Fuck. I fucked up. I stole my dads card and used $1400 with it...

Fuck. I fucked up. I stole my dads card and used $1400 with it. And he found out that somebody used 1400 and is calling the cops. I'm pretty sure that they are gonna find out that it was me.

what do?

what did you buy??

What did you buy, user?

lmao stop being a little fag

assume your crap idiot

take off your clothes and disappear for a few days. It's that breaking bad thing that Walt does, a frog state or some pepe like that. Claim amnesia.

own up to what you did now, be a man and try to become a better person, aka earning your own money and not stealing

Vidya pc parts etc.

Serves you right, you stupid fuck.

Haha hope he rapes you

tell him so he don't file a claim and work for giving his money back also ask for pardon

you aint kno nuffin

you dindu nuffin

tell him you had to secretly take the money to pay for oestrogen because you are becoming a woman.
if he freaks out tell him you took the money for other reasons but you are straight and not a transfreak.
it will lessen the blow.

that or you're going to find out your dad is a libcuck and you will be getting help changing into a tranny.

Clever guy there, take the consequences like a man and tell your dad before he calls the cop and waste their time, plus it will be less embarrassing for you if the cops doesn't brake the news to him

Get a job and pay it off, fag.

this is stupid

Suck dicks to gradually earn your money back

OP is RIP when his dad finds out from the police

did u at least order it to another house of a buds or something?
use a public net to not have same IP or at least vpn?

if u just spend $1400 and had them shipped to your house and bought on your network u dun fucked up

Where else would I send it besides my house?

Distract him by faking a stroke. He'll forget about the $crilla when his delicate little snowflake is in the hospital and has to "relearn" even the most basic concepts. It may go on for 2 years until you're "recovered", but they call it a long con for a reason.
Good luck, anontard.

stupid enough to work.

Being this stupid

cock in a frock detected

Do you live with him?

nah really though, that was absolutely stupid

This, all you need is a cancer diagnosis

This is not op
I ordered the pc parts to my office and I used proxies to buy vidya but it was with my paypal account. fuck

you never heard of providing something so awful that it lessens the blow of the truth when you tell them "its just a prank bro" before?

How old are you if juvenile you'll be alright i mean half these motherfuckers on here are under age anyways

Yes most likely if it was to be investigated the bank would have transaction ID to the sale and know it was went to Amazon. Then Amazon looks into who it was paid by and shipped to and tells the police. rippy dippy

There is one rule for being a man. One rule among all of the bullshit.

Whatever happens, you face it on your feet.

Do not fucking tuck tail and run. Do not be a pussy and try to wriggle your way out of it you fucking worm.

I don't give a fuck if you don't like your dad, respect him. Own up, face him, take the punishment, whatever it may be, and move on.

This move you have pulled has literally propelled you to an axis point in your life. From here on out, it will get easier, and easier, to steal, to take shortcuts, and to be a fucking drain on yourself. You'll look in the mirror 50 years from now and this post will reverberate throughout your being. And you will be sad at who you are looking at.

Find your intestinal fortitude, and face your father. Telling him you did it, why, and that you realized you fucked up will do so much for your confidence within yourself, the long-term effects cannot even be conjured up. There will be much good if you take the high road and kill yourself with kindness.

Don't be a typical nigger.

you are an idiot

It's simple, we kill the batman.

Ah yes the ol' nigger defence

I like this guy's logic.

Guy fucks your gf in front of you. What do you do?

>you face it on your feet.
>own up, take the punishment and move on.

Cucks like you are why stupid people with balls have it so easy.

>what do?

Don't worry. You're under 14. They can't prosecute you.

>calling people cucks
>calls defending your girl a "punishment"

You dim motherfucker. You should taken money out of ATMs. They can't trace it or investigate besides face cameras

Like why?, did you think you could get away with it,

Tell him the truth fag

What did you honestly
Think would happen? He'd just pay a random $1400 bill?

yeah OP. your future looks like this:

it will be discovered by the police that you stole that money

OR

you tell your dad what you did.

No other options I'd say. You have two piles of shit, but one is smaller.

^

Get arrested like the dumb Nigger you are.
You stole money
He presses charges
You go to jail
That's the law
You spent it on such retarded shit too

>used my paypal account
>holy shit man

And you're a nigger. Simple and stupid.

Yeah because that's what you'd do. Your face it on your feet and let it slide right?

You gathered all of that from my post huh? Christ you should be doing graduate research at MIT.

Seriously, you can't be that fucking stupid can you?

OH OK, I get it. You're just another dumb nigger.

>And you're
You are the real nigger.

Steal 1400 from somebody else

How did you not know that he was going to find out?
>Dad will never notice 1400$ being charged to his credit card