His top listened to tracks: last.fm/user/Jkushner/library/tracks

1. G.M.Orchestra — Everyday
2. Twenty One Pilots — House of Gold
3. ABBA — Mamma Mia
4. ABBA — Dancing Queen
5. Twenty One Pilots — Tear in My Heart
6. Adele — Rolling in the Deep
7. Twenty One Pilots — Stressed Out
8. Orchestra de Blonde — Mourning Symphonie III Short Sax & Moryson Live with E.Th.Orkester
9. Queen — We Will Rock You
10. The Beatles — Here Comes the Sun
11. Vampire Weekend — Unbelievers
12. Adele — Rumour Has It
13. Blondie — Call Me
14. Orchestra de Blonde — The Growl Of Space Akt 3 Symphonie (Live with E.Th.Orkester)
15. Twenty One Pilots — Ride
16. Phil Collins — You'll Be In My Heart
17. Of Monsters and Men — Little Talks
18. Orchestra de Blonde — Fly Sweet Bird Symphonie (Live with E.Th.Orkester)
19. ABBA — S.O.S
20. Twenty One Pilots — Holding on to You

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/Jkushner/library/tracks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit taste

Fuck this asshole.
Trump needs to get rid of him ASAP but it won't happen.

Wuuuuuuuttttt

>google search G.M.Orchestra- Everyday
>one of the results is a Sup Forums thread
qué

kike closet faggots favorite song is house of gold. Wew

no way this is him fuck outta here

>Twenty One Pilots
Patrician to the bone

>ABBA
So is is a fag, Sup Forums right again.

def pretty femmy
From my own field research though, some of the smartest and sharpest people out there listen to fem pop and top 40 radio classics like that

>Phil Collins
>generic top 40 pop
This guy's literally the real life Patrick Bateman

7.5/10
21 pilots is actually great for mainstream music

This is some Patrick Bateman shit. He's trying way too hard to fit in with normies.

>tfw this guy is going to push out Steven Bannon
>tfw a liberal democrat from New York is going to be the most important person in the west wing

How do you know this is real and not a false-flag
Do we just >believe

Fucking tragic
We could've saved our nation
Instead more wars for Israel and more of the same neoliberal corporate cocksucking

lol fuck drumpf, he's revealed himself to be a warmongering zionist shill. this is coming from someone who supported him.

thats like saying "hey this dog turd tastes really good for y'know... a dog turd"

Jesus

fucking same. i dont really give a shit what happens to this dumbass country but this election really ruined my chance of ever voting again. thought the donald was gonna get shit done but he's a fucking joke so far

Same boat. Fuck this shit. I'm never voting Democrat/Republican again. 3rd parties only from now on.

our only hope for a real conservative in the WH would be if rand paul or tulsi gibbard runs in 2020. everyone else is an israel bought neocon

its not actually him idiots

fuck not tulsi, meant Laura Ingraham

His favorite Beatles songs are:

>Yellow Submarine
>Blackbird
>Piggies
>Here Comes The Sun

Lol nice damage control Jared.

what the fuck there is no way that's him

>tfw no matter who it is we're doomed to just fight kike oil wars until the black gold runs out
third parties are just meme shit though

wew

This must be the safest playlist I've ever seen.

>Your compatibility with jkushner is Very Low
thank fuck

Did you retards actually believe his shit on the campaign trail? He was going to sell you shitheads out the moment it was convenient for him.

fucking disgusting

>Leonard Cohen
>fucking Car Seat Headrest
>Red House Painters
I don't know what to take out of the picture

yes. he had bannon running his campaign, constantly praised alex jones, and was shit on by 99% of kike owned media. he's listening to much to war hawk generals and that snake kushner. all is lost

still better than killary doe

>twenty one pilots
yikes

The shills invade every fucking board
>slide thread

t. trump cheerleader

it's over man, he's turned on us. starting an unnecessary war like a typical neocon

Poptimist scum

lol at this faggot
trump is another (((shill)))
i had hopes with bannon but he fucked it up

>last.fm/user/Jkushner/library/tracks
dear god, it's probably real.

we're all fucked, this guy is shadow president

>

Trash taste. Has a combination of normie classics and normie "hip" music. Shows he doesn't explore interests, just listens to whatever is popular

As shit as his father-in-law's presidency

>last.fm/user/Jkushner/library/tracks
>Jared Kushner
>Pigges
ironic

>/three/ abba songs
>number 2 song has a prominent ukulele
>Adele

This nigga gay

God, the cognitive dissonance of you trumpstans is hilarious. He's flipped his stances on nearly everything and you still believed him. I can't believe it's only sinking in now.

These last few days have been filled with shaudenfraude. Our country is still fucked tho, thanks you bandwaggoners

>muslim ban
>increase in ICE on the border
>attempt to appeal obongocare

these were his main running points and he followed through (even though congresscucks voted against 2 of them)

this syria offensive just ruined his cred for most of his far right supporters. he was too good to be true

But it's good to kill people, that's the American way.

de_wall

Absolutely disgusting

>Bannon running his campaign

This past week just proved that he doesn't see him as anything more than a liability. He only ever paid lipservice to the Bannon/Breitbart line.

>constantly praised Alex Jones

See above

>Shit on by 99% of (LOOK MOM I USED AN ANTI-SEMITIC SLUR! THAT'LL SHOW them HOW REDPILLED I AM EVEN THOUGH THIS SITE WAS MADE BY A JEW) media

So was Bush

>Still better than killary

Why? She wouldn't have been able to do anything at all and you could have waited until 2020 to get an actual alt-right candidate. Now Trump's just going to turn into the republican Carter, and I'm sure you'll know what that'll lead to. Just remember when we're sitting through 8 years of FDR 2.0, you retards were responsible.

He's scrobbled Death Grips once

your post is bad, all of it

Jesus, I've seen low effort posts, but this really takes the cake. Go back to practicing mental gymnastics on t_d, dipshit.

wholly shit u guys are fucking retarded.

The further down you go the better the bands get. He has like 300 swans scrobbles.

Bannon literally won Trump the presidency. The fact that he's being tossed aside in favor of that completely reasonable Hasidic fellow Kushner* is troubling. I don't know why I'm debating politics on Sup Forums, the average poster on this board is a 19 year old clueless Berniebro who just wants legal weed and his college debts erased

*israel shill, KILL ASSAD AND ALL ANTI SEMITES