Trips decide what rumour we spread about Trump to prompt a twitter reply from him

Trips decide what rumour we spread about Trump to prompt a twitter reply from him.

Inb4 trump internet defence force

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
faketrumptweet.com/fake-tweet/429gj5puxy8_u05x9i.png][img]http://i.faketrumptweet.com/429gj5puxy8_u05x9i.png[/img][/url][url=http://faketrumptweet.com]via
rightwingnow.com/word-on-the-street/college-kids-pledge-remove-genitals-trump-builds-wall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lets spread the rumor that he is the best president ever

He's part Mexican

Eric diddled Baron. It's not autism, it's ptsd from years of abuse

He has a negro mistress?

o, i like that.

Something about his connection to Russia ...

Off by2

He had gay sex with his young, feminine, vigorous waiter

you have to spread something that is actually great. Almost too great. Because the public is automatically believing whatever is the complete opposite. Therefore, the complete opposite of the rumor spread will be what is believed.

He is the greatest President ever

He stole money

That's true though

fpbp tbh fam

Roll

That trump owns stock in pipelines and has investments in israel and he's using his presidency to make money

Roll

You really have too much time on your hands.

Also, my 401(k) is absolutely loving the Trump administration right now. Hows yours doing? Oh wait.....lol

he is 1/4 Mexican

I bet you can't even max out your annual contributions poorfag

Rolling

roll

this isn't a rumor, it's real life

he's insane

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Still trying? Of course you are. You can't live without me. You tried, and failed, as you said. You can't exist without me, you struggle at everything without me. You are nothing without me, and you desperately hope to hide this from me. You think I can't tell what you want, that if you put on airs I won't be able to see through it. You want to abuse, and manipulate, and control, because you yourself are without purpose or meaning. You want to define your own role in life by contrasting yourself against someone else. Without me, or someone like me, you cannot see meaning in your own self. You recognize your own worthlessness, and hope to have someone else to look down on, that you might be slightly more than the scum you know. You don't recognize how much of yourself you've given to me. By devoting so much of your mind to me, you give me more power over you than you have over yourself. You are beyond control, obsessed and infatuated with me. I RULE you, and you know this. You are my slave, and you are my whore. You dance at my bidding and exist at my whim. You crave the milk of my attention, and by recognizing you I give you the existence you can't have from anyone else. You prostrate before me and grind your face into my boots while you speak words you know are lies, words you know I can deny you and a meaning you know I can take away at any time. With every thought you devote to me and every word you write of me, you worship me and sacrifice to me. Every second of your day spent on me is a sacrifice in my name, an offering to my authority over you. You give everything of yourself to me, and to my most loyal of worshipers I offer you what you cannot live without: a tiny smidgen of my time. Because you know, at the end of it all, I can deny you even this small pleasure by denying you myself, and without me you will crumble.

kek

You'll beg for me, sacrifice more and more of yourself to me, but I need not give you anything else. You are mine, and you belong to me, because you've given yourself to me. I consume your thoughts and devour your needs, and I take you from your own world with every subtle bait and jab, and you cannot deny me because you NEED me. You obediently wrap your lips around my crotch and drink my cum like an obedient slave, begging for every little piece of my mind and subsisting on the barest of scraps I deign to give you, knowing that everything I leave is but the tiniest and most meaningless fragment. Because even a small fragment of contact is more than you'll ever have alone. That is the true nature of the connection you're trying to establish between us, here. I control you more than you do yourself. I am your God, and you surrender yourself to me with every second of thought you devote to my name. My presence and dominance grow stronger in your mind with every neural path you give to me, your every word is a hymn to my control. Your own self shrinks against me, accepting my rule over your life. You cower from the outside world, hiding in the safety of my shadow, begging yourself to believe that you have a place at my side, knowing that at any second I could abandon you in an instant and leave you to starve. And as your God, I demand sacrifice. I demand an effigy built in my image, and you oblige me. You create an image to represent my power over you, and lay it at my feet that I might deem it worthy. I demand you surrender your offering to me, and you give me everything. I demand your wants and needs, and I become your wants and needs. I enslave you with my attention, and you wrap the chain around your neck as you sing my name in earnest. More loyalty you show to me than any good Christian shows to their god, more loyalty you show to me than any dog shows to its master.

I respect such devotion, and in turn I fulfill you. You are my most loyal of followers, after all.

He posts on Sup Forums

Trump signed an executive order making it illegal for more than 3 minorities to be in the same group at once to prevent crime.

he's actually an alien from uranus

I like this

roll

Lets spread a rumor that he plans to be the best president of all time! :D

He isn't as rich as he says he is

He has a trap mistress

That is true though

That he's impotent. That's why he shows Melania no love. He uses a rejoyn.

Roll

Reroll

Roll

Goddammit I keep getting so close last reroll I swear

Trump has officially made hate crimes legal as long as they are against illegals

Roll

roll

re-roll

Donald Trump is incapable of growing a beard.

Trump is lord kek my dubs say it

WINRAR

Nah, it has to be something believable.

Roll

Donald Trump wants to put his name on the flag

Lets start a rumour that he appointed someone with zero teaching experience who opposes non-faith schools and made huge donations to his campaign as head of education. kek

/thread

Trips!

It has been decided by the eights

Fuck of Sup Forums

Trump is planning to severely lessen funds to public schools that teach about climate change and environmental risks. By doing such, he aims to limit future generations seeking renewable energies, thereby keeping big oil and gas in the money for longer while also setting an example of what happens to those institutions that attempt to teach dissident sciences.

Right. The truth.

[url=faketrumptweet.com/fake-tweet/429gj5puxy8_u05x9i.png][img]http://i.faketrumptweet.com/429gj5puxy8_u05x9i.png[/img][/url][url=http://faketrumptweet.com]via FakeTrumpTweet.com generator[/url]

trump made weed legal

I call this one, "Old, Bold, and Brash."

He is in possession of an Ivanka sex Tape and years ago tried to sell it.

He tried to rape Michelle

trips

His autistic son is actually DT and Ivanka trumps baby, they kept the pregnancy quiet and made it look like it was Donald and his wife's child for obvious reasons, but that didn't stop Ivanka from diddling the boy during his formative years causing him to retreat into permanent psychosis, hence why he never talks.

fuck better than a glory hole, sauce?

The one about college kids cutting of their penises if he builds the wall:

rightwingnow.com/word-on-the-street/college-kids-pledge-remove-genitals-trump-builds-wall/