So is DBS shit?

So is DBS shit?

It's not that bad, but has too much shitty filler episodes

The fighting is bad and the animation is horrible.

Plot was never what you'd call great but it seems to be aggressively bad now. The Tournament was actually alright, but this most recent Zabasu villain and Zeno in general is just dumb.

>bringing back sayiaman for any reason
>not killing off gohan at the end of the cell saga

It's been bad since buu saga tbh

Nope

has any of it been dubbed in english yet?

Yes.

it is, but i still go back watching it every sunday

It's not been all that great. But with the new trailer that has come out for the new tournament and female brolly, it's starting to grab my interest again.

>female broly

so this is canon when broly isn't?

>female Broly

It's okay. Not good, not bad, just meh.
Some cool throwbacks (Future Trunks, SSJ Vegeta Final Flash, Kaioken) and Super Saiyan Blue is interesting I guess, but that's about it for me so far.
I do like Beerus and Whis though, and the multiverse thing

I hope her name is Cauliflower

the new freeza saga was pure shit
the tournament was the highlight of the show so far and the zamasu saga was allright i guess

i stopped watching after that and i am waiting for the universe tournament now

First few episodes were on Toonami.

It's never going to be considered a great work of art or anything, but if you can accept that it's a lot of fun for a Dragon Ball fan. Feels like DB/Z.

The first 27 episodes are a "retelling" of the Battle of Gods and Resurrection F movies, so if you've seen them and don't want to see the rehashed stories, start at episode 28 and you're good. The two new story arcs from there were both great IMO. Goku vs Beerus fight is so much better in the anime than the movie though.

Also the filler arc episode 44-46 fucking sucks. Don't watch that.

kek

the only question that matters is
its better or worse than DBGT?

I wanted to get into Dragon ball, so I looked up some of the best fight scenes, but honestly, without the story, it's not that impressive I'd say.
Lot of people may like those scenes, because they made so much episodes leading up to that fight, that everyone was super stoked to finally have some action. But then again, I'm not sure about the exact story.

My question is,is it worth watching the hundreds or I don't know how much episodes, or people only like DB because of nostalgia?

Definitely better. I always kinda liked GT but once you watch Super it's kind of like... Yeah this the real sequel to DBZ, not GT.

Manga much bitch?

it's probably not worth it, as you said it's kind of a nostalgia thing

Watch the first few episodes of original Dragonball with child Goku. If you kinda like it but wish it was 20 times funnier watch Gintama instead. If you like it, watch the first few episodes of DBZ. If you liked both, go ahead and watch. It never gets much better than the first few episodes.

GENIUS!!! Call her Cauli

Start with Dragon Ball, subbed if subs don't bother you, and just see if you enjoy watching it. No need to commit to hundreds of episodes. First story arc is only 13 episodes for example, though there are really long ones later.

It does start out more comedic, gets you to love the characters, then transitions to more serious plots later in the DB anime.

You're right about the fights. They're epic if you're already invested in them, but not otherwise.

Yes. They fuck up canon. And completely invalidate the whole series using one technique.

Solar flare? Dude that shit rules. The greatest attack in the universe.

Mafuba.

One of the things I remember most is Tien using solar flare spam to keeping Cell for a few minutes so everyone could get away.

Dragonball is great for the humor and plot.I can cut it on anytime and have a good time with it. It has a lot of great sagas too, red ribbon,the tournaments, piccollo etc.
If all you care about is the fighting scenes though, then I'd pass. Personally I def put it over Z, but that's just me

they could have made super saiyan 4 out to be "the original super saiyan" because you need to become golden oozaru to get it and break off into new transformations from there

>Solar Flare + Kienzan = strongest combo in the universe
>krillin still a bitch tho
>i wish the humans learned the kaioken and made at least slightly relevant

Alright, thanks! At least I'll look into it.

I've also heard that Gintama is good so I'll try that too.

>Recoloured base Goku (SSJG)
>Recoloured SSJ Goku (SSJGSSJ)
>Recoloured Frieza (Golden)
>Beerus but Fat (Champa)
>Whis with Tits (Vados)
>Whinnie the Fucking Pooh
>Frieza Clone (Frost)
>Another SSJ Recolour (Goku Black)
>Recoloured Kai (Zamasu)
>Broly with Tits.
>Fucking Lucario.

Dragon Ball Super is fucking garbage. AT has lost all semblance of creativity.

>complaining about colors

personally thought it wasn't that bad, apart from certain parts where they clearly censored it due to the young audience but that's personal preference
>goku black was sick

its a build up to future DBS saga's

look at dragon ball, dragon ball z early saga's

agreed

Just skip episode 1 of Gintama. Or if you watch, recognize that Gintama is where the "3 episode rule" came from saying that you should give something 3 episodes worth of attention before deciding whether it's shit.

Overall that rule is bs, most shit that ends up bad starts bad, but Gintama starts of strong at ep 2 and keeps going.

Pan is back. But really without BoParPar is anything going to reach the heights of GT?

So basically just like DBZ

>complaining about me complaining about colours
>complaining about a cartoon
>posting on Sup Forums
Take your pick nigger

fuck no

No, just the shitty new Saga of Trunks ... it was a giant Fan service for Trunks' faggots. The rest of the series is average at worst, and pretty good at best.

sure. not an anime example, but the show "Community" also started with two bad episodes and got fun after that.