Enough is enough. What can we do to impeach him

Enough is enough. What can we do to impeach him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
npr.org/2017/01/19/510574687/ethics-lawyers-call-trumps-business-conflicts-nakedly-unconstitutional
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/12/509493584/ex-spy-who-reportedly-assembled-trump-dossier-appears-to-be-in-hiding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We? Nothing.

Call your congressman, but it's likely they have no respect for democracy, because if they did the process would have already begun

So. Basically just be glad you're not a woman, nigger, or spic in The American Oligarchy.

Don't worry my brothers. We have a lot of ground to make up but it's going to be alright. We will make America a free nation once again. Republicucks are too stupid to run this country.

Remember the last republican president?

>Bush imploding Twin Towers
>war in Afghanistan and Iraq
>4000+ American soldiers lost

Way to go republicans.

Inb4 trump is against war. Yeah right. Cheeto demands more nukes.

Ok, for the last time: TRUMP IS FUN.
He´s being a really entertaining president, thanks to his large experience in reality shows, special guest appearences in popular sitcoms and tweets.
If you wanna impeach him, you´ll have to wait.
Wait until he commit a really bad mistake like a watergate, THEN you can call for an impeachment.
If he do not mess up badly like that, YOU CAN´T DO NOTHING.
He´s being really careful right now because of the heated oposition against him... so trust me: if everyone just STOPPED making walks and speeches against him, he would turn overconfident and commit some BIG mistake who would impeach him right out off the oval office.
Have that in mind... and be patient.

Nothing. Unless he does something so crazy the Republicans can't be associated with it, nothing can stop him.

Best that can be done is to vote in the 2018 mid-term elections.

bad b8

yawn. op wasn't asking for alt facts kid

tell him you're a faggot. couldn't hurt. they might even believe you.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

He's gonna need to do something pretty bad to lose GOP support in Congress, the only folks that have any power over him. Just wait for it th, its coming. This lawsuit over conflicts of interest should be a nice stepping stone tho

sad to hear you were in a coma for the last eight years kid.
either that or you know.... retarded maybe.

Kill yourself OP. We will blame it on him.

You can suck a dick for the next four years and fucking take it.

Then vote for someone else, like an adult.

sure kid

president pence. got to love it.

Total foreign from another country here.
Trump is a republican or a democrat?
What´s the big difference between those two?
One is conservative church boy and the other smokes marijuana naked or something?
Wich is wich?

we're gonna destroy isis faggot

Throw peaches at him???

total foreign. stopped there. you should have too.

Shouldn´t oklahoma be a part of texas?
Just saying.

this shit only gets you put on a list.

Cringeworthy and im from New England

liberals are pussies and conservatives are greedy. how about we just nuke all our enemies at once and see how that works cause even though im glad clinton aint president, kind of wish republicans were smarter about trump.

Remove Florida and PA, add jersey.

I don't know OP, he has done more in the past week to help this country than obama did in 8 years. I think you should give him a chance he has had a good start to things.

Trum] is democrat. He wants to ban guns and convince little boys that they need to become girls. He will commit to his sex change surgery in a year or two. He will be the frist of his kind. He will dump Ivanka Trump as his mistress and replace her with ultrconservitative Cailyn Jenner

Is the list titled, "people who pointed out i voted for someone with a mental disability."

You mom is on my list to suck my nuts bitch

>not realizing only congress could get rid of Trump

>not realizing Trump will be president for 8 years

Who are u quoting fake satan?

Heil Trump!

Sweden yes! Multicultural America!

so 109% of stock market return VS 992% of stock market return. But income difference is just 0.6% VS 2.2%. Based on this, fucking democrats stole about 600% of stock market returns. LOL U RETARD

>Wait until he commit a really bad mistake like a watergate, THEN you can call for an impeachment.
He's been in and out of court hundreds of time since the Nixon administration, nobody cares (at least not the Republicans).
You need to wait for a democratic majority in congress, otherwise he could rape and eat babies on national TV, and he won't be impeached.
Gerrymandering is the only reason republicans have a majority now, so no hope until 2020 and the next census.
Ironically, Trump may turn so many people away from the right, the Democrats may be able to gerrymander very effectively by then, assuming America still exists in 4 years.

Impeachment requires something illegal to have happened. He won't be impeached for the same reason Obama couldn't get impeached by the GOP; he's done nothing illegal, just shit you personally don't agree with.

>not knowing what a coup d'etat is

From this map you can tell where the narcosis has taken hold of the American dream suffering from predation from foreign influence. For years doctors have treated cancer with radiation therapy and, perhaps with some luck, we can remove the blue cancer from our country.

#makeamericagreatagain

proof Sup Forums is inhabited by twelve year olds.

>puts trump on the top
>hillary at the bottom
I thought paid shills were done for

>assuming America still exists in 4 years.
...sorry, BUT...

If cows and cornstalks could vote, he'd have won the popular vote.

Why is his finger on top of the lightswitch if he's turning on the lights?

of course i know what a coupe detat is..i have won that fucker twice

He already has an unconstitutional conflict of interest for which he could, and should, be impeached.

>total foreign
I am a total foreigner. Brazilian, actually.
If you see me on the street on the US, don´t forget to call your neonazi friends and burn me in a cross, ok?

No he doesn't.

Sticky fingers.

>Implying you pussies will do anything once you start getting gunned down for trying to overthrow the government
troll harder faggots

That's retarded and so are you.

You mean that thing that means nothing?
>Cool

lmfao are you seriously trying to change people's minds by posting kkk propaganda?

Pretty sure it's illegal to hand state secrets over to the Ruskies, even if they're blackmailing you to do it.

Pretty sure that never happened.

>once you start getting gunned down
Unless their side fire faster and have military backup. Those are usually commited by GENERALS.
If american generals are on Trump´s side, they that´s that. But if they against trump, them prepare for USA to became a banana republic.

Kek has spoken

Why isn't Hillary in prison, then?

What does Snowden have to do with this thread?

We talking politics join us twitch /russellman_14

Again, your information is complete bullshit.

She didn't willingly hand them over. She's just an idiot.

You should refrain from talking about things you have obviously have no fucking clue about

>a highly respected MI6 agent
>some random Sup Forumstard
I have no idea which one I should believe. That's a tough one.

You can't surprise nuke anyone. Not unless you put them on trucks and somehow smuggle them to their destination and then trigger them all remotely at the same time.

Trump has already done a dozen things that are far more damaging to the country than hiding a few microphones.

alt facts is the republicans' thing retard

Why are almost all the capitals and high pop areas all blue?

Charge him with incest.

Derp. Not so good at math

>the uneducated rural areas of the country mostly voted republican
Not sure what your point is here

Just because you use a snarky image macro, doesn't mean you're any less incorrect or misinformed. Which highly respected MI6 agent is that? James Bond? You know he's not real, right?

Don't give Trump any ideas. You know the nation's First Autist is monitoring these threads.

npr.org/2017/01/19/510574687/ethics-lawyers-call-trumps-business-conflicts-nakedly-unconstitutional

according to you? how about the chief ethics lawyers for both the obama and bush administrations?

There's something in the world called economics that makes indiscriminately nuking other countries a bad idea, not sure if you've ever heard of it

>being this uninformed
His name is Christopher Steele...

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/12/509493584/ex-spy-who-reportedly-assembled-trump-dossier-appears-to-be-in-hiding

>implying Trump isn't on thin ice even with his own party
>not realizing that after the massive shit show of the next term both houses and the president will switch to Democrat without a doubt

Is he the one on trumps administration? Remind me again who is. If it's not him, his opinion doesn't mean shit, because he no longer is in charge of making that determination.

Sounds like a fake name.

Well, you DID vote for Hillary.

Respecting the Britsh
How does it feel to commute an act of treason

You realize Osama has been around since clintons first term right? Remember the destroyer that got bombed in Yemen? Clinton shot a cruise missle at him. I guess he missed.

Blaming Bush for 9/11 is like blaming your asshole for what comes out of it.

If exposing an illegal mass surveillance program by our own government to the world qualifies as "handing over state secrets" then I'm all for it. Obama should have pardoned him before he left office

Hopefully it is. Poor guy's trying to avoid a Putin polonium cocktail. He needs all the help he can get.

>being this delusional
Being successful gets you lots of friends, especially in politics. And nothing at all is guaranteed about the results of the next elections, as Trump's success shows.

Good counter-argument, not sure how he'll recover from that one

You tell me, Dmitry.

You don't need a map. Just level every major city, only republican cavemen left then.

If Obama can commit open treason for 8 years and no impeachment then nothing Trump does will be impeachable. You dicks set the precedent. Deal with it.

Whine about it on the internet

Like most of America

Yeah because people didn't take him seriously because they assumed that the population wouldn't actually be dumb enough to elect a meme president. Turns out it's basically impossible to overestimate the stupidity of US citizens, now people are realizing this and taking it seriously. Next election all those people who didn't go out and vote in this one will sure as hell be at the polls