What's the best sexual experience of your life

What's the best sexual experience of your life.

I've always been a fan of blowjobs and the gf has an oral fixation.

A few weeks ago at a party we sneak off for sexy time. Whiles she's going down some random girl comes out and basically catches us. She's in the mood and just keeps going. The other girl just stands there for a few minutes. I ask if she wants to join. She basically leaves right after. Afterwards gf admits it would be fun if it actually happened again. Now we are going to try to find someone for the weekend.

Hopefully this one act will lead to more. Never would have asked her for this but it seems luck is on my side.

Other urls found in this thread:

getthelube.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's going to cuck you

And once you get on the ride...

Best I think I did was a month or two where I had 5 girls on the go and they all knew. Two even lived together. I would fuck them all without rubbers and just make my way from place to place, making them all taste each other on my dick and smearing them up each other's pussies. One other time I dated a slutty chick for about 6 months that liked to be shared around and trade off with other couples, too. She was fun.

I lost my virginity when I was 13 to a girl I dated for 2 years and she was 12. We use to take walks through the woods and there were train tracks that went through an are there. And we would lay on the traintracks and fuck around.

Also, her dad got beatles rockband for christmas on the Xbox but they didnt have an xbox, and her mom had classes on tuesdays. So I use to come over on tuesdays and bring my Xbox to distract her dad in the basement and we would fuck around in her room for hours. It was great.

She can only cuck him if she exists and if he'd stay after she fucks another man

Fucked my friends 45 year old aunt. Met in a bar, got talking. Shared a joint. She slipped her number into my pocket. Got home. Phoned her. Invites me to her house. Fucked her in the anus in her sons bed while he visited her dying husband in the hospital. Shit was ca$h

>hay /bee/, let me tell you about what a wonderful time I've been having

>kys

Boy, do I love /bee/

pretty lit

If OP is a submissive fag
Women are sub by nature, the only reason why the cuck a guy is A) because the guy a sub and they can finally by the dom over a man B) cause they're looking a dominant male as that's the biology of a chicks

1/3
>Okay, so be me a few years ago, can't complain about life.
>perfect girl, a small home we can call our own, make enough that we don't have to worry much about money.
>every so often she likes to surprise me with random kinky shit right, costumes, toys, bondage, etc.
>notgonnalieshitwascash.gif
>Take her out for a nice dinner one night, just having a few drinks some good food.
>half way through she is already starting up her dirty talk, about a surprise she had waiting for us at home.
>every now and then running her heels over the erect penis beneath the table.
>Diamonds.jpg
>okay so dinner done, we're both about 5 drinks in and feeling good, she decides she can't wait to get home and gets the dessert to go.
>order a cab while she hits the washroom, get our coats and leave.
>riding in the backseat of some cabbies minivan, her licking and nibbling at my ear, grabbing at the penis pressed against the pants, sloppy drunk chicks are the best aren't they?
>Guy driving is trying to make small talk butt fuck him right? she's already on her knees on that dirty ass floor, pants unzipped and my dick in her hand.
>enjoying the feels, head back, the default bj position, just let her go to town working it and talking dirty, every so often catch the driver looking back in the rear view and just shoot him a grin.
>taxicabconfessions.webm
>Only about 10 minutes into the ride, dick out for harambe and most likely gonna die in wreck, when suddenly feel a chill run over my deek.
>now picture this, us in the far back seat, her stuffed down on her knees on the floor, covering my dick with our tiramisu and then licking it clean.
>Tiramisu, makeup, and cock smearing all across her face, and thanks to the nice buzz we have going her dirty talking has gone up a few decibels.
>hhnnnggg.png
>enjoying the backseat bj and doing my best not to let loose the flood gates before we get home

2/3
>Fuck i loved her, so anyways we about 10 minutes from the house, cab filled with a silent driver, sloppy sucking, and some overly lewd talk, good times.
>"look me in the eyes while you fuck my face in this dirty cab"
>"open up that slutty mouth and eat your dessert you kinky bitch"
>often our dirty talk even goes as far as to taunt the driver and the other fun things you say to rub your sex life in others faces.
>ready to bust when she just pulls me out of her mouth with that wet pop and just grabs my balls and grips the base tight as fuck.
>Enjoy it but god damn she has a death grip on me and no way she is gonna let me blast her in the face yet.
>vehicle finally comes to a stop, made it back alive somehow, driver tells us it would only be 12 bucks for the ride, look at fare total was somewhere around 30.
>exiting the van her keeping a tight grip on the dick leading me out like it's a fucking leash, toss the driver 15 on the way out, 3 bucks for the mess of tiramisu and spit left on the seat.
>reach the door fumbling for the keys while she's teasing me and playing with the my balls on our doorstep, trying to be discrete but you know how it goes when your drunk, it's still obvious to everyone.
>"your gonna love your surprise baby, can't wait for you to see it"
>benis won't be able to take much more of this, get the door opened, pulled into the house before she pushes me back onto the couch.
>orders me to stay put while she get's changed and ready, even nice enough to grab me a beer before heading to the room.
>drinking my beer, taking a breather and trying to figure out what sort of surprise she had in mind, since it could be fucking anything.
>yiffy suits, dragon dildos, a horse suspended by an intricate system of ropes and pulleys accompanied by a marching band, who the fuck knows.
>Waiting about 20 mins now and starting to get that anxious feeling as well as reaching the end of my second beer.

