gone away. You can't rely on the government or law enforcement to help you at all either. You'd probably be angry, rebellious, and violent too if you had the same life. Shit sucks, man. I've known some shitty black people in my life, don't get me wrong. But most people in general are shitty. It's just that in America we never gave blacks a chance.

It was only 45 years ago that most black folk could attend the same schools as everyone else, and there's still deep seated racism and contempt for them since we enslaved, mistreated, then threw them away. They've got no chance man, it's kinda sad.

Not to sound like a fag, but I hope you empathize eventually.

>yes goys, race mix away :)

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

here is your (You)
somebody on the internet read your thoughts and actually replied to them

something that probably never happens in real life

it does. some race can't even buy sex with money!

are you happy living like that?

IN REAL LIFE I DON'T KNOW ONE WHITE FEMALE WHO LOOKS AT OTHER RACES. EVERY SINGLE WHITE FEMALE I HAVE KNOW WOLDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DAING BLACK, ASIAN, PAKI ETC.

THE CLOSEST I HAVE SEEN WHITE WOMEN SWOON OVER IS VERY WHITE FEATURED HISPANICS

DON'T WORRY, PLENTY OF FAT WHITE WOMEN GIVE BLACKS SEX

While compelling, this evidence forgets that these areas aren't inner-city. The population is anything but dense in these areas. And that densely populated areas have more crime in general, not just black crime.

The headstart program, like no child left behind, is a well-intended practice, but it's otherwise a total flop. Shit doesn't work all that well, unfortunately, and not every area has this either. Just because some schools enforce this program doesn't mean that suddenly all blacks have better schooling.

Yeah but a white guy or Asian or something Mexican would do the same... a Puerto rican. Niggers do it more though they rape bitches easily

>Luckily, I live in Eastern Europe

First and last time this sentence will ever be written.

I TAKE IT THE ONLY WHITE FEMALES YOU KNOW ARE YOUR WHITE TRASH MOTHER AND INBRED SISTER?

Wtf??? Black mothers get $2500 per child tax credits plus E-I-C plus WIC plus food stamps plus utilities assistance plus housing or section 8 while their boyfriends shack up with them and either work or sell drugs. They drive much newer cars than i do and have much more expendable cash because my cash has to pay full price for every service and luxury I can manage to pay for. Fuck that hardship story. Black mothers are poor because they are STUPID. Its genetics. give me the same exact benefits and i would be living on easy street.

>a handful of black people get assistance so suddenly all of them have it easy
wew lad

this

>but it's otherwise a total flop

It's a flop, because it simply couldn't work due to an IQ gap.

So far every single one tested has been proven to not be it. Yeah, we've actually tested all your egalitarian ass-pulls, and they've all been falsified.

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing (which has a tight correlation to IQ), the wealthiest Black children (>200,000$ annual income) underperform all but the poorest White children (

A handful? Both hands full and spilling over. You obviously do not live around many niggers if you think welfare is not an engrained way of life for them. they are the best welfare cheats in the world, (besides illegal mexicans). EVERY nigger female with a baby gets welfare. every single one. Every where. Nationwide. That tiny sliver near the top, the ones that got into college by being given an extra 250 points on their SATs and they got married to a noncriminal nigger....they live in houses they qualify for loans for with lower credit scores than white people. This is all true facts. Stop crying for the niggers lining their pockets and working the system. it is systemic in their culture if you live in the South you would understand. It is their way of life. Period.

>surveys
>expecting women to be honest

>i rike big butt and i cannot rie

love how asian men isn't considered by anyone

>height, not really that important though

Oh I fucking beg to differ there. Go with the /fit/ belief. Strong, Tall, wealthy, and dominating. It's the clear and proven route to go.

It's in data gathered from actions too. Women on online dating sites respond to blacks the least and whites the most.

sauce?

Leave here you all caps shill.

Men are attracted to the average to ensure his seed gets dispersed as widely as possible.

Women are attracted to the 80th percentile.

All species that exhibit sexual dimorphism are hypergamous.

Bingo but try getting these cucks to grasp that shit. They wonder why niggers fuck their bitches...because they let the niggers in the front door. smh

>bashing negroes
>saying SMH
you've been penetrated in more ways than one.

>defending niggers
>bashing acronyms

You have your priorities mixed up, virtue signaller.

dubs + trips confirms this to be true.

sauce plz.