Daily reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy

Daily reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy

youtube.com/watch?v=1aQ-NxEMrHU

bonus reminder: democrats actually thought pissgate was a real thing

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-01/russia-weaponized-social-media-in-u-s-election-fireeye-says
washingtontimes.com/news/2006/oct/27/20061027-084248-4386r/
forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But there is proof that the Russians paid posters to attack anyone who said bad things about Trump or good things about Hillary on-line.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-01/russia-weaponized-social-media-in-u-s-election-fireeye-says

OMG, Really?

That's 100% proof of rigging/fixing an election, hacking and that Trump knew about it!

Why inst this all over the news???

"russians hacked my stuff" is the new "my dog ate my homework"

Even fucking german politicans are jumping on that bandwaggon "there are signs that the russians will try to manipulate the elections in germany" yeah they say this because they know afd will get a lot of votes, cant accept that they simplay failed

So in other words, theres no proof of any russian hacking scandal.

>there is STILL no evidence of any russian hacking

Alternative Facts

>Daily reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy
except there is. Sorry, go back to Sup Forums, Putinbot

What evidence is that then?

i find your ideas intriguing, comrade.

The hacking scene in russia is a large one, if russians infiltrate american systems it is automatically an attack by the russian government? No that's fucking retarded. There are hackers in every country who breach systems it dosn't mean they have been commanded to do so by their government.

Is it a bot that posts this every 3-4 hours or just the Trumpets Trumpeting for Trump for their $1 an hour?

You can remain ignorant if you want. Our putin is balls deep in trumps ass. We own you now america. Like the cuck bitch you are.

wouldn't he get executed or someshit in russia for that?

t. butthurt demobabies doubling down on their unfounded conspiracy theory bullshit that has no evidence.

>calls others cucks

>voted for an actual cuck

>its not rigged you're just losing
>loses
>ITS RIGGED!!

lol

Your daily pro-Trump propaganda.

Look up Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear. No idea why realizing Russians were on DNC servers is such a political issue for Republicans.

love their tears

for those of us who are honest it isn't hard to admit at all. We are the party that has always fought the soviets. You are the party that embraced them. Obama received help from Russia in 2012. We were angry then. You were not. You are hypocrite liberals, but I repeat myself.

Thing is, they were on RNC servers too, they just didnt release anything they found there.

anyway all of trump's advisors now have RNC email addresses.. I wonder if anyone's still poking around in that server

>for those of us who are honest it isn't hard to admit at all.

Agree with this but for some reason it's become a political thing because one party "benefitted" from it. It's like global warming, vaccines and autism if you lean one way or this way you have to believe this instead of looking at the evidence or taking off you political biased goggles.

>telling the truth is propaganda

notice how none of you faggots post any actual proof to support your conspiracy theory? Its because you have none.

Also, democrats collaborated with the soviets during the 1984 election. COMPLETE hypocrites

washingtontimes.com/news/2006/oct/27/20061027-084248-4386r/

forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html

>No idea why realizing Russians were on DNC servers is such a political issue for Republicans.

because democrats are crybaby sore losers and think they would have won if it werent for this, even if it did happen.

why cant you just accept that Hillary was a shitty candidate that NO ONE liked?

>Also, democrats collaborated with the soviets during the 1984 election.

>1984

Holy kek, who is still in power that was around at that time?

Is dis reel lyfe?

There's zero evidence of mass illegal immigrant voting too

Americans have become convinced that truth is relative, that hate is ok, that emotions trump reality. We are now an immoral nation where everyone mocks their enemies and excuses violence on their side. Thanks Obama

Why do you think I voted for Hilary?

Spoiler Alert: I didn't

This shouldn't be a democrat/republican issue but again they've successfully spun it into that so both sides argue about that instead of what actually matters.

Fuck witnessed and agreed

>a republican was president at the time, so this means theres no way to democrats could work with russians!

holy shit, theres no way you are this fucking retarded. Do you not realize the story is that Ted Kennedy made contact with russians in order to try and beat Reagan in the election?

furthermore, do you not realize that Obama, a democrat, was president when your Trump/russian connection conspiracy theory was happening?

holy shit, you are like little children. Little bird brains with no ability to form an actual though. Just go back to trap threads you colossal idiot.

why minimize it? Believe it or not some of us are still alive from way back in the 80s. Shite there are still WWII vets alive who can tell you about some other atrocities by the Dems. It was wrong then. It is wrong now. Why is that so hard for you to admit?

>Americans have become convinced that truth is relative

says the guy who believes in a retarded conspiracy theory that has NO/NONE/ZERO (0) proof behind it lol

>This shouldn't be a democrat/republican issue

but it is because you are shilling a retarded conspiracy theory just because "da mean republican :(" is president.

If you hate Trump, then go ahead, but at least hate him for shit hes actually done and stop making shit up.

I believe in a conspiracy theory? Please explain. I don't think I wrote anything conspiratorial.

>I believe in a conspiracy theory?

ok, so you realize that the russian hacker story is bullshit. My mistake.

How am I shilling when the evidence points to Fancy Bear and even worse Cozy Bear who is most likely FSB.

they are both retarded. At least pizzgate was a conspriacy theory made up by the people who believed it.

pissgate was literally a joke made by Trump supporters that democrats believed anyway.

You were wrong about pissgate, you were wrong about the russian conspiracy, and you were wrong about Trump mocking a crippled reporter.

No, I didn't believe either of those stories. Good to see there's at least one more person here who isn't a retard.

Is your view that one sided you don't think there are people who realized both those stories were b.s? Oh wait this is a democrat vs. republican issue for you.

>kek

I don't care who hacked the DNC. Somebody hacked them and dems are still trying to divert attention from the uncovered nasty DNC behavior (rigging primary and leaking debate questions) to the method by which the evidence was obtained. They are so childish. They were busted and they looked around for a scapegoat. Only libs are dumb enough to fall for this misdirectioin.

It was rigged. What happened with all those polls that show double digit leads for Hillary? No one who would consider voting for Hillary in the first place was going to switch to Trump over her E-mail horse shit. And all the leaked DNC emails only convinced people stupid enough to want to vote for bernie that there was a plot to make Hillary win the primary.

Also note. The hacked emails were obviously stolen. That didn't stop the american press from covering their contents. So really who was tampering?

I saw this conservative punched in the face the other day at a demonstration. He deserved it for voting for Trump. They rigged the election and the morons should all be punched for putting that man's finger on the button.

>I don't care who hacked the DNC.

This is the problem. If you think Russia has America's best interests at heart you're mistaken.

American Presidents come and go but Putin will always remain. This is most likely step 1 for Putin/Russia. We will see how the next 10-20 years play out.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

If you look at the dates on those emails it's clear the primary wasn't rigged. By the time there were talking about supporting Hillary bernie would have needed to win out all the rest of the states to have a chance. It's natural for the party to start planing how to pivot into the general election by that point.

No one rigged the election. You idiot just nominated one of the only two Democrats who could have possible lost to Trump and don't want to take any blame for that yourselves.

So can I punch you for disagreeing with me too?

Taking that obvious bait.

c'mon guys...

There's no such thing as bait.

I didn't really want to write a long article so I skipped the qualification. Yes, I think the Putin meddling is serious and it could be a sign of more than just friendship. Putin is a calculating KGB murderer. Republicans have never been the friends of the Russians so for Putin to jump from supporting Dems to now supporting Trump is very worrying and Repubs who think otherwise just don't know history. I fear that his support of Trump could indicate that he has something by which he intends to blackmail Trump. Of course I laugh at Dems hypocrisy, but I don't dismiss my worries.

I WISH something that tame could be considered "obvious bait". Sup Forumsuddy, you haven't seen shit.

Keep telling yourself that. The salt of your tears arouses me.

As to the emails: why does it matter if they were stolen? If someone who is about to be elected has information leaked about how they are corrupt, incompetent, and slowly losing their mind and then that same person corroborates that the information is true; shouldn't that information be used to make an informed voting decision.

Information wants to be free.

Putin has successfully helped America elect the first Pro-Russia president since before WW2.

Not hard to think Putin may have ulterior motives.

ahhhh busted. Yes it was bait. That stupid lib is such an obvious hypocrite. If he is so quick to excuse the dirty dealings in the Dem party then I bet he overlooks violence by demonstrators. Did you know that the NYT actually published an article saying it is ok to punch Nazis in the face. This is how they think. It is ok to be violent, as long as you can label your enemy something dastardly. Well guess what, I think all libs are zombies, so do I get to chop off their heads?

you are joking right? Every dem in the past 60 years has been pro soviet union. Even today this new found hate for Russians is just a joke. There is no evil which libs are not willing to embrace...as long as it votes for them.

It matters because the same press the gleefully reported it is now blaming the people who gave them the information for the results of the election.

this

scheiss merkel

jetzt haben sie sogar den ultra europäer schultz ins rennen geschickt weil sie wissen, dass merkel verlieren wird

>Every dem in the past 60 years has been pro soviet union.

Uhh source?

This is such a ridiculous statement lol.

did you also notice how they constantly deflected with 'HURR DURR HERES YOUR 5 SHEKLES FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD' every time you ever tried to argue with them?

I'm sure it's still happening. This same thread gets posted several times every day with the same copypasta youtube links.

When the first death rolls around and everyone remembers it's a terrible idea to give a group of people the power to "decide" some random person is guilty of something without due process...man they're doing this to themselves at this point.

I can't wait to watch the lamestream media try to defend mob violence against random, apolitical white people who were just walking by. The mental gymnastics will reach what I call "full on pretzelfication", you'll look away for one second and by the time you look back whatever talking head is on is replaced with a rapidly vibrating havoc physics ragdoll that only vaguely resembles them.