Why does some people like to abuse animals ?

Why does some people like to abuse animals ?

IIRC correctly, that video was from a middle eastern country, and their religion says that dogs are unclean. They generally get treated like shit there.

Probably to get some control/power in their life that they dont have tbh

Because they are whiney edgy faggots

dubs say it

Having respect for other living things is related to maturity and intelligence. That's why kids are sometimes violents with animals or kill insects.
If someone hurt an animal don't stay near this retard, nothing good will ever come out from this person.

so hitler was a cool guy

Because animals are faggots hahahshsjshshha what a faggot dog

If you were a dear or a doggo, sure! But if you were a jew, maybe not.

Daddy issues

Cause people are fucked in the head

For the lulz.

Agree its a sociological thing, usually people who are abusive to anamials or just people in general are disturbed in some way shape or form. Im not a anamial lover par-say, i worked at the local slaughter house for about 3 months and did not have issue with killing the cattle then sending them down the line to be dressed as its called, worst part was the smell. Having said that ive never seen the point of abusing an anamial for pleasure. Maby its a domination thing love the feeling of power when you kill and hurt, rejection issues, repressed anger who knows some people are just "different".

I love animals a lot, especially cats and small birds. I've spent lots of time with cats I am familiar with. They stay in the place I live and they have got their own personalities. They like me a lot and they usually run towards me when they see me

But I enjoy animal torture videos. I would never do that irl but for some reason I just enjoy it.

Why the fuck would you put something like this up here you fag?! Are you totaly out of your mind you dingus!!!

They are animals, they are supposed to be food or have some utility if someone is into abusing things animal abuse is the most legal thing to do

What is funny about hurting an animal?

It's not though. Animal cruelty is a felony in most places in the US.

I didn't realize that. another reason i can't stand them. they can't love and cherish an animal that lives to please man.

You got a point, there might be a difference between killing for fun (which basically show you are some kind of psycho) and killing for many other reasons (food, cleansing germany).

Weak faggots who need co trol and want to feel tough but will always be weak little faggots

*doesn't click on gif 'cuz has already seen* *Hugs pitbull extra hard*

A)It's the only way they can have power

B)they do it just to piss people off

C)They're working their way up to people

D)It's a fetish demand (usually an Asian thing). Some people get off to watching small animals get stomped on, kicked around, skinned alive, etc. I don't know why. I try not to spend too much time trying to understand the thought process of subhumans.

isn't it absurd