>need a paper to do progress in army
>was basicly my nro1. option to go with my life
>dont know what to do
>dont know what to feel
>b empty.

keep crying

>school
underage b&

However, tell us what exactly is pressuring you in school?

Seems like you are retarded and thought too high of yourself

not getting tru courses, and expectations at me from my family is like they are waiting me to be the new fucking jesus. sosial presures from frends, addiction, and btw not underaged. also i dont eat at all at the moment, been 4 days since i ate anything that you can even closely call food.

Typical underage response

well the fact that 16 years of your life every single person talks shit and tells "you can b anything", under thease advices i had high hopes.

kk what else, "swallow some pills and stick a broom in your ass, climb on a desk and jump down"?

You CAN be anything the only question is do you have the drive to become it? You clearly don't

Been planning suicide for a while but there's too much food remaining in fridge that's so good

I understand how you're feeling, I'm in the same situation actually. I've been slacking on my college courses and when I did my mock exams I got a D in Psychology and a U in Biology. I am now on a work concern, the college e-mailed my father that I have a work concern and they'd like it if he could encourage me to go to lunch-time catch up classes. When he found out I had a low grade he went ballistic and almost disowned me, he doesn't understand the grading system or my anxiety. My addiction has been fapping, I can barely go a day without it.

However, I feel it's not all doom and gloom. I know I can achieve a lot when I try it. I've been honest with myself and know I've been lazy and not revising at least 6 hours per week from each subject like I'm supposed to. My advice for you is first of all ignore the problems around you, focus on yourself and your wellbeing. Have a warm bath and relax. Then, when you're fresh out the bath go clean your room and workspace. You will feel a ton better when everything is neat around you. Next step, start revising or doing something to better yourself. Something beneficial for college. Be honest with yourself and turn off devices during this time and other distractions. Lastly, stick to a certain time you need to do your work in for me I go for an hour and a half. I hope that helps, because it helped me.

One last thing user -- you are extremely valuable, worthwhile and a significant person even though your present circumstances may have you feeling otherwise.

nope, i had a drive, i fuckd up my chance and now im not getting back that easyly that i would just go and watch a shia labeouf motivation video and just do it, no the time is up to return any work and there is no flexability with that.

i wish i had a bath, but thanks.

How about a shower then? Works just fine too

Prostate massage will leave you satisfied for a few days, possibly and make you very relaxed

well yea, maybe a realy long one, take a cup of something nice and hot'n go sleep. try to wake up and keep trying

Stop trying to make him gay, faggot
A 'prostate massage' will make you feel like a faggot and leave you with a stinging asshole leaking with shit

Welp i dont have gf that would do a strapon fuck up my ass, how do it by my self

Progressives think white countries and white people have room to improve but the rest of the world is a total write-off. How is that not racist?

good advice, I suggest a cup of tea or hot chocolate
really? If that's what you genuinely want to do then I'm done here
Wrong thread buddy

im sorry that i dont care how people i dont know nor have any connections to feel.

anything that works, and as long as it done alone it goes along the lines of masturbation.

but maybe i just stick on that cup of tea.

I didn't know you were gay, user
Go for it, my favourite is green tea with two sugars and some lemon juice. It's calming and good for when you have an upset stomach.

i have some black tea, i think there is some honey some where in here and without milk.

Haven't talked to the girl I'm crazy about in days. She may or may not be fucking one of our friends, he could just be orbiting her. She tried texting me last night but I just ignored it. What do? Should I ask her if they're a thing? Should I just keep ignoring her until she comes running back again?

Interesting side thing, these years in college have made me lose my fit, im not fat but i get tired realy fast.

I very rarely have tea with milk
are you OP? I suggest actually talking to her and replying. Don't bring it up out of nowhere, only when she mentions that friend otherwise it will be suspicious

runing back scenario can take years to happen if even that. i would say just text her back ask to go on a walk somewhere, sit on a bench in a quiet place. tell her how you feel, if she gives a negative reaction, forget and move on is easyest thing to do. I would say that you are blessed by gods if she realy sent you something basicly giving a reason for an other chance. and if you go on a walk and she gives negative answer dont go drama mode, often dump things are done in that mode that make things more hard

no is not op, and also good advice too.

Thanks user she just sent me a Snapchat but haven't opened it yet. Kinda just wanna be alone kinda just wanna fuck her right now. I forgot to mention we have hooked up plenty of times. Last time was last week and this past weekend she was being really flirty with this friend.

Good idea if I see an opportunity to bring it up I will. Maybe I'll hit her up but right now I kinda wanna keep my distance I think and just be alone. Also see

keep an eye on her, dont want sharp objects on your back.

I definitely will. Usually if I ignore she would be sending me long ass depressing texts, she hasn't done that yet. She's a fucking bitch anyway but I still like her company but if they're a thing its over.

Shoulda enlisted