You and one of these English whores are the only 2 left on the planet...

You and one of these English whores are the only 2 left on the planet. Which one will you chose to breed a new human race.

No fatties. Guess we're going extinct.

4, she's a white redhead, what more would I want?

number 3

if we're the last on Earth, it's reasonable to assume food is in low supply. she'll lose that weight, and I think she'll turn out a bit cute

if that doesn't work, 4.

4-2-1-3

Thiccness number 3

3, she looks like the one with the least amount of downs

You would breed a world of Gingers? You sick fuck!!

1 looks like she is breeding stock, the others have recessive genes.

3 dem baby makin hips! and fat chicks are always the best fuck!

Only the first one would be ginger, the rest would be retarded gingers.

I would fuck '2' until my dick fell off.

Humanity will die I'm afraid.
Jesus, UK women are hideous.

Test score is low

I'd go for 3 cuz THICCCC but her face is too much to handle, so 1.

Far left. Pure ginger which means that beautiful alabaster skin and top aesthetics and i can always breed hotter versions.

Also the rest are uggo whales.

3 face down ass up

I'd say 1. She might be a bit chubby at the moment, but she has potential to look great when older and thinner.

Easy, 4

What the fuck is wrong with his dick? Why is it purple?

3, sturdy is a good trait to have in breeding terms.

Oh my fucking god is this Crawley?

3-1-2-4

curcumcised side effect during sex

Those are below average. I know plenty of qtpa2ts who are fully English and the hottest women I've ever seen are either a mix of British and Italian or British and Latin American.

1 and 3 are most likely to produce offspring

this

2 or 3 depending on their natural hair color and whichever has the naturally straightest hair. I'd also look at medical history in them and family and test things like vision. The ubermensh race will come.

Would breed with.

only 3 is noticeably fat, idiot.

Damn right

The fat one. She'll eventually lose the weight but it will be very helpful in those early days to have someone who won't require food. Also if she dies I can eat her fat.

3 probably has the best personality.

This

>it's reasonable to assume food is in low supply. she'll lose that weight,
All of humanity vanishes leaving their food supply and you will be low on food?
She will weigh over a ton in the first year. you will spend your days opening canned goods and heating them to feed her never ending apatite.
Here she after 6 months.

4. The Redhead.

With all the supply food you will find in abandonned stores and shit will make number 3 keep her weight until she's 80. She'll probably stay in her corner eating junk food and watch tv thanks to a generator and will ask you to furnish the oil for it otherwise you'll oppress her.

I'll pick 2, least fat, she looks ok.

Why doesn't 2 have a chin?

Progressives think white countries and white people have room to improve but the rest of the world is a total write-off. How is that not racist?

They all look like they would be annoying as fuck.