Ask a guy who hasn't had sex for over 4 years now anything

Ask a guy who hasn't had sex for over 4 years now anything.

That's about half of the average Sup Forums user...

Disgusting tits..

Too large, ugly ass nipples, hanging and flapping around.. just fucking disgusting.

hey look, found the faggot

she looks like the cover model for "No Ass Weekly" magazine

psh. I'm going on 19 years (yes I am 19) because I'm a fatass.

Ask a guy who hasn't had sex in over 9 years now anything.

I'm agree with this but i'm still in love with her and once or twice i even fapped at her

For years, that's cute mate. Try for 29 years on for size.

i haven't had sex since april 15th 2012, get at me retard.. 4 years LMFAO

btw, are we talking about just vaginal? or oral too? oral i have had more recently

Just because you are horny enough to fuck even the ugliest of chicks, doesn't make me a faggot but you a loser.

Goddamn:(

Haven't had sex in 4 1/2 years. 21 now. Last time I had sex was the summer when i was 17. Before then I had had sex with five different girls, from 16 to 17. I don't know what happened :( I've grown considerably more interesting and fit since then, but I just can't make it happen

Who Is she?

don't know, i just had this webm

Four* sorry

Im all for tendering for professional help to break that kind of drought.

Sometimes getting one away improves your outlook.

>whore up user

Who the last guy you banged

The count doesn't start until your first sex, until then you're just a virgin

Thanks for sharing!

wanna fuck? idc if you say no homo, i wont tell you wont

wish i knew

alyssaatnight

Why don't you guys just find a guy to fuck? There's plenty of bottoms out there with nice asses who would love to have you rail them

AlyssaAtNight

someone found out who she was and stopped showing off her tits all together

since nobody is asking:
Do you ever stop feeling worthless because of it? It's been 2 years for me, and it's still got me down.

if that girl would give you a bj on a sunday summer mroning and smile at you, like she means it, you would feel ashamed of you shallow your describtion of her breast was back then

I fuck female prostitues and guys I find online but I still feel like I'm going through a dryspell ( not op here)

How old are you? Do you have your own place?

>4 years

You are but a baby! Why would I ask a child anything other than the marital status of their parent?

Come back when you have hair on your chest and your third testicle drops.

i had no sex for 21 years now what
faggot

Four years? Amateur, I've never had sex at all.

im going on 7 years here m8, not a virgin either
have you finaly abandoned women and come to the senses of a self fufilling life?

Yes. 3 years ago. Not looking for a gf neither to be honest. At this moment I'm just living my life, that's all.

So says one guy that has never had sex to another that says he hasn't had sex in 4 years. Go back to your basement ass fag

4 years is not a big deal for Sup Forums
I have gone 8 at a time, currently on 2

Just get on a campaign of self improvement, and start dating without fear of failure. Know that you are going to fail some % of the time, and just do not worry about it, if it's 50% 75% or even 99% it's a given that you will succeed eventually. Statistically, even if you are overweight and uncharming that is some % of women's fetish.

Went about 6 years until a couple months ago, hooked up with a cute little 18 y/o stoner chick.

Best part is her boyfriend is one of my managers' sons so every time I look at him I have to try not to laugh at him because I cucked him and he has no idea.

>Too large
>ugly ass nipples
100% faggot

Ask a guy who hasn't had sex for over 18 years now anything.

Moar?

>4 years
bitch please. 8 here.

>5 months

Meh, I really don't give a fuck, women are disgusting trash

closing on 3 years here
never gave a fuck but I don't like people so ye

donald will catch you and send you to the concentration camps for being this gay

How is it being 4 years old on the Internet

there's a thread of this girl still on /gif/

enjoy that hard cock in your ass
and let us non faggots enjoy tits please.

>8 years
Fuck off mate, 20yo virgin here

well... it's not the same to be a 20yo virgin (you've been sexually active for... 5 years?) than being almost 30, having experienced sex and not having it anymore for many years. to make it worse, being with the same last girl you had sex but not being able to do it anymore due to a medical condition that makes it extremely painful for her, making you unconfortably horny 24x7. and being too pussy to cheat or at least go for a whore.

what had happened

cuck

hah 21 here bout to spend fucking $400 to fuck some slut and its actually extremely depressing

no, I don't think she's lying about cancer. And I convinced myself that if she doesn't want it with me, doesn't want it with an stranger either. But honestly just don't care if she did.

I have an actual question. Why do you even care? What's the fucking problem with that?

Ask someone who hasn't had sex for 20 years anything

AAy ppl. Im 24 and my dick isnt as hard as it used to be. Im heavy smoker, how fucked am I?

very. either quit or double your daily dosis so you die sooner

>Ask a guy who hasn't had sex for over 4 years now anything.
Why didn't you buy a new dog after your old one died?

4 year old detected

Nigger im 24, are you fucking serious?

Not really about the death, but certainly yes about your flacid weewee

ask a guy who hasn't had sex or got kissed in 28 years anything

When was the last time you had sex?

Progressives think white countries and white people have room to improve but the rest of the world is a total write-off. How is that not racist?

sorry this was for you Not really about the death, but certainly yes about your flacid weewee

capitalism runs off this idea

relax Sup Forumsro, you arent fucked at all

if you quit the durries everything will go back to normal

also, drink more water

youre all good mate.

What's it like to be a guy who hasn't had sex for over 4 years now?