Guys im scared

guys im scared..
I feel so much potential success, but at the same time i feel like ill only be average or unsuccessful.

All i want is to be shredded, and party, and be successful..im dropping partying i think for awhile until im in college.

you already have a list so why don't you fulfill it faggot

set clear but reachable objective and then work toward it. Hardest part's setting your goal the rest is manageable

Im really anxious though. what if i fuck up?

If you feel that way embrace it.

you should get a job at hot topic and stop there with your life. because you look like a damn blood on the dance floor fag

if you fucked try again.. harder
or set new goal

i mean you already spending your day roaming toward anything. By setting goal at least you'll have a purpose in life

unaware..
newfag
THIS IS 90's shit Nqr!

>not knowing who Zyzz is

this "potential" you feel and "anxiety" are bullshit

you have to go out and get it, and work for it

OP here i like it.
8/8 post

Motivational Quotes thread?

stfu this isn't 90's this is straight gay modern faggotry.

Jesus what a fag. You think you have "potential" even though you're still in fucking high school and are already worried about your lack of self control and getting fucked up? Ha good luck. High school is easy as shit, if you're already having problems then stay away from college because you're doomed to fail for sure.

If that's you, it's too late. You're already posing like a fucboi and wearing retarded accessories that have no real purpose. There's no hope for you to be respected at first sight. Change the hair.
You look like you're trying to be zyzz and that dumbass faggot died to hot water.

Come home user, we're waiting on you.

lmao it was zeez, what a faggot, OP, only shallow idiots actually look up to him
>having picture of zyzz on your computer
I fucking lost
lmfao
good luck OP

>and then then thread is kill

good job dickweed

Nothing inside your head matters. There are a hundred thousand losers wandering around right now who think they are a click away from fame and fortune.

How does all the brilliance inside your head manifest itself in actions you do on the outside? If the answer is "Nothing" or "I'm not sure" then your phony brilliance ain't worth shit.

Imagine that your crush, or your idol - someone you want to impress, basically - had access to a hidden camera that has been following you around for the past month. Would they be impressed with what they saw?

YOU WILL ONLY FIND SALVATION IN TYRANNY

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE

ANARCHY IS THE ANSWER

GET INTO THE SYSTEM SO YOU ARE AN INTEGRAL PART

THEN REBEL AND DESTROY IT ALL

YOU ARE NOT ALONE BROTHER

not in HS fag

bb plz

go back to /fit/, faggot
OP:
Set some goals that revolve around your own life rather than trying to attain someone else's accomplishments.
Do the diet and exercise thing. Skip the steroids and/or read a fucking book once in a while if you have a heart problem.
The problem with Zyzz is that he hated himself before he got ripped and then he forgot every lesson he learned as a skinny nerd even though being smart keeps you from hopping in a sauna (accidentally killing yourself out of sheer stupidity) when you're a defective human being.