3/3
>all of a sudden start hear moaning coming from our bedroom down the hall and hear her call out "I'm ready"
>love her but i swear to god if theres a dude in there fucking her i'm killing them both.
>keep my cool as i set my beer down, stand up and make my way towards that door and whatever hides behind it.
>There is probably no greater moment of happiness and relief in my life than when i opened that door and saw what she had in store.
>her standing there in a slutty latex outfit and heels, looking up at me while she was bent over some bitch she had tied down to the bed in a matching outfit.
>everythinginmylifewasleadingtothismoment.heaven
>Didn't know who the chick was but later found out it was an old highschool friend of her's
>i guess she was talking to her for a few weeks before to plan the whole surprise, anyways
>not even 5 seconds into my pants hitting the floor before i was climbing onto that bed and pressing her face into her friends ass
>ok so to set the scene, two bitches in matching skimpy outfits, one tied to the bed, the other spreading her out and tongue forced into her asshole getting it ready for the penis that would be penetrating it soon
>so before i can even spit in her face she pulls her tongue from that fartbox grabs my dick with that kungfu grip and looks me straight in the eyes as she says
>"are you ready to fuck this cum slut baby?"
>ultimately the answer was yes (of course), simply give her a nod more focused on my dick pulsing in her hand than speaking, she finally let's go.
>reaching up she grabs my hair and whispers in my ear "yfw you read the first letter of every sentence." and i instantly came buckets

Be carefull OP she might use this as an excuse to have a threesome with a guy the next time .
>Hey annon remember when we had that girl over
>yea i've allways wanted to get fucked by 2 guys
>hey user remember when we had another guy with us
>yea im going out for a drink with him
Be carefull op

You got me

getthelube.com/

Well it seems like this thread is dying so im gonna share :
>With current gf
>we are at her spare appartment
>but we didnt have a condom(this was before we started fucking raw,so we wer both scared of her getting pregnant)
>so we just fool around
>kissing ,biting ,light choking untill i cant stand it anymore
>i get her on her stomach
>pull her pants down to her knees
>user what are you doing ?
>youllsee.webm
>i open up her buttcheeks and spit on her tight butthole
>but user we tried it last time it couldn't firt
>i know im gonna play around with the tip
>my dick is at her sphincter point of no return
>start to put it in slowly
>she moans but stays still
>a couple of seconds later she starts to get into it
>pounding her ass against my dick and asking for more
>holyfknshit.gif
>i cum buckets soon after
>never able to get her in that relaxed mood again
pic related its her

are you me?

>Valentines day last year
>resting dick against drunk/hungover gfs ass
>push a little
>okay we can try anal but you are always too thick
>get some lube
>MFW it just slides straight in.

never managed it again since. think it must have been the booze.

Autism detected.
Finish the story.

well my gf wasnt drunk then but i might try getting her there. Any tips on how i can drink and not get whiskey dick ?
Thats the story fag. If your woman has been with another man she is not your woman anymore. No point in staying in a relationship with her .

Did you ever fuck the two living together at the same time?

The day my girl and I got drunk and she fucked a football player we go to college with

GGs

So fake.

im generally alright, never really had an issue with whisky dick. its just girth thats the issue im 6.5" girth and just shy of 7 length

I dont think you need to get drunk to be honest, this was the morning after, she was still tipsy, but it was a heavy night.

Best bet is to just have like 3 or 4 drinks and then try. you'll both be in control, no whisky dick, and youll remember it lol

fuck off cuck

Good for your girl. If you cant be the aplha male she needs you have to get cucked

cuck

anal. Damn it took me 3 years to fuck my gf in the ass, now as she likes it, I want to fuck her in the ass while she sleeps. Probably will take another 3 years as she wakes up easily...

This desu.I wish my gf had an alpha male to serve, being dominate is foreign to me but very hot to see.

>be me, 23
>in a four year relationship with gf, things are good
>she has a friend she works with, hot as fuck 10/10 ass and engaged
>previous nights out/parties me and friend get on very well and end up drunken kissing one night
>she sits on my lap one time and gropes my dick through trousers and i stroke her pussy
>feel bad about it but chemistry between us is crazy, literally cant help myself
>one night party at my place, friend shows up first, gf is in kitchen and friend enters front room bending over infront of me to place her bag down, looks over her shoulder at me and winks
>2 people coming over cant find our apartment so gf offers to go find them and drive them here
>she gets her keys and leaves
>first time we are alone together, I lock the door and turn around and she kisses me
>she then asks if I can take this secret to my grave, I nod and tell her we dont have long
>cont kissing, lift her up legs around me and carry her to arm chair of sofa
>shes going for my buckle, im tearing down her yoga pants and rubbing my hand across her now wet pussy
>everything is happening so fast in a blur state, ive bent her over sofa now and start fucking her as fast and hard as possible
>tells me shes loves my fat cock/fuck me harder baby
>ready to blow my load ask her where she wants it, she gets off drops to her knees and puts her tongue out
>finish off in her mouth, we then quickly arrange clothes, she sorts her hair
>we laugh it off and promise to keep it secret
>I pour us a drink each and about 10 mins later gf and other people arrive

That was four years ago and we've met up a few times since, once since she got married. Nothing will beat that first time, the thrill of it and the lust

I wouldn't say I got cucked

Lmao

>a horse suspended by an intricate system of ropes and pulleys accompanied by a marching band

lost. thanks.

cuck / fake

>girl has sex with someone else
>you let her

thats a cuck faggot. good luck with your failing sex life from here on forward.

Should of nutted inside her bro

It was a MMF threesome. I didn't get cucked

he was bigger and better than you, she got off on that.

You
Got
Cucked

C

U

C

K

E

D

I can fill that gap. where do you live ?

Doing coke of off her tits, licking her neck and then hearing her moan my name whilst I thrust.

That or having coke being sniffed from my dick then being sucked.

Just anything coke+sex.

She will probably fuck him again. Might as well get out of that relationship with the little dignity you have left.....cuck.

what if he makes you suck his dick?

I doubt it. Unless I give her permission.

Ya'll need to understand that a MMF 3some isn't cuck if she isn't your girl.

If she is kill yourself you cuckadoodle cucka-doo.

coke+sex is good times
so is shrooms+sex
there will be alot of stopping and moments of going limp then moments of "when was my dick ever this massive?" last time me and the wifey had shroom sex we were fucking on and off for like 6 hours before laying in a puddle of sweat, cum, lube, and spit
was a depraved dream
its hard as fuck too pull off but dear god is it epic when its good

Florida.
Well I'd be fine submitting to his wishes or staying away from him, whatever brought him more pleasure.

2cb + sex is also amazing

and ghb

would you like to be his second girl?

So I was masterbating in the Walmart bathroom. Standing at a stall. Someone walked in and came right next to me. Pull way back away from urinal and start to pee, lightly stroking my shaft. He looks and says "nice dick" so I finish my pee in his urinal crossing streams. He asked if I'd like to move this to the stall. So we walk to the stall he goes in first and sits on the toilet. I come in after and am standing with my dick in his face. He starts sucking me off. I actually still had to pee a bit so I did so in his mouth. He was a champ and swallowed every drop without stopping. I say I'm gonna cum and he pulls away and jerks it Infront of his face. I bust a huge nut on this kids face. He thanks me, scoops most of the cum on his face into his mouth. And walks out. Never see him again

Never thought about it. Foremost I'd like to see my gf's sub needs fufilled by an alpha male but being short and sub myself I wouldn't be against pleasing him too if that's what he wanted.

Post pics of gf so i can see if its worth it ?

.>be me
>have crush on a close friend for about 4 years
>she's had the same boyfriend ever since I've known her
>they eventually have a kid
>me thinking there's absolutely no chance of getting with her at this point
>2 years later they boyfriend leaves her
>I see her a bit more often
>only to help her cope with her breakup tho
>one day we wind up getting drunk together and start making out
>this instigates 2 months of fwb relations
>we'd fuck a couple times a week
>the sex was always amazing and she gave the best oral
>and her being a close friend meant that we trusted and cared for each other outside the sex

I'll miss those 2 months. It's good that we're still good friends because she is a wonderful person.

Yep. There was nothing hotter than finally seeing another man dominate my gf

>life as a tampon

gay

>orgasm from penetration
Fake and gay

kek

I don't like to post her on Sup Forums. If you have a throwaway.

[email protected]

You sure must be lonely

Kekd

Progressives think white countries and white people have room to improve but the rest of the world is a total write-off. How is that not racist?

I'm not a great looking guy and my luck sucks but i had a 4 some in a hot tub once with my female tenants one really late night (we were all very drunk) but i remember oh i remember :)

My girl gets off from penetration around 90% of the time. If she's on her period it can sometimes be difficult, but we usually triumph. All girls are different; we recognize she's in the minority of women since she gets off so easily.

Because it's true you fuckwit.

Good work

I ran into my sister-in-law at a conference. Word was that she was slutting around behind her wimp husband's back (she's my ex-wife's sister). I found her grinding with some guy at a bar. When she saw me, she pushed him off. She started pleading for me not to tell. I simply told her that if she wanted to fuck, keep it in the family. We went upstairs and screwed until we were exhausted. She loved admitting she was a slut, a whore, loved cock. Years of behaving good ended and she was able to be the slut she wanted to be. We've had a couple of other sessions but that was the best.

I approve of this story.