Well Sup Forums?

well Sup Forums?
where do you stand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMoEs7eQeZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'll go with the feminazi, i'm half black so i'll be somehow oppressed which will put me in good standing.

ill take the girl on the right any day of the week.
love me some short haired feminists

This is an honest question. How do you Sup Forums fags rationalize not being faggots when you consider fucking another man? Convince me.

You can't give reason to something irrational, why they never give a decent reason as to why they are fags.

Nail on the head. Case fucking closed.

As long as she don't put her peepee on my poopoo is ok.

I'll tell the cunt on the right she'll get laid tonight, she'll ask why and I'll tell her because I'm stronger than her. She'll enjoy the long time coming dicking she deserves. After that she'll be a normal human being.

>she
>peepee
Pick one.

Aaahh the old "I'm not gay, he sucked my dick". I get it. Makes a lot of sense. I bet that 5 o'clock shadow feels good on the inner thighs.

And the fag of the thread award goes to

Besides being a feminist and being against being feminine, right girl is fucking perfect, and even then those things can easily be overlooked.

>being a feminist is bad
how?

My sarcasm escapes you, sir.

I'll try my luck with the feminazi, pretending that I'm a nonwhite zionist with my kike nose.

I'll take the trap thank you

I wouldn't be able to stand either personality, but the antifafu is at least female.

>Bait

Feminism is no longer for equality, it's worse than cancer.

I want you to take a good hard look at this line of replies. Than administer a double dose of 9mm aspirin directly to the forehead.

Not inherently bad, but if I could avoid the risk altogether it's preferable. Depends on whose defining feminism.

scientifical proof that liking traps is not gay:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMoEs7eQeZE

Right chick looks hot as fuck. Dude on the left has a dick so no thanks.

the fag award certainly can't escape you

no, but how?
honestly you're cancer

come on user, we can pretend!!

>Makes an effort not to look feminine
>white
Who hurt you

Trap but only if she isn't a nazi
Her pussy is probably tighter then the feminist

a good fucking could set any feminazi back to normal

Clearly her efforts are half-assed and poorly executed, therefore overlookable, besides reverse traps and tomboys have always been a thing for me. I don't really know what being white has to do with anything?

How is this not white?

she is 2% nig, one drop law

Is white supposed to be a pro or a con, I don't understand.

Are you one of those "all white women are whores. I want a pure japanese girlfriend" weebs?

I defend your right to believe you aren't gay for being sexually attracted to men. Not gonna watch your stupid "scientifical" video explaining your mental gymnastics. If you like dicks just admit you're gay... Or bisexual. Ain't nobody judging you here just be honest with yourself. You're the one fucking a dude.

Why do you need OP to explain it? It's your opinion, jeeze.

if you fuck it, yeah, you are gay, if it entices your dick is not

watch the video, is neuroscientists dropping some redpills too harsh for Sup Forums

>it has a penis
>femenine
pick one

feminine can't be explained so good luck

Are you even trying?

Apply that logic to pedophilia. Does it still apply? If you want to fuck kids but don't are still a pedo?

is not the same logic because kids don't pretend to be adults, if some 16 yo girls pretends to be an adult and you get hard, you are not a pedophile, she tricked you

traps do the same, they trick you into liking them to try to break down your gay barreers cause they fetishize heterosexual males

No need to rationalize shit to you. I fuck girls, guys and just about anything in between and I'm OK with that.

Got it. I guess in the scenario I'm assuming the person knows it's a dude... As it is in OP's post.

I highly doubt you consider yourself straight then, in which case you are not the target audience, in which case you're either daft or whoring for attention, so here's your (You), fuck off now.

Yeah actually. Most pedophiles aren't offenders and know the impulsions are wrong

If you're fine with it, so am I. You're honest. That's all Im looking for. I respect you

but OP could be full of shit, do you instantly lose your aesthetic appreciation for a big rack of tits and a thicc hip/ass ratio because someone writes "It has a penis" below it?

not saying its the same IRL when you have a hairy penis looking at you

both dont really care

Whats the sauce of left?
Bullshit thats a trap.

Unequivocally yes. I'm not attracted to men. In that case I would be attracted to a procedure that gave that dude tits. I personally can't separate them. I can appreciate the quality work of the surgery but it's no longer a sexual attraction because the concept of a his dick... Its a deal breaker.

Honestly this. People come into trap threads and cry "WHY" because they think people who dig traps struggle as hard to understand it as they do.

Pretty much people don't think about it. It's attractive or it isn't, that's it really.

i feel you, the knowledge - or claim - of a dick kills it for you, its all mental for you, sexual attraction?

what side of the screen are you?
they are brittany venti the trap, and antifafu the chick

girl on the left is a JEW how can she be a nazi rofl

Right for me
Left likes anime and isnt white.

how can you know its a jew without seeing her nose?

At this point in my life, yes. But I'm old. I don't have uncontrollable sexual urges

I would love to see Brit hooked up to an industrial milking machine.

that explains it

what if i told you the trap cooks and cleans like a professional cook and maid respectively, would totally put a chocolate every night under your pillow

AND you would just titty-fuck her, never see her without pants

Is that Brittany Venti?

And I know it's a man? No. It's a non starter. That just sounds like a killer roommate.

It is.
Post more, your dubs demand it.

Anime IS for losers, btw.

you are not that old then

what if she also does bjs, grinds you with her big ass (under pants), and nobody but you and her knows she is actually a man doe everyone that meets you (including other women, who you are allowed to fuck) thinks you must be a total champ sex-god to score a grill like that (nobody ever realizes its a man)

I pick the vagina

want the tits or you already saw them?

post the nudes man

Never seen her tits, just clevage.

none with the face or even partial face? or the rest of her body?

Brittany venti is Arab?

no, not dumb apparently. Clothes, messages and date confirm, unless more than one big titted whore lurks Sup Forums

I'd go for neither

was just looking at her twitter, she is redpilled as fuck

Do you have a picture of her clothed with those clothes on?

Still has a dick. Not a her in my mind. That's the devide we have. It's a guy with tits. but I'm old fashioned that way. Nice scenario though. There just are lines I can't cross. But have at it!

Much thanks.

Got anymore pics of her? Nudes or clothes on, either is good. Just looking for stuff you wont find on instagram.

nope, discovered her few days ago
go ask at Sup Forums

Will do, thanks again for the pics.

I'm not gay man.

>Brit will never knock you unconscious and lock you in a cage to be her slave

I just watched that whole thing. I LOVE PENIS AND I'M NOT GAY. I can say it proudly now. Thanks user

prove to me that the person on the left is a trap

>short hair
>sexy purple jacket
me like

Ofccourse, I mean it does make sence that one likes dick but isn't gay

go away fag, the video clearly explains that fags have the same responses to that bald gay with a vagina that men do to hot chix with dix

So it is all some shit like a Jedi Mind Trick?

Easy, right.
cause no dick.

that explains the footfags

But... But... A man on the internets told me I'm not gay....
Sorry my pederastic friend and send my condolences to your father if you know him...

if a penis is attached to a hot chick its not gay
if a vagina is attached to a hot stud its not hetero

easy

I love the tsun feminists. I'm the kind of great guy than can give her back her love for men, not only through a good dicking but with my gentle personality.

a trap is not a woman, and i secretly want to bash its skull in. society these days glorifying trans people is a sign of the end times.

I hope your just a confused child being raised by a single mother and Sup Forums so you'll grow out of it, but to answer your question if something has a dick its not female, but I guess that can be hard to comprehend for someone who thinks there are more than two genders and they are irrelevant of genitalia